IT'S JUST BEGUN

IT'S JUST BEGUN

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/hawaii-officials-say-false-alarm-on-alert-about-inbound-ballistic-missile/ar-AAuDtIz?ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah, someone made fake alert

fuck it idgaf

The person who sent out this false alert must be arrested, charged and imprisoned for this heinous criminal act!!!

Who sent out the false alert?????

>OP put this much effort into a LARP
I almost want to play along, just to give you the validation you deserve.

False and homosexual. kys

msn.com/en-us/news/us/hawaii-officials-say-false-alarm-on-alert-about-inbound-ballistic-missile/ar-AAuDtIz?ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz

The world's heart just stopped before it turned out fake.

I can't even imagine what people in Hawaii felt.

It was actually real.

Just a false alarm.

Yeah, I didn't google it before my post, brb committing soduku.

tfw you didn't even bother to confirm because you care so little.

The story is....WHO SENT OUT THE FALSE ALERT?????

WHO SENT OUT THE FALSE ALERT?

It was Drumph

IMPEACH

"We just wanted Trump supporters to know how scared we are" the arrested one will say, before being whisked away by Soros and forgotten by the media.

That or there was actually a false alarm. Speaks for how close we are to the edge of the abyss, there is probably someone sitting around finger hovering above the button waiting for it to happen.

Hawaii cuck here - didn't die - see ya guys later

t. dead american

Want me to ask? I used to be stationed in hawaii and still have a few friends there.

I will guess the it guy who helped mitigate the test didn't set the alert to "local test mode" or whatever. When I test my applications I have to always quadruple check that the application is not pointing to our production database. This guy fucked up.

What a cock tease.

people were calling their friends and family and telling them they love them
my friends were all saying how much they love each other in our chat
people got spooked

Videos of panic and people running?

I need it!!