Hello Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums
im a total anime pleb, watched my first anime not long ago, attack on titan. now obviously i expect many of you to dislike my choice or whatever. im just looking for something similar to it, or equally enjoyable. im fine with watching with subtitles, but English audio would of course be nice. any suggestions?

neon genisis evangelion, bocu no pico, keit-ai and rail wars

Triumph of the Will

Boku no Pico.

Clannad
Hanasaku Iroha
Tentai Senshi Sunred
Samurai Flamenco

fuck off newfag cancer

I suggest that you check these dubs.

Fuck off and kill yourself, disgusting retard.

This isn't a request board.

K but first you need to check these

Also stop typing like a gigantic faggot, holy shit.

>blatant rec thread

Holy shit Sup Forums why are you so unpleasant?

Not enough doubles.

The only one unpleasant here is you.

Because people don't read the rules.

Wrong. I'm nice even to faggots like you.

Well you're right desu.

MOTHER FUCKER DICK PISS SHIT NIGGER

I feel for this new-fag. Welcome.
Go for something like code geass, strike the blood, kyoukai no kanata(beyond the boundary), raikudai kishi no Calvary(story of the worst one), or soul-eater.

Have fun, if you can handle a a little bit of fan-service you'll like strike the blood, and raikudai kishi no Calvary. If not go with soul-eater or kyoukai no kanata.

The idea of giant monsters is more present in strike the blood, they are mechanical monsters usually, but its by far the most dynamic and interesting universe of this list. However every one of these anime are "blaze" or "magic sword/soul weapon" type action/fighting anime. I think its the closest I can recommend to attack on titan... As for a super-dark terrifying story, check into Shin sekai yori, its slower passed but more of a mystery/secret society/war type of series. VERY good though.

ALWAYS WATCH SUBBED, you will find it much more enjoyable after you learn to read subs passively, you get original Voice intentions/feel and you won't hit the wall of "I want to watch this series but it isn't dubbed!"

pic is of Aldnoah Zero, mecha fighting anime about vers(martian) empire fighting earth cause girl in dress got killed on peace trip.

hello user
Boku no Pico is amazing anime. if you like attack on titan then you must watch Boku no Pico. They are very similar. Enjoy.

Hey, mods and shit ass janitors who don't enforce the rules of their assigned board. Don't forget to get rid of this thread too. Request threads don't suddenly stop being request threads because they're hidden under the guise of "discussion". I've seen too many rec threads get a pass lately because these faggots only selectively enforce the rules.

Sure! Let's have another serious an meaningful discussion about Sagiri's pantsu!

>vlc

Hi! Sup Forums loves Kememe Furries it's a required watch

AGREED

I'm running cvlc on Ubuntu server with I3wm,
I don't have much of a choice being I don't have a desktop environment, its also easier to control with mobile or stream directly from my servers.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

cory in the house

hello user
You are such a nice person. I got a perfect anime for you. Go watch Boku no Pico. Enjoy.

Jesus, why am I not having a younger sister?

Hestia GET

my intention was just to lurk the thread for proper suggestions, but your reply was great so my thanks.

are you autistic? you took the effort to reply three times

rolling

Fuck off and kill yourself, disgusting retard.

>one type of shit thread exists
>this other type of shit thread should exist too
Huh? Who are you even talking to? That has nothing to do with what I was saying. I don't ever recall saying that those threads were okay. If it were up to me, low-effort circlejerk/fetish threads like that would be banned too. But the existence of other shit threads doesn't justify making shit threads of your own. Just because other poeple are shitting in the pool doesn't mean you should do it too.

The point of what I'm saying is that selective moderation is an irritating trend that needs to go away.

People are autistic fags here, but seriously it's not a request board.

How bout you watch broke back mountain ya horse whispering cunt...

What are you seven? we've all seen boku no pico after it won a grammy in 2013.

Rolling for the love of Ruri.

MODS DELETE THIS REC THREAD

Hey mods wake the fuck up.

Show me ONE active legit thread on this board right now. I'll wait.

no

okay sorry i just wanted to try some anime and i figured this was the place to go

That's not how you do it.

I don't know what you're asking me, but it has nothing to do with what I was originally saying. Either you're retarded or you misunderstood to a ridiculous degree.

your welcome newfag, although some of the autistist in this thread are correct, this isnt a request board...

Please be sure to read the rules of the board on its sticky, and global rules as well for Sup Forums. Also it never hurts to do a picture search on cute/hot characters and find your next series that way...

Are you dense?

>a picture search on cute/hot characters and find your next series that way...
Smart

Give me my dead waifu!

Are you lonely?

No, but you certainly are, considering you keep giving me (You)s over something totally irrleevant.

Alone, yes. Not lonely though.