One Piece

You're spending the night with one of these three beautiful boys
Who do you choose?

Oda doesn't give a shit about Sanji. He's been reduced to a joke after the timeskip.
He's going to separate to make him a joke character again

non gay thread

>2089-72
>limiting yourself to one gender

ew

Sabo seems like the nicest boy, I would lovingly suck his cock

>toei using the flying nimbus sound effects when pudding show up in the anime
i almost forgot that one piece use alot of dragon ball sounds

That gay

Zoro for drinking buddy at a house party or something
Crocodile for a night on the town
Sabo to be my bitch for me to fuck his boipucci

Why is One Piece thread so dead today?

This is the husbando thread the OP general is here

this is a gay thread
go here

Don't forget the canon.

How the fuck are the people that search 'One Piece' in the search bar going to find that thread?

i thought diesel was only good at running at sanic speed but he's capable of fucking nibbas up in the anime

he could have at least tried to untie brule

NIGGA, WHERE'S MY ZORO ODA?

It was in the manga too

anime only fag here, why would Big Mom pointlessly slaughter the inhabitants of islands she already owns?
I'm sure the residents would just give it up to her instead of dying

Who drew this? It's really close to Oda's art style. They need to start making doujins since the majority of OP doujins are fucking trash.

Damn if only Oda could draw, One Piece would have so many hot guys in it. Wow.

Is this a doujinshi?
Man, I wish I knew where to buy this stuff

yohohohoho!

He must have creamed his pants
Ah, but he can't ejaculate

ok i dont know bout the lot of you but i really did like the big mom musical in the anime i think mama is my favorite pirate now

It was particularly moving

Does it look like Ichiji and Niiji don't have their eyebrows curling at the same ends?

Ch. 864 The Plan to Massacre the Whole Vinsmoke Family
Brook rips off his mask and shows his true identity, surprising Big Mom
Pudding faces Sanji and no matter how many times she attempts to shoot him, he dodges every single shot.
Pudding: “This is a big shock, isn’t it!? Are you disappointed!? Rest easy, you are already a dead man! Just like the countless people I have deceived!”
Sanji: “Even me, Pudding-chan?”
Pudding begins to waver, but Daifuku arrives to assist her.
3rd son of the Charlotte Family (Minister of Beans)
Charlotte Daifuku (Hoya Hoya no Mi – Lamp Human)
When Daifuku rubs his own body, his belt buckle opens and a genie appears out of it.
Sanji faces off with the genie.
Bege holds down Luffy.
Luffy struggles, but this is all part of the act. He whispers into Luffy’s ear the current state of things.
Pedro is currently facing off with Oven.
4th son of the Charlotte Family (Minister of Browned food)*
Charlotte Oven (Netsu Netsu no Mi – Intense Heat Human)
Pedro is in a hard fight with Oven releasing an intense heat from his body.
The Vinsmoke family have been completely restrained with candy and have guns aimed at them. Judge struggles and states that this was not what was promised.
At the same time, the children other than Reiju accept death while acting nonchalant.
Judge: “My whole life and all the things I have! They’ve all been to enact my revenge against the countries of the North Blue! I’ve devoted it all to restoring the Germa Empire, Big Mom! Say something, Big Mom!”
He attempts to get her attention while tears run down his face, but Big Mom has become caught up in another accident and has completely stiffened up.

1/2

Brook offers to try once again to attempt to show Big Mom the broken picture.
Katakuri approaches him with a pale face.
Convinced that Katakuri has seen a future with a serious incident, Bege executes Brook’s plan and begins the operation. He gives the order for all the alliance members to put in their earplugs.
Katakuri: “Bege! Kill Straw Hat at once!”
Bege: “I refuse. You can only see into the near future. Other than that, everyone has an equal privilege to change the future!”

End

2/2

why post fake spoilers bro?

They're real retard. Is this a meme or something? Every time someone posts spoilers from the same fucking source, the first reply happens to be some autist screaming it's fake.

the threads are awfully slow this week

Timeskip was a mistake
Enies Lobby arc will never be topped.

two threads are up. The OP of the other thread is a retard and didn't understand how to put One Piece in the subject bar

Sabo>>>>>>Zoro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crocodile

Both Saboady and Thriller Bark topped Ennies Lobby. Whole cake is the best arc in the story so far.

fuckin' hell.

>Both Shabondy and Thriller Bark topped Ennies Lobby

Yeah, no. I'd say Ennies Lobby>>>>Thriller Bark>>>>Shabondy.

Saboady was crap. Thriller Bark was good but not Ennies Lobby tier.
>Whole cake is the best arc in the story so far.
>mfw

Where's the Ichiji-poster?

I want zoro to fuck me desu

digits confirm

Zoro just seems like the most chill to hang with so him.

YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

friendly reminder that croco boy is actually a girl, or at least he would share his croco ass to you

would you say that it really takes the cake?

Nothing happens again.

>Whole cake is the best arc in the story so far

It would be the best if Oda hadn't copped out with the handcuffs.

Just wait for the Crocodile who was liberated by Luffy, regained his willpower and wandering the good ole New World.

>still belives handcuffs were Sanji's real problem

If Zeff wouldn't be a hostage, he would rather cut off his own hands than speaking trash on his friends and fighting his captain.

It's literally Ennies Lobby, but without as much emotional impact. Reiju's speech to Sanji didn't get to me since it's basically the same as Saul's

Saul's speech was the same as Hiluluk's.

He encouraged Chopper to set sail one day and find friends.

wtf i hate one piece now

Neither, I'd be too busy preparing a sammich for Doflamingo, my husband.

Bon Clay was easily the best character in that arc. Aside from Buggy and Mr. 3, of course.

>Bege holds down Luffy

Bege is the most worthy man in BM's crew.

And Hannyabal. His motive was pretty selfish, but you still have to respect him for standing his ground and trying to prevent more criminals from escaping.

I honestly thought both the warden and Hannyabal were pretty cool guys.

>it is "TOEI actually put effort into an episode" episode

>Pudding faces Sanji and no matter how many times she attempts to shoot him, he dodges every single shot.
SaPu B T F O again, literally no surprises.
They never learn.

has BM put a piece of her soul into the literal sun?
if not, wtf is that smiling sunny globe?

We don't what it is. It's obviously not an actual sun though. And his name is Prometheus. The clous is Zeus. Apparently they're her main weapons.

wew, sorry
>we don't *know what it is
>*cloud

>Brook will be fighting Dogtooth
>Sanji is fighting a random nobody

Even Satan is an Anti-Sanjifag.

>B-but Sanji is gonna fight Katakuri!!!
At least Oda could have introduced Daifuku better and build him up or something.

>Bege: “I refuse. You can only see into the near future. Other than that, everyone has an equal privilege to change the future!”
That spoiler was actually somewhat believable until this part

Sanjifags BTFO.

>the children other than Reiju accept death while acting nonchalant
Neat

We're dead are we? Oh well.

>Netsu Netsu no Mi – Intense Heat Human
??

>Nothing happens
>More fodder introduced

Good way to kill what little hype there was, hack.

How so faggot?

It's a fucking joke or what? Oven and Daifuku are fodders?

We have to wait 2 weeks
For this?!

Literally whos with meme powers. Nobody gives a shit.

Stop reading this manga at once, please.

what a disappointment the vinesmokes turned out to be

Filler

It's obviousely not a sun you stupid nigger since it's human sized,It's probably just a fucking fire she put her sould in,stop being so god damn stupid next time.

Oda is such a hack that he started using filler DF ideas?First with Katakuri now this,this is getting pretty sad it's clear Oda doesn't give a fuck about his seriesor his fans anymore.Jump should just let him end it already.

Also Bear King from movie 2 has a similar DF as well.

Toei consults with Oda before they create new powers/DFs, he tells them if its ok or if he wants to use that idea in the future
But in this case it might just be a stronger version of an already existing fruit like with Miss Valentine and Mach Vise
or Oda's a hack

Oda is ____

• A fucking genius

• A fucking hack ← this one

Crocodile because he's a cute boy(girl)

Also let's not forget that Perosperos fruit is basically just a paramecia version of Gaspardes

Remember when Oda appeared in One Piece?

It was reeeeeeally good, I can't put into words how well a musical number worked to hype up Big Mom as a ruthless tyrant who will murder for something as frivolous as a Tea Party.

>Oda copied Gaspare's fruit for both Perospero and Katakuri
What a hack.

Oda revealed one of the new Shichibukai. Spoiler for obvious reasons

are the schibukai even important anymore?

Uh yeah?
Dressrosa wasn't that long ago fa.m

But given the development in Dressrosa the Shichibukai title might be extinguished, so they will lose importance

Almost every current and former shichibukai abused their power.
I believe that Akainu won't keep them around any longer, especially since now the marine are far stronger after the world military draft.

Who was in the wrong here?

I'll take Colonel Miller on the left. He's always been a cool guy.

>B-but muh Sanji vs Katakuri

Don't forget the canon.

I'm not a fightfag, but it is really disappointing how Oda has treated Sanji this arc. No Mr. Prince stuff, no secret plans, fighting a villain with no build-up, his cooking has never been a plot point, just chivalry and sadly smoking while his hair covers his eyes