Trees and snow

Sounds comfy

Would move to Estonia

Commie killers
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rQFp7FF9c

FUCK OFF we're full

Suicides

Being too full is what's happening, don't come here

I'm aware. I was planning to help with that problem by taking one of your women home with me.

Good luck with that Pedro

Lithuania
>Largest of the three in terms of economy and population.
>Life would be fairly good if only prices of groceries wouldn't be in comparison to a western country while wages are x3 lesser.
>People are cold and not as expressive in general.
>The political spectrum is mostly conservative/right leaning.
>Corruption is a huge problem.
>Immense food selection!!!!!!!!
>Controls a major retail chain in the baltics that employes a lot of people

Latvia
>Has the best looking capital of the three countries
>Was the main harbor for baltics in USSR
>People in general are quite nationalistic in comparison with Lithuanians or Estonians
>Has reacurring inner conflict with their large russian population

Estonia
>IT hub of the baltics
>Most boring looking capital
>In general has the highest wages of the three
>Very polite and quite people

Yes!

Any Estonia bros to answer:
How nationalistic is your population?

Nothing, fugg off. Close this thread.

The master race of Europe lives there.
>most preserved genetics, least amount of non-European mixture
>oldest languages
>last to accept foreign sand nigger religion
>never been completely conquered and replaced, despite slav shits, vikangz, and germanic teutons trying for centuries or even thousands of years and despite having the smallest populations and worst geographical position
>one Baltic tribe alone BTFO'd Teutons, Vikangz, Mongols, Russian slavshits, sacking moscow several times while cowards hid inside their castles
>only completely conquered 300 years ago after centuries of war, thanks to Germans, Russians, Swedes, and Ottomans simultaneously attacking like slimy Jews
>Balt literally means white
>Oven'ed 95% of Jews during WW2
>fought longest guerrilla wars in 20th century European history
>still highly developed 1st world countries with higher GDP's than Russian despite communism

>higher GDP's than Russian
Like between the three of them? That's damn impressive

>per capita
Oh I thought you meant in total. Yeah Russia is dirt poor.

/Iranian-American/ here,

My gf is actually Latvian, really pretty blonde-blue eyed.

>inb4 shitskin

Fuck off im aryan

Suicide, declining population, Russian demographic takeover and general depression

Better than your shithole, Marcel.

me in the pic

This is correct. The Baltics are in population decline, some of the worst in europe.

Not true. Russnigger occupants are moving out to EU states and it's being pinned on the native population.

I'm stating the facts m9, we're not in a much better shape than them.

can confirm, lietuva yra stiprus ir grazus

There were that many Russians?

They think EU cares about them when in reality no on gives a shit.

This is the most redpilled chart. We were a respectable industrialized ethnostate vengefully torn apart by the Russians.

But as you can see the population has actually increased here recently.

>respectable industrialized

Bitching about Russians 24/7 doesnt make you respectable neither industrialized.

If the Baltic tribes united in 1000 - 1200 AD, Russia wouldn't exist today.

>Estonia
WAR against government.
>Latvia
Booze selling, north and south
>Lithuania
Cutting out alcohol advertisements from foreign magazines to be distributed in Lithuania is new job vacancy Lithuanian government created in 2018. Population applauds for their effort.

Kek at 39-45 pop decline when we murdered all our Jews

yes our magazine cutting industry is growing rapidly, the new baltic tiger

>no datas on Swedes as of 2017
Something is fucking wrong.

Well there are very few ethnic Swedes left, but I assume the number is similar as it was before.

I wish our government was ballsy enough to invite the rannarootslased back.

NO FUCKIN WAY!

>when your country fucks so little that the effect is 10 times worse than a literal war with ethnic cleansing

>the new baltic tiger
Only because Latvian tiger shitted itself almost to death.

>Russian speaking colonists fucking off
>bad thing
It is the war with ethnic cleansing that rages in Europe btw.

You could argue that Lithuania is the unified result of the Baltic peoples. Refugees from Prussia, Latvia, Estonia fled to Lithuania, which was the strongest and best able to resist the Teutonics as well as the Slavs.

Basically, pagan Baltic refugees fleeing to the last independent holdout of Baltic pagans. There are some etymological differences in some towns, still unchanged, from this era. They fled, and in large part assimilated and intermarried with the predominant, and largest Baltic tribe, the Lithuanians.

>Refugees from Estonia fled to Lithuania.
Nope.
There are no refugees.

And btw, Estonians are not Baltic tribe.

sorry, was pulling it out of my shitty memory

pic related is the other baltic tribes, many of whom had fled to Lithuania

What are you then?

You're wrong mate.
There isn't much written history, but from the earliest written accounts, we know that other Baltic tribes sided against the Lithuanians. I'll post an excerpt in a sec.

Also, when I say they should have united, I mean prior to Teutons or anyone else messing the geopolitical situation. One of the Baltic tribes should have conquered the others and assimilated them long before any of that.

Estonia will always get job done.

- Judenfrei as of 31 December 1941

Here

Estonian tribes.
Finnic (Fenno-Ugric)

>Although Estonia is often geopolitically categorized as one of the Baltics, Estonians are linguistically, culturally and historically related to the neighboring Finns—both belonging to the Finnic people—differing from the non-Finnic Indo-European speaking Baltic peoples of Latvia and Lithuania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonians

Nothing. For now.

Latvia Is historical buffer zone between Estonian tribes and Lithuanian tribes struggle.

Depression

T. Eternal Ivan

Indo-European CHAD vs Uralic virgin

Written like a real Finnaboo.

Go apply for a job to cut out alcohol advertisements from foreign magazines to be distributed in Lithuania. Get some exercise and maybe some new friends...

We have ghosts

Don't worry about it.

Lmfao.

Would actually work but the opposite way :D

>Uralic virgin
Nope.

No need to laugh. This is real job vacancy in 2018 Lithuania

I know, that's why I laughed.

>be Latvia
>"man" your military units with sex bots
>let Swedes invade
>profit

That sexbot is still bait, be careful
>let Swedes invade
I don't get it

somalians are warmongering peolpe

It's going to be your time to invade Sweden, probably in 2050 when they're 30% muslim.

OK
>be Latvia
>"man" your military units with sex bots
>liberate Sweden from rape

In the 1280s, the Livonian Order started a massive campaign against the Semigallians, which included burning their fields and thus causing famine. The Semigallians continued their resistance until 1290, when they burned their last castle in Sidrabene, and a large number of Semigallians went south into exile to join the Lithuanians in their conitinuing opposition to the forces of christianization

We are fucking lazy.
We will tow Chink-made robotic attack swarm drone factory to Swedish coast, load the instructions and push Start.

I'm sure some migration occurred, I'm not denying that. But that isn't the same as one tribe forming prior to Christians arriving.

>that one Latvian cunt who always spams pictures of Riga is not here

anytime now

You got off easy, the russojew at one point pushed us to just 52%

But we have Narva! 2% of population there are Estonians.

apart from latvia and estonia still being flooded by russians, we lithuanians are chilling senpai.

you are not lithuanian.

Fucking Hitler.

a fucking mushroom picker

Nothing, same shithole of countries like any other post-commie country. My country included. Life sucks there, you don't wanna live there. Period.

We should sell Narva as a turist attraction - zoo you can visit to get the feeling of Russian retardation without actually visiting russia (no visa for EU citizens and many others).

Yes.

Narva vs Daugavpils
Who would win?

Gib numbers for Daugavpils
>pic related - tibla from Narva, saying he thinks that Putin acts right

Forgot pic
>pic related - tibla from Narva, saying he thinks that Putin acts right

How about developing it to roast Russians instead? Crossing the border should feel like stepping into the first world.

We have too many russians coming here from Russia already, faggot
We want less russians here, seriously.

I would have to disagree with you, about snow.

The national structure of Daugavpils population in 2016, % (Data of the Central Statistical Bureau, census results**, Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs data at the beginning of 2016*)

Too bad, I'm already here.

Vilnius is head of Lithuania and full stupid people.
It's Vilnius and rest of Lithuania and all EU ass lickers sit there.

Burn it down!

They are really lazy though. They will shout "pribalti fashist" at you and threaten you with knives and bottles, but never muster the energy to actually get up and do it, instead they like to wave the crap aroud and say "idi suda, ya tebya parezju, fashit ebanij"
Atleast yours acutally managed to start a looting riot at some point, ours failed to even show up when Russia tried funding a "Latgales peoples republic" in 2014 there.

I would say, Estonia isn't "it hub" or most advanced country in baltics, all they did was advertise to the whole world that they invented Skype and more boring shit. I can guarantee that if Latvians and Lithuanians advirtise their inventions, Estonia would look like shithole

Already at 20%>

Narva: - pop ~60k
Estonians - 5.2%
R*ssians - 87.7%
U*rainians - 2.1%

And guess what - 94% of inhabitants in Narva sees themselves as russian-language speaking Estonian minority.

Narva wins this round I think but I've heard that shithole-wise Daugavpils is pretty strong. So ...

>lithuania
>leader in suicide rates in whole fucking world
>chilling
in a morgue?
get your shit together you fucking disgrace of a country

>option 1
Chumadan, vokzal, Moskva.
>option 2
Firebomb Keskerakond and Sotsid