Megumin is Cute! CUTE!!!

Megumin is Cute! CUTE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/AnimeAndGameOSTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Megumin is a cock-thirsty sex kitten

Is it Monday yet? I missed you guys. The threads were really rude and not nice this week.

It's Monday somewhere. Might as well make this the Megumonday thread.

Megumeme will comfort you.

Megumin love will remain constant while we wait for S3.

I bet she loves these threads

She probably gets turned on tbqh

>2016 was 10 years ago
Fuck, man. Konosuba threads were so much better when it wasn't about waifus.

I'd probably have to kill her if I existed in that world. She seems like a danger to society.

She will eventually muster the powers of her huge fanbase to unleash one gigantic explosion that will destroy the entire galaxy. Better stop her now.

Does Megumin ever get hurt by an enemy in the LN, besides the Giant Toads?

Megumin taking damage would legitimately shock people, that's why Lalatina takes all the damage and Aqua only gets a few bruises.

/u/?

continue

My favorite scene in Bakuen 1 is probably the one where they wrestle on the ground, and Megumin describes how sweaty and hot her body is. They were legitimately /u/.

>massive powerful outburst of generated energy and volume along with release of gasses

What are you saying? Megumin's explosions are pure and completely gas-free!

How was season 2 Megumin even fucking sexier?

She turned 14 around episode 6. Also, she grew as a woman.

Is he sexyness proportionate with her age?
How much of a semen demon would she be in her twentys?

Completely knowledgeable about sex from having experienced it several times with Kazuma. She'd have that experienced aura.

>Twentys
Take a good look at Megumom/Yuiyui.She looks comfy as fuck.i can't even think of any lustful thoughts when i look at her,she's just too beautiful

DO YOU LIKE

MY CAR

>not a Pinto

I wish I could have such a car. This is the best way to honor your waifu.

>those back muscles

Is it true S3 would cover the volumes about her village?

Are those chopsticks where they seem to be?

Yep. The anime adapts the first 4 volumes, and the Crimson Demon village story arc is in volume 5.

I want the whole video

Yes, and if you think people love Megumin now, it's nothing compared to what would happen after that gets animated.

Wow, I didn’t even notice. That pic just got even lewder.

They have to do it then. It would be like printing money

There's an OVA coming too right?

Yeah, the OVA comes out at the same time as volume 12, in July.
As for another anime, I'd say it's not looking good. LN adaptations only exist to boost the sales of the source material. The BDs might have sold very well, but if the increase in sales for the LN isn't significantly greater than the one caused by the first season, we might not get S3.

If her mom is any indication, she ages like fine wine and gets even better with age.

This girl asks you for directions in Engrish. How do you react?

im a follower of this but im more in the music, i have uploaded a few here if you wanna listen i guess vid.me/AnimeAndGameOSTs

yes vidme because youtube is awful, will upload more soon

if you have something uploaded you can comment or send me a message there or something

Next panel is cuddling in bed.

>bot account
you have to go back

>when she needs Kazuma's excalibur to explode in her erotic magic pussy

Next panel is「MATING PRESS」.

Best butt.

everytiem

Wrong pantsu

Now this is getting silly

Now you can't see her butthole anymore.

>3D

What is?

I wouldn't mind having a Megumin cosplayer GF.

>3D
Fuck off

Don't be rude. That cosplayer is cute.

Sauce?

facebook r.miannn

Thanks. Have a meme.

Megumin Monday is like a holiday to me.

Why would anyone like a girl that's not a goddess?

Name one great goddess inventor? That's right, none, humans are best sentient species. Without humans, goddesses would all be living in poorly lit rooms in Heaven still.

I want to massage her muscles.

What back muscles?

>goddess inventor
Aqua invented being best girl in Konosuba.
>goddesses would all be living in poorly lit rooms in Heaven still
You and you pleb taste wouldn't exist
Now, if you sign here, and declare Aqua as your only god, you might have some redemption

>if you sign here
>didn't even post the recruitment form
Sasuga aquafag

そうですね~

You got the full pic? I'd love to see it.

Also:

>stutter for a while, forget street names but manage to tell her the right way through
>she says she needs help, I've nothing to do so I go along
>somehow miss that she likes me and end up doing absolutely nothing

I've actually done that once.

Stop shitposting here and get the fuck back to work,useless goddess.If it weren't for the fact that we need a healer on the party then i would have ditched the shit out of you on that filthy dungeon filled with undead.Your pathetic party tricks can't even do shit aside from causing problems,so just jack off already you fucking low grade imbecilic deity of debt

Here you go.

No
Here you go

I wonder if Megumin can learn a breasts enlargement skill from the succubi.

I would literally marry Megumin.

I find it funny that you Axis cultists tell us to fuck off in the Konosuba threads and then chase us all the way here. Stupid tsunderes.

She would truly make a perfect wife.

Maybe, but she wouldn't learn anything unrelated to explosions, even if it gives her big tits.

Just tell her bigger tits give her a bigger mana pool.
Which could very well be true considering succubi are involved.

Monday!

Megumin is beautiful!

B-but I don't want her to have bigger tits

user I understand you're a pedophile but your children are going to starve.

>no explosions today
S3 WHEN

>S3 announced
>All the animators changed

Darkness can breastfeed my children.

Why would you let the family dog feed your kids ? That's disgusting.

Breast size barely affects the amount of milk produced, if at all.

I want to nibble on megumin's thighs.

She truly looks great in those casual clothes, doesn't she? I don't know why I don't get the same feeling of attraction when I look at the other two, they're beautiful too.

I want to be this useless cat and spend the day resting on Megumin's underdeveloped chest.

Style. Darkness and Aqua are beautiful, but I see girls like them often in college. Megumin has her quirky style. She's looking in a different direction. She's reading and looking downwards, the two are staring at their surroundings and looking upwards. Darkness and Aqua are dressed up in some pretty standard clothes; Megumin has her cap which is obviously something she did herself.

If anything, while the two are arguably more beautiful in terms of appearance, Megumin feels unique. She feels like someone I can go to and start and chat and talk and while she's cute her appearance lets her personality through.

What the hell do I know, though.

Yes, that's exactly it. All of her clothes from her plain shirt to her handmade hat makes her stand out in a way that just melts your heart.