HAWAI MISSILE ALARM

HAPPENING!!!!

NUCLEAR!!!!

HAWAII RIP!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/904303/Hawaii-ballistic-missile-threat-warning-drill-launch-attack-USA
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/368898-hawaii-officials-say-false-alarm-on-alert-about-inbound-ballistic
youtube.com/watch?v=2lzXpOF5Ssg
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MY FRIEND GOT THE SAME MESSAGE JUST BEFORE HE WAS ABOUT TO GO SKYDIVING

good. I hope that shithole gets bombed off the face of the earth, and California with it.

See if you can redirect it to california

Hawaii is beautiful and nice, fuck you.

God damn it.

Fuck my mom and dad live in hawaii fuck fuck fuck this must be a mistake right?

Fuck off you mainlander looking bitch nigger

IM IN HAWAII AND JUST SAW A HUGE BLAST

ITS HAPP

It's as real as the holocaust, Hans.

the fuck is wrong with people these days, honestly

Fake

Check Tulsi Gabbard's Twitter.

chekcer'd

This is the best way to run a drill tho.

pls nuke north korea anyway

I smiled when I seen this.

ALOHAAAAAAAAAAA-

never4get the 6 gorillion tiki torches

seriously, did you see how disorganized and slow everyone was to react? its almost like they wanted to die

>I seen this
Sub-90 IQ mongrel detected

Can confrim, refrigerator just flew by my window

How fat must he be for them to mistake him for a ballistic missile?

So what DO you do to survive a nuke? Hide in basement?

No, better I'm from the south.

hawaiin living fag here we are kill. fucking gooks didn't have the balls to bomb a real state

finally, the correct measures, nuke the shitholes

nothing of value lost
hawaii belongs to the japs anyway

Oh, so you're a nigger.

seems real
express.co.uk/news/world/904303/Hawaii-ballistic-missile-threat-warning-drill-launch-attack-USA

It is a drill they just fucked up.

>get message to take cover from ballistic missile
>bitches about it on twitter instead
Is this really how it ends?

hawaii says fake alert
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/368898-hawaii-officials-say-false-alarm-on-alert-about-inbound-ballistic

Amazing place to watch the end of times desu

Does that mean we shot the missle down and now we can pretend nothing happened?

If you have enough food and water ready to hunker down for a few weeks, youll probably be fine as long as youre not in the direct blast zone, or are on another island. If youre on a smaller island youre probably boned, but depending on what side of the big island it landed on, youd be safe from radiation after a month or so after it dissipated. Unless its a really shitty fission bomb from the norks.

Kimmy will not nuke Hawaii and California, daddy Trump got him in check.

No because southerners are the only true Americans.

Spending a month in a basement in the dark and child, no electricity, sound horrible but doable

in drumpfs america even hawaii is in danger

see
you're dumb as fuck if you think that entire state is a bunch of libshits. they're contained to one island, just like NY, and ruin it for everyone else that would otherwise keep it a red state.

Cold*

AYO

It would fuckin suck, dont get me wrong. This is why the US govt wanted families to have geiger counters ready, an underground existence is no fun.

>southerners are so dumb that they think their white ancestors came from America
never fails to make me laugh

In reality, a Democrat was President during Pearl Harbor.

There's more to life than politics, it's one of the most beautiful places in the world you stupid cunt, wanting an American state to be wiped out by nuclear holocaust is the dumbest fucking thing you could possible wish for. It shows that you hate this country as much as liberals do, FUCK OFF.

no

However Hawaii's Emergency Management Agency has said it is, in fact, a false alarm.

In a tweet, they said: "NO missile threat to Hawaii."

>anti happening posting

fuck off The_Donald shitter

In reality, FDR know about Pearl Harbor and let it happen so America would want to go to war, same was what happened with 9/11.

Goodnight sweet prince

meat for

I would eat dat asshole for breakfast lunch and dinner

is this your friend?
youtube.com/watch?v=2lzXpOF5Ssg

It's not happening for one thing, and you shouldn't wish that it does happen for another. Or if it does have to happen then it should happen to a state that actually deserves it. A single nuke wouldn't ruin california, but it could purge all the undesirables in southern california. Not that I want millions of people to die, but if it HAS to happen then make it count I guess.
tl;dr DON'T RUIN HAWAII

shiiieettt I was hoping all those hippies would have gotten nuked

>tfw nuclear war actually begins, casualties will be maximized due to every fag on their phones tweeting "IS DIS REAL" or livestreaming the sirens and panic to Facebook instead of sheltering

There is more to life than politics, but because of certain politics it could lead to there being no more life.

California is a shit stain bitch, keep your legal HIV to yourself.

that's what every user on this board is doing all the time, not that bad.

inb4 Trump ordered the warning to make a point

I WISH I WAS IN HAAWAI SO THST I COUOD GET NUKED MY BRAIN OUT FUCK MY LIFE AND FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

>and you shouldn't wish that it does happen for another
Get a load of this reddit fag

It probably is going to be a dirty bomb from the gooks

People are really really really detached from reality. Like they see an alert like that they immediately have to crack jokes on social Media a about it.

Why would they missile the big island, they'd bomb pearl harbour again

calm down poo

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

I went outside to have a smoke and then went to McDonald's. How the fuck do you hide from a nuke

It also sounded so much like a pol happening thread that perhaps I'm desensitized.