Boku no Hero Academia Thread

And the winner of "Best Hero Name" goes to...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s07bqXuXF9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Linda so cute?

just in case

>pussy destroyer
>when he's so beta that he'd faint if he ever saw a boob
Don't try to ruse me, Satan

>Linda
I see what you did there.

What did they think it was?

Because he's a fake hero just like his useless attention whore brother.

I really love Kirishima's interactions with the steel guy, they're both so hot-blooded.

Either a superspeed seizure or an extra-strength vibrator on a timer.

>one week until chapter

Post sad

They're going to end up together.

give him 20 more chapters and he'll have the confidence to lightly touch a girls arm

He's also taken to shitting on random hero quirks lately, and specially elf sasuke's.

How would a surgeon even perform surgery on her? How can a nurse even give Invisible girl a flu shot? How can you even perform the basics of medical care when you can't even see her?

I don't get it.

You'd have to find a surgeon that doesn't use vision as their guide, or else can see into a spectrum beyond the human norm.

I'm trying to put together ideas for a toga commission

Hi! Newfag here. From the looks of it, the dumb fire/ice guy with the dyed hair and the angry exploding dude are gonna duke it out eventually if the cool sticky ball guy doesn't knock them out first.

Toga in a toga. Go Rome or go home.

*stola

Ojiro you fucking cunt

they would use a surgery robot with an infrared camera

It didn't rhyme. Just work with it.

#FREEMUSCULAR

How do you fix this? The shoes and the gloves can stay but everything else needs a change. How exactly do you make this useful while not looking like shit?

There's nothing wrong with his costume.

there are several things wrong with it

>Linda
>youtube.com/watch?v=s07bqXuXF9U

It was made with a mother's love.

If there is one thing I don't like about bnha is that some costumes look they too overcomplicated or just not cool at all. For example Bakugo or Todoroki ones

doesn't change the fact that it looks horrible
also she literally just bought a tracksuit

his V2 costume with his Shoot Style legs and his protective arm guards looks sick. He looks even cooler with his hood up bc his curly hair flares out the back of his little headband-hood.

I just wish he went with the full mouthguard/hood combo more often. he looks really cool.

Remember to protect her smile, my friends

Why is girl Iida so cute?

What is Manga's power?

Asspulls, Plotarmor and Harem

Except we failed. The surviving class B students must have been emotional wrecks from chapter 83 to chapter 96

Already been done

I really love his name. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. So unnecessary

They can be manly together

>tumblr

Just keep evolving it over time

the base colors are fine and the bunny hood + the mask is a sweat combo.

Personally, I think the arm braces on his new costume look like dogshit. they need to be black and red like his shoes/leg braces.

You can tell what everyone's gimmick is from just looking at their costumes.

Deku just looks like Ralphie from a Christmas story

But he's seen her topless a bunch already

I agree about Bakugou's but Todoroki's costumes were both pretty simple.

Can kirishima make his dick hard

it bothers me that he put the ice part on his fire side

I love how Todoroki was so extra about not using his Dad's fire power that on his first hero's costume he had all of that side covered in ice. He was so petty

Her dreaming about being on a date would be cute.

They let you post from prison Stain?

He can harden every part of his body except his chin so yes

Naked except for the sneakers, the gloves and a scarf, and his body is full of scars and bruises. That is the ultimate Madman costume.
Drawfags, please come to me and lend me your power.

His dad was abusive, how was he being petty?

He makes EVERYONE'S dick hard desu.

do Toga as a noumu

he certainly makes mine hard and I don't even have one

Mineta liked being electricuted, look at his blush

Best girl is best

Jesus, those eyelashes rival Tanya's in NUTability

You know that won't happen. It would be more likely to have someone from UA to be turned into one.

Mineta is my favorite

Well, I suppose that came out wrong. He has every reason to hate his dad. I just thought it was funny how he literally covered half of himself in ice because of it

>each tetsu is a different kanji
i hate the japanese language

Cute is one idea but I'm slamming my head against the wall trying to create a image that really showcases Toga.

Was he literally born as a steel newborn baby? What if his quirk had been turning into a cloud or something but he was stuck with that stupid name?

who would it be in specific though?
Ochako?

>Ironmanironman Ironmanironman

so clevar naem wow sagoy

Toga in a toga, stabbing Caesar

then how about toga slamming a character of your choice's head aginst a wall

Toga eating her own intestines straight out of her stomach in front of a very uncomfortable UA student of your choice.

There's like 80 kanji that can be read as "Tetsu" if you feel like making some really bad puns. Usually you'll only hear Tetsu as in Iron/Steel though.

Please with this face

White+Blue for the gloves looked great when they where shorter, they just really overpower now they take a larger space.
But I like the color scheme too much to accept them Black+Red, I feel it just needs to be broken up somehow

Violence is another aspect/idea.

I just want to show off her entire outfit while being both cute and violent with a expression and pose that fits her character.

Hmm that would be creepy but Toga is about afflicting pain not harming herself like a masochist.

I don't think so. I think quirks materialize until maybe 4 years or so? I don't remember. For example, Kirishima wasn't born hard. His quirk materialized when he was a little kid, he woke up in the night, and he went to the bathroom. He rubbed his eye, and unfortunately, thats was his first time using his quirk. Thats why he has that scar in his eye

A kind drawfag did this a couple weeks ago.

>just a little lower and he'd only have one eye
wew

They can materialize from birth to 4 yrs old.

How about the mutant ones like Tsuyu?I guess they're born this way otherwise they'd have a pretty traumatizing childhood event.

>Imagine the birth of Cementoss or Centipede's

Endeavor's English voice though...

Why? Only Bakugou and Ragdoll got taken, I thought.

Well its his family name so they probably expected the quirk. Maybe they also play eugenics , looking for any metal based quirks to make alloy children.

maybe have her be eating someone else's rgans, like that skink girl from Class B who can regenerate.

Ah, okay. I should have suspect that seeing as the first person with a quirk was a baby that could shine

I haven't heard it, how bad is it?

>watching dubs
>ever
kys

Get over yourself, bitch.

The dub is actually decent

Post canon end of the series ships

Great! Deep, kinda raspy, and threatening.

Kaminari's going to be the traitor.

Oh, cool. Glad to hear it.

What little I've heard of the dub comes from watching the Noumu vs All Might fight, and it was fine until I heard Mineta...

He is the traitor mate, that ship is doomed

>Awase is wounded
>Yui is mute
>Monoma is blaming 1A
>everyone else was gassed
being class B's pres is suffering.

But that's not Kouda

>look they too overcomplicated or just not cool at all
Its almost like they're kids learning how to be heroes or something