www3.animeland.tv/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-episode-102-english-dubbed
youtube.com/watch?v=NUW_pip1J5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best anime villain of all time

>created all cards
>can read people's minds
>still loses

He was pretty unique for his time.

He was a good villain during his respective arc, after that he becomes a shitty side character.
Should have killed him off desu.

Actually, Yu-Gi-Oh should have ended there!

WELCOME ALL MY HONORED GUESTS

>Should have killed him off desu.
Filename related

He was killed off by Bakura in the manga.

He was great

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUW_pip1J5g

He lost because MC found a way to avoid his mind-reading.

Why was the anime such a shitty adaptation?

4kids'd a series that was not originally meant for kids

I wouldn't jump to such conclusion.

The anime actually made some really needed edits due to the quick pacing of the manga, especially near the end when Takahashi was ill and the pressure to end the story was increasing.

For example, I'd consider the anime duels of Battle City as well as the duels in Egypt to be superior to the manga version.

Plus the backstory of Kaiba and Kisara is fully included in the anime, but cut from the manga.

the most based villain of all time?

Skipping 60 chapters (including the introductions of three major characters) and being 40% filler warrants being called a shitty adaptation.

Also Takahashi's dropped ideas were extremely poorly implemented in the anime.

He was a true Sup Forumsfag

Bakura was evil as ffuck!

that's a pretty good song. what's it from?

youtube.com/watch?v=mChSViYAkGY

Is he the characterization of /cock/?

He was generic.

There is a season 0 anime though.
Season 4 filler was pretty good.

Not the anime's fault Takahashi did not supervise for his dropped ideas, he was sick too. If they ever do the super treatment I foresee a more direct role like Toriyama is doing now. I'm fine with the additional story added by the movie and pre-movie manga though, it's refreshing.

He was the best villain. I play yugioh duel generations on my iphone online against other yugioh fags. They're all playing XYZ and whatever new shit there is out there, but then I drop toon kingdom and my cards cannot be destroyed until they destroy my toon kingdom.

I've never played a deck more fun than toon kingdom and it pisses everyone else off so much because I'm basically the only one who I've ever seen use it so they don't know how to combat it.

Best villain every. Also toon cards are so cute.

>blogging
fuck off nigger.

Which one is more evil YM or YB? Which one is more fitting as main antagonist?

He was hilarious.

The backstory with Kisara was shit though.

Seto saved her once as kid. Then his dad tortures her a bit. And then she dies and becomes his spirit animal. They barely had any contact. And this was enough to form a conection to surpass 3000 years. Bullshit.

Mahado was way better done.

What did you all think of Dark Side of Dimension?

His plan never made much sense. Why didn't he just assassinate Kaiba and duel Yugi for the puzzle first thing?

I Always figured he was reading some sort of japanese-based manga and 4kids localized it as funny rabbit.

Wat. Pegasus is the opposite of generic. He is a kid-friendly version of those whimsical Mad Hatter-like villains.

>loss of important person leads to depression, then insanity
>creates a facade of happy family atmosphere with his card game
>said facade betrays an inner creepy madness (toon monsters pave the way for the Relinquished reveal)
>is shown to be a trickster seeking amusement
>when he duels Keith he gives a kid in the audience instructions on some note to beat Keith while he's busy talking business with Kaiba
>his end game is to create a hologram of his dead wife using Kaiba Corp's technology

He was a a delusional, downright mentally ill, broken man hiding behind a mask of cheerfulness and confidence.

>Why didn't he just assassinate Kaiba
He was in a coma for like 8 months at this point.
>Duel Yugi for the Puzzle first thing
Shonen manga writing.

It was alright. Would have been pure kino if not for Aigami.

>Why didn't he just assassinate Kaiba

What, he tried to, repeatedly

the deal with the Big Five was to acquire Kaiba Corp technology in exchange for him dethroning Yugi.

Companionships are usually written better in shonen compared to Romance (although SDS is pretty good at romance). But the concept is there, just not done in a concrete manner, the goal is that her love and devotion would turn her into Seto's Ka. Because Seto had to be reincarnated, so was his attachment to his Ka. Just like Yugi with DM, and his grandpa with Exodia.

YB is obviously more fitting, a good writer intertwines the antagonist's progression with that of the protagonist, and YB was just that. He just had a lot of upsets and obstacles, not that differently from Yugi.

YM was more dangerous since he was created as the dark side of good Marik, and thus possessed dangerous knowledge and a dangerous God card on top.

YB by far. YM's duels became repetitive and BC dragged on way too long.

both were shit at card games but at least Bakura played like a man with his
Marik was all bullshit torture and using his other self as a shield forcing Atem to get creative

I wonder if maxi lost his shit when they painted funny bunnys arms blue in the cartoon.

The good Marik is the dumbass since he gave away his Slifer.

When your opponent has both Obelisk and Slifer, you do whatever you can to abuse Ra and make their own strength backfire.

YM never used Marik as a shield, it's psychological manipulation to make Yugi feel guilty. Yugi played the duel normally and attacked whenever he could.

The shield trick was pulled by Dartz, since Yugi pretty much refused to counter attack for multiple turns.

What about YB? How shit do you think he is for losing every duel?

Yami Bakura. Besides Shadi, he is the main antagonist of the story with the most powerful Item(The millennium ring).
But at least Bakura killed Shadi, the man responsable of everything being put in motion, his actions still have consequences even in DSOD.

Shadi did nothing wrong.

Millennium ring is the most powerful? Its power was to just act sorta like a compass no? And has a malevolent spirit, Why is it the strongest?
Millennium Rod or Eyes are more practical.

>been such a prick than even after the will of the Pharaoh was completed, your actions cause that what's left of Zork in the millennium ring fuses with Aigami and the eight millennium item.

Kaiba is the one who did nothing wrong

Not Sup Forumsmblr?

youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis

Does Yugi actually cheats or it's just a meme?

Yes

Thank

LEFT RIGHT A B

Serenity is best girl.

What is wrong with his hair?

>best anime villain of all time

wew lad.

whew*

>KAIBA REMEMBER WHEN I WAS LITERALLY IN THIS EXACT SAME SITUATION?
>JUST DO WHAT I DID THEN

No, he just loved his waifu.

Nothing, it's perfect

I always thought DM had pretty good villains Except Noah and Malik/Marik

Dark Magician Girl > Crappy old regular dark magician

I'd go so far as to say Dark magician girl is the best girl in the entire series.

he was gay, vector is the truly best boy

What was he sick with?

Yugioh shouldn't have had two filler arcs about virtual Kaiba dad and dragons and shit in the middle of an otherwise continuous story

Stomach ulcer or stomach tumor caused by stress from drawing manga. I'd like a DM Super, but Kaz would probably kill himself 3/4 of the way through.

Don't blame 4kids for that shit, its the gook producers fault

might as well blame 4kids for the Doma/Virtual World seasons too

do you think Pegasus drew rule 34 of Funny Rabbit?
He probably had a website for it and sent hitmen to anyone who tried to blackmail his company for his lewd drawings

no because he didn't drew his dead wife into a transgender fat black woman

felt like they put too much into the movie and the duels weren't as exciting as I wished they would be. They ruined Arc-V for this?

YB was a persistent enemy and I really liked that because he wasn't one sided, sometimes he had to ally just to reach his goals, he was a good enemy and my favorite character

There is nothing in that cup

Why is Dark Magician Girl so iimmensely popular? She is just a card, not even a real character.

no bro there was that cool episode where tea was stuck in bondage and her only ally was Dark Magician girl who had learned to talk just for that one episode and also had a sexy voice so she counts as a character.

She is cute!

>she's cute
>blonde hair
>beautiful big green eyes
>that rack and thighs
>cute voice
>acted very cute and playful

which episode pls

Are there no other cute yu-gi-oh cards?

Not as cute as her

well this one comes almost second if you are into half beasts

www3.animeland.tv/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-episode-102-english-dubbed

Harpy girls seems to be more the sexy type.

any news about VRAINS? when will first episode be aired?

There are

He was probably the only good YGO villain.

>his end game is to create a hologram of his dead wife using Kaiba Corp's technology
Even on that was he surpassed by Kaiba.

I like how the dub and sub make him to be different characters.
>Pegasus J. Crawford will taunt and play with his prey before killing them
>Maximillion Pegasus will taunt and play with his prey before sending them to a fate worse than death

I would rail pretty much all of the melodious monsters.

YUGI BOY

youtube.com/watch?v=NUW_pip1J5g

4kids Pegasus was perfect.

Pegasus was fantastic. The best example of a tragic villain in YGO. Before the SJ editors forced Kaz to redeem his later villains by splitting them into light and dark halves.

'Nothing better than comic books and the world's finest FRUIT JUICE'

He's pretty great

The movie was definitely eye and ear candy, but it went on for way too long.

what the fuck? i never heard this before lmao

>>when he duels Keith he gives a kid in the audience instructions on some note to beat Keith while he's busy talking business with Kaiba
I remember that , what a claseless asshole

mmmm yugi boy

You can tell he loved voicing Pegasus

Do you think Pegasus ever made a funny rabbit totem out of paper mache?

I only came to post this.
That fact that this wasn't the first 10 posts is astonishing.

Absolutely based

Pretty sure revolving your entire deck around your waifu and making a self insert of yourself as a support card already trumps max