Scanlation Thread

What are you translating / cleaning / editing / typesetting?

Also, fuck dead zones in scanners. Going to buy a rubber sheet or something to make a bumper for the dead zone margin (unless someone has a better way to properly align a scan away from the corner). I have to rescan a book just to get the missing margins.

Other urls found in this thread:

hi.cs.waseda.ac.jp/~iizuka/projects/completion/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no more redrawing

hi.cs.waseda.ac.jp/~iizuka/projects/completion/en/

I will fill that neural network with futa doujins

I feel like grayscale images are probably harder for it, since that can make it harder to differentiate shapes, and lineart might also make it a little more challenging, but that's very cool.
On the other hand, we don't need perfect images, since those blurry areas in the examples could be typeset over in a lot of cases.
Exciting times.

Can't wait to see this replace CA

It'll be cool with a set trained specifically for manga. Question is who's going to host/front the costs for that neural net.

Just make it so that the neural net's output always writes in "Please donate for my sick mother".

Don't you mean "This image is hosted by mangafox"?

Anyone know how to buy manga from kobo?
it can detect that I'm not in japan and won't let me buy manga

Just finished releasing Ichigo 100% east side story

Helping with Made in Abyss typesetting
I would want to pick up the Alice to Zouroku manga, but I can't read moon

Why did you do this?

Holy shit...

Do what?

Oh! Em I was working on a new method to clean and decided to test it out on this release since it was a pilot project.
Sorry about that... I did that for a couple other chapters too.

Wow, that seems totally unnecessary.

I remember someone bringing up font managers some threads ago. Anyone knows a good one?

anyone working on a 70s or older manga?
vanilla spider?

anyone got a link for the raw ftp?

Vanilla Spider is awaiting translation checking for a volume release.

Sent ;)

Not at the moment, but soon. Then again, most people only do new casual manga for easy views.

I was thinking about helping the Rokudenashi Blues translator. He sounds like a massive faggot and I'd prefer to keep translating on my own, but I don't have enough time.

I miss NEETdom.

oh well, guess i'll do a local server for my raws

Can hobbyjapan be ripped? want to grab a few things.

This is to the Dowman TS, I don't know your email address, so I dunno how to contact you. I tried the old one, but no response.

>70s or older
>vanilla spider
What's the connection here?

>70s or older

So nearly every manga ever scanlated? Yes

I had some plans initially, but I scrapped them some time ago

uhh
esl-kun, we don't know how to explain this, but...