Lalatina

Lalatina

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/e5vMBaqgtYOzd47BlEAReA/
youtube.com/watch?v=pvmVnTQtZQY
youtube.com/watch?v=0UpZnSjMko4&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fatatina

i want to treat her with dignity and respect because she wants to be used rough and denying her that would only put her on edge more

I'd fuck her soft tits and call her a whore if you know what I mean

Once a day (or so) until we like it?
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/e5vMBaqgtYOzd47BlEAReA/

Fat, saggy tits.

I don't mind, though.

>Once a day (or so) until we it?

You should already like it

>her face when she just found out she's been knocked up

Darkness is into bestiality.

What's another similar anime to watch while season 3 isn't a thing?

the light novel

How did you increase the framerate? This is just like youtube.com/watch?v=pvmVnTQtZQY

wrong video: youtube.com/watch?v=0UpZnSjMko4&

Pretty sure she is into anything once.

First you have to show her you can treat her as depraved as you can, so she can crave it when you treat it with respect and not run away like she did with that suitor

Pic related, SOON!

also in b4 megumin shits start destroying the thread.

>Next volume is about lalatina
Are you ready user?

nice persecution complex, idiot

Oh fuck! they already came.

>will never grab wiz's butt

I want you to show me one instance when we "destroyed" a thread. If your biased ass can't do that, then you'll have to shut up for eternity.

And there's the first one

Oh fuck, he's talking to me.

>Will never sniff and lick any of the Konosuba butts
Death isn't such an unwelcoming idea.

>talk shit about someone
>expect them not to defend themselves
I was posting normally before you decided to begin your passive-aggressive attacks, fag. You're so stuck up in your victim complex that you don't even realize that you're the problem.

>every konosuba thread gets derailed with megumin horde
>"show me one instance"

Being blind must be fun

>"try" to act better
>use any petty excuse not to

sad.

Is safe to post Yunyun here?

>Megumin discussion is not on-topic and is oppressive
As I said, persecution complex.

Thank god, I've been waiting for him to make this one

Literally this thread.

>happens every thread
>hurrr durr persecution

de nile. river. Africa.

You already proved their points, though.
>inb4: a salty response

Any Konosuba thread that devolves into a /c/-tier image dump wherein the dominant discussion is concerning which part of Megumin's body to lick

i'll use a condom when i bully her with my dick
if you consider that 'safe'

Truly the best PAWG

dibs on navel

Isn't bully if it make her laugh.

Aqua's saggy grandma tits.

It's just a matter of perspective, really

I'm defending myself from unjust and untrue accusations. Here's the post that you should blame: It never happens outside of Megumin Monday threads. didn't turn into an imagedump, neither did , and . You're only looking for reasons to fuel your faggotry.

lalatina volumes are the best volumes

I really hope this isn't ACK.

>unjust and untrue accusations

you wouldn't need to defend yourself if it didn't actually happen like you said. And if you were actually the better person you'd just ignore it rather than get triggered.

So are you just as much of a loser in person? It's not normal to feel it this necessary to defend yourself from everything. It doesn't fucking matter if it's unjust or untrue, you decided to focus on it, and no one would have given a fuck because you're on an anonymous imageboard.

Justify it all you want, you're acting like a fucking idiot and reasoning doesn't matter when no matter what you say there's no fucking point other than your own obsession.

I'm not trying to prove that I'm the better person. My only intent is to prove that if you look at the previous threads from an objective standpoint, you guys are mistaken.
I don't want to be unjustly hated by the community because of a lie.

To be fair, the last one was a bit dark.

It's not just about me. I don't want to let you use a fucking lie to filter a part of the community from the discussion. This is just wrong.

>unjustly hated by the community
One, who would have fucking notice?
Two, you're giving them a legitimate reason.

Listen dude, no matter how much you want to defend yourself, what you're doing now is what people don't want you to do. People may have been wrong about something, but you're giving them a reason to dislike you as long as you continue.

It all ends if you stop trying to save face on a fucking anonymous imageboard and go back to posting on topic like anyone else. It's not them, it's you. People think you should just go away because of what you are currently doing, you understand that right? If you don't want to be hated then don't do shit people hate LIKE YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW DIPSHIT. No one gives a fuck how you feel.

What about a Lolitina?

Post Kazuma and Lalatina love please

You're right. Let's just stop.

Remember: Megufans ≠ Megutards
Megufags are allowed to post here or any place they want but salty faggots like you better neck yourselves

I swear to god if it's just another vanillafuck without any attention to her being a masochist...

I was wondering if someone had just been autistically bumping this thread for the past few days, but it seems like we've come to the point where people are just making shitty template threads that nobody wants.

You're free to go, user.

Don't act like this shit hasnt been going on for almost 15 years now

Guntool will deliver

h a r d

Not hard.

This hand of mine glows with an awesome power!
Its burning grip tells me to defeat you!
TAKE THIS!
MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!
GOD BLOW!

Aqua pls

>No one gives a fuck how you feel.

About fucking time.

It depends on how you would interpret this preview.

Someone post uncensored

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Your sacrifice won't be in vain.

That only works with Kazuma though because he's a natural pervert. That Prince guy literally did the former and she thought that he was an uninteresting piece of shit.

>Megumin
>complete dork
>obsessive
>autistic
>flat
literally why do people like this girl so much

You already explained why.

i just like my helpless idiots, to use the words of the author

Saggy tits best tits.

I want to put nipple rings on Darkness' tits and make her my pet.

Which Konosuba is for masochists?

No, I don't know what you mean

Darkness is too easy. I'd rather bully Aqua and turn her into a teary mess.
Megumin could be also fun to bully. Imagine throwing her staff in a place she can't reach and making fun of her as she tries to get it back.

megumin, because you'd have to be a masochist to like a girl that shitty

Aqua. You'd have to clean the piss on her bed every morning, and listen to her wailing while you drive her to her special ed class.

Aqua goes both ways, she's the most fun to bully but also has enough spine to fight back

M, not S.

Darkness. From Vol 7 on, she's pretty unbearable. She trades in her masochism for trying to out-whine Aqua, and succeeds in doing so.

haha yes go the fuck back to rddit

Vol11 translated when?

>ywn make a girl this horny

>that Luna

Too much for me

You know it's time to stop making these threads when the discussion gets that stale.

What is sex with Lalatina like?

Oh shit that's well done

Except when you notice that really adrupt hip movement and can't unnotice anymore. I still want to be that staff, though.

Why not?

delet this

He is gay