Muh slave trade

>Muh slave trade
>muh underdeveloped

Germany was a shithole in 1945, yet by 1960 was once again an economic power, how do libshits explain this?

becuz white privelege lmao
>It would be my dream just developing land and seeing my efforts pay off sad theirs no games out there that can do it

>Europe was a shithole in 1945
Recovered and thrives
>Japan was nuked TWICE
Recovered and thrives
>Africa became independent after the world war
Turns out they prospered the most when they were under colonialism

South Korea was literally occupied and raped under the Japanese empire until 1945

is it, dare i say, the aryan race being superior ?

>bbbbut they've only been a country since like 1960 which means they've only had like 58 years
Germany became a country in 1871, within 58 years they became a global superpower, fought in a war with only 3 other allies all of which were incompetent and nearly won.

>lego
Fucking children

White supremacist America invested to build them back up again, while looting resources from South America and Africa through their proxy dictators.

who told you that, bitch!
BBC docs of WW2, how bad was the lolocaust , tell me .

When they say this just point out that shithole Brazil had 10 times as many slaves as America.

Slaves don’t make countries great. Anglos and their culture make countries great.

while this has a drop of truth to it, that's literally the standard answer you'd get if you asked a brazilian why our country sucks.

We didn’t invest in Korea or really even Japan after those wars, yet look at how they did.

Trillions were invested in Iraq but you can’t save worthless inbred arabs from themselves.

Wait, if Brazil had 10 times as many slaves as America, and blacks make up 7% of their population, where did all the blacks go?

as opposed to being figuratively occupied

>mfw africa has the most natural resources
Nice metaphor

not a communist shill but China and USSR only took decades to industrialize so what's the other shit hole countries excuses?

>if I had more legos I could build bigger and nicer things
Not if you are a dumb nigger.

>Germany was a shithole in 1945, yet by 1960 was once again an economic power, how do libshits explain this?
Because America invested a retarded amount of money into Germany and Germany is in the best geographical position in all of Europe to be a trade super power.

Canada gained independence from the queen in 1982

T. Retarded liberal who knows nothing.

i suppose Africa was doing so well before white people showed up and started building roads and schools and hospitals and forcing them to stop enslaving each other

I'm not a liberal.
I answered your question as to why Germany recovered so fast, using facts. Now make an actual argument or fuck off.

Brazil didn’t coddle their slaves like American Anglos did. They often castrated them and worked them to death and then just imported more.

Not many survived which is why Brazil isn’t 80% black today.

it's literally just got to do with average IQ

Mulattos make up one of the biggest demographics in Brazil. They don't go by the one drop rule.

Not really, IQ differences between European groups are mostly negligible. Yet some parts of Europe are significantly more developed. Things like geography matter immensely.

Have you ever seen the footage of German citizens robotically, methodically clearing rubble and cleaning up their cities just after the war was over?

The Germans did this on their own because they are civilized people not inbred Arabs. The Americans didn’t order or pay them to do this.

All American financial assistance did was prevent them from siding with the communists.

Doing simple physical labour to move rubble and having the capital for the immense rebuilding of cities and industry when your country is an economic cesspool are entirely different things.

Also, the middle east had great civilisations with mathematics, science, and high culture while Germans were pagan savages drinking Wotans cum.

>mfw metaphor
>mfw it is Africa that has the most resources
also
>be japan
>nuked twice
>recover
>be europe
>destroyed by WWII
>recover
>be niggerland
>under colonialism
>almost first world country
>gain independence
>become a shithole eating mud cookies and getting aids

How were they able to recover their economy in the 30's then? Was it western aid then too, or was it that they are intelligent people that wanted to build their nation back up?