New Big 3

who's the guy on the left?

MC of Black Clover.

One Piece and the Naruto's.

New big hit

can anyone tell me their honest opinions on black clover
is it really deserving of being part of the big 3?

Who is the right one?

>One Piece
>New

Anime by studio perriot will boost manga sales to million

Its not bad I can see why people like it. However I feel stuff just happens and doesn't deserve most of what hype it gets.

How about you read it

One Piece is the last anchor series. Oda's not allowed to die or stop making One Piece until at least 1 series gets almost as popular as it.

Nothing will ever get close. One Piece is just that far dominating.

it will never happen

Is Black Clover the new Toriko?

No it new naruto

It's terrible

No it new Berserk

Modern Shonen misses a more mature protagonist like Ichigo to appeal to teenagers.

The current line up is filled with kids. Not a good idea.

>Nigger Clover

At least it's better than Bleach, I guess.

>Viz
It's actually just a big 2 now.

Dragonball start that trend with kid goku in original dragonball

I speed read through Blech and Nurutu so I could follow Sup Forums discussions but I've literally never seen a Black Clover thread here. Is it a jap only series in terms of popularity?

Does Jump even know how to properly market a series anymore?

BnHA got big on its own after its mild push, but you can tell Jump is really expecting to put money on BC. At least it hasn't gotten the Toriko treatment.

It really isn't.

At least Bleach had a good intro arc. BC's intro arc was literally Fairy Tail.

Most people here hate it

There are occasionally BC threads, usually there is a least one when Jump drops. A lot of people here only read it ironically, but it seems they have dropped down a lot.

>Astra's face is actually more obnoxious and punchable than Luffy's

How the fuck is this even possible?

What happened to Shokugeki?

>Modern Shonen misses a more mature protagonist like Ichigo to appeal to teenagers

Ichigo is a teenager you dumbfuck

I miss Ichigo and Naruto.

Bleach is pure cancer and Ichigo is a retarded gary stu.

Meliodas is a thousand times more mature and better written.

>Deku

I hate how MHA is being shoehorned into the big 3.

For the first 100 chapters, I felt that the manga was so successful due to doing things differently - the impeding death of OFA being the main source of narrative tension.

Then nothing happened. "Hey guys, the fight with AFO is over let's go back home."

... I guess in a way MHA really has become a standard Shonen now. Maybe I was wrong, and it DOES deserve to be in that position.

its not big three material

Gintama done yet?

The Big 3 is a meme with little connection to reality, it should die.

>Ichigo
>mature

Holy fuck, you might have grown older over the years, but your IQ shrank.

You just watch boruto so far naruto not death yet

I think it's wrapping up later this year.

>Black Clover
Naruto ripoff

>My Hero Academia
Another Naruto knockoff

>One Piece
>The only good one

Jesus, how much lower can the bar be set Shonen Jump? I miss when original manga became the big 3.

>Couldn't use Haiyukuu
>Couldn't use Assassination Classroom

Bleach was better than EITHER Black Clover and My Hero Academia

Bleach was a MILLION times better than either MHA or Black Clover

Black Clover is a terrible series that is a knockoff of Naruto. It needs to die

Bleach had 4 good arcs, and two bad arcs

Soul Society > Pre Reaper > 1000 Year Blood War > Arrancar Hueco Mundo

Fake Karakura Town War and Fullbring were the bad ones.

I enjoy it since it is a fun comic.
I find it hilarious that Japanese children and teenagers read manga as a source of entertainment while bitter old western basement dwellers believe them to be a source of self insert and escapism and get buttblasted that their cheap ass aren't being catered to.

Now if only One Piece would die and make room for something actually good.

Why is the left one looks like Naruto?

Its horrible cliche shit, takes the worst parts from Naruto, Fairy Tail and Nantsu no Taizai

WSJ quality going down the shitter.

>fairytail clone,and some capshit manga that is only a thing cause hollywood is doing capshit era.

In Japan, Haikyu sells nearly double HeroAca's numbers and ranks just as well too so I'm not sure why Deku's bigger than Hinata here.

In another 10 year

where's boruto

Wouldn't make any difference since something actually good dies just to be replaced with something that's actually good.

>Black Clover

Absolutely disgusting. This is a mix between Naruto and Fairy Tail and manages to be even worse than both combined.

If anything Shokugeki no Soma would've deserved that spot.

I TRIED to like My Hero Academia, but it was too much like Naruto to a point of just rehashing the plot and a number of characters. It's sad, but it's true.

There is a difference between what MHA did with it's 'inspiration" from Naruto and how Bleach tried to get away from as many Yu Yu Hakusho cliches (Demons, Underworld (Hell), Tournament Arcs, etc)

Because it not battle shonen manga

There will never be a new Bleach chapter again.

Ever.

Is Togashi working again?

There is still the second novel to be translated. Plus the anime crew said they want to work on the 1000 Year Blood War. Plus there is that CC2 CEO twitter post that got taken down because TV Tokyo blabbed about it.

Maybe after black clover anime end

user what are you reading because everything you just said is completly wrong

MHA isn't capeshit. Capeshit follows a very specific formula. Protagonist gets super powers, must find ancient artifact, must defeat a former friend turned villain, must save the love interest hostage, then leaves the door open for a sequel.

>Togashi
>Working in 2008+9
user...

>neither black clover or boku no hero will have an arc as good as SS

>studio perriot

I'm reading Naruto 2015 because that is what MHA is. Just another Naruto clone. Bleach got away from ALOT of what Yu Yu Hakusho did.

It's honestly refreshing not seeing Ichigo or Naruto on there anymore.

That plain wrong becase deku still have parents

You are implying that even MHA or Black Clover could even have an arc as good as Arrancar: Hueco Mundo, 1000 Year Blood War or Pre-Reaper arc dude. Hell, even Fake Karakura Town War was better than those two and that was one of the BAD arcs of Bleach

So in 10 years?

Worse than Fairy tail and naruto combined. Also, BCfags are desperate samefaggers.

One difference in a pool of the same rehashed storyline and many characters that are Naruto.

black clover: new naruto
meme academia: naruto for hipsters
wan piss: shit as always

Black Clover is okay. It is a little rushed to be honest with you, but aside from that its okay.

Decent story, characters, villains. Its a 7/10.

>Decent story, characters, villains. Its a 7/10.

I can't even find the words to properly respond to this utter nonsense.

He's a desperate BC samefag.

I respect your opinion. Black Clover is a meh to decent, man. Its does have cliches, which it does a lot, but whatever cliches are fine too for entertainment.

You don't like it. You don't like it. That's alright man. Overall thoguh Black Clover isn't super bad nor is it super good. Is it a bit rushed and could take itself a lot slower though to flesh more things out.

It's shit but not worse than the other two, at least it doesn't have that tryhard smell to it.
Read it only if you're extremely bored and want to kill some time.

I thought DBSuper became super popular in japan? Not considered a part of the equation?

>new big 3 is literally Naruto, Capeshit Naruto and a neverending trainwreck
We need another YYH to fix this shit magazine.

We're talking about WSJ manga.

>Bleach got so bad that MHA was outselling it after 2 years

Is there a fanbase more sad than Bleachfags?

Why can't it be like the 3 big JRPG? FF, DQ and SMT. Something for every type of people. Easy going (DQ), Dark and edgy (SMT) somewhere in between (FF). Why are the trinity of anime and manga is the same shit make by different people?

>MHA
>Outselling Bleach

Dude, the average sales of MHA was 200,000 in the first week. Bleach's final arc was selling 450,000 to 500,000 copies in the first week.

In fact, the final volume of Bleach sold 250,000 in the first week where MHA only sold 200,000 copies. The only time MHA sold better than Bleach was that one time thanks to the anime.

Stop being delusional MHAfag.

What does that have to do with the fact that neither BC and boku no hero will ever have an arc as good as SS?

No, SMT got outbeaten by Persona.

It's now Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Persona.

SMT got shoved to the corner in 4th place. ESPECIALLY given how Persona 5 has done.

Fuck off, FF sucks since Amano stopped doing the designs, DQ is hit-or-miss and the only great SMT game is SJ which was overshadowed by that waifufaggotry spin-off.

It's derivative, generic shit..

I mean it's stuff that works, but there isn't a creative bone in its body. Most people don't know about this, but the author behind Fairy Tail did a ton of series almost exactly like Black Clover, over and over again with them bombing and getting cancelled, until finally, one hit (which was FT). It's nearly identical in structure and theme to one of those failed series.

Presumably it's only popular because a new generation of kids are reading SJ who didn't experience the earlier shonen series when they were new and fresh, and that's totally fine.

>SMT got outbeaten by Persona
Blame Fatlus putting the new games on DS and 3DS. Consoles got every spin-off after Nocturne because Nintendo had to get the new SMT games.

YYH was overrated trash with a rushed ending

What the fuck even happened with Toriko.

Why was it pushed so aggressively? Anyone with an outside perspective could see it wasn't marketable and had none of the factors that lead to the popularity of other series.

I mean they killed off Double Arts and Mx0, but Toriko gets more PR management than Justin Bieber's fledgling career.

Was the author the son of a rich employee there, or some bullshit?

No, it's because SMT started to greatly wane. They even tried to promote the SMT name through Persona 3 and Persona 4 in America. It just lost steam.

Mangaka is good friends with Oda.

Perriot is actually an amazing studio though. They just get stuck with shonen series that they have to make filler for.

>mature protagonist like Ichigo
I think you're confused. Do you think that brooding equates to maturity? You might be retarded.

But it saved Jump from bankruptcy and raised the bar for "teens beating the shit out of each other" manga.

Name a more iconic betrayal.

Toriko ended?

How does that invalidate anything he said? Naruto was animated by Pierrot and it blew up worldwide.

Imagine if Togashi got miraculously cured and be got a lot of energy that he feels should be dedicated to HxH.