This is Haruka. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her ribbons trap the souls of its victims

This is Haruka. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her ribbons trap the souls of its victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-44789672/yakusoku-chihaya-kisaragi
youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13817
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7203071
youtube.com/watch?v=RzSwr7Oys4k
clyp.it/yueieq2y
lmgtfy.com/?q=idolmaster cg
youtube.com/watch?v=0nPXLtNhRrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP, was being a faggot part of your plan?

chihaya

Too bad that I already have Haruka's back.

flat

I haven't fapped to Haruka in forever, thanks for reminding me she exists OP.

Haruka is for tender cuddling.

This is Harukasan. She's a bottomless pit, a total retard, and she multiplies when doused by water.

Like say, a glass of water.

I advise you to run.

Haruka is a mess. She has a personality disorder and sees things that do not actually exist, like her made up friend "Chihaya" who she says is lonely and difficult to deal with at times. The truth is that this Chihaya personality is a made up image of Haruka herself. She is insane, she is a mess.

i was literally stunned during the beach episode when haruka showed up in her swimsuit. who would have thought she was hiding all that underneath her clothes

i like a-may-may haruka too

Can an imas thread even survive if it isn't being led by Chihaya, Iori or whoever's popular over in CG-ville?

>are you guys detectives?
>no -- we're idols
every time

Deliciously so.

The flattest object known to humankind.

Probably not? There isn't much to talk about anymore other than new material from Million Live or CG. So threads are mostly just people posting waifus.

Chihaya is one of a kind! Unlike all those other dime a dozen idols.

I understood that reference

was this a charlie brown reference? so deep...

I don't even understand why CG is so popular. Idolmaster was great because it shower that behind all the glamor there were problems and a shitty part of being an idol.
CG is just a bunch of generic moeblobs whose conflict is literally just forced bullshit. No problems arose from being idols, it was just manufactured "character flaws" which only existed to give them an episode.

Hello Verty

Rude.

Drink a beer or something

CG had a much more serious conflict coming from the higher ups of their agency, as compared to Idolmaster where the conflicts mostly came from a goofy rival producer that was pretty much a cartoon villain.

it's popular because it's IDOLMASTER, u dumb weeb

The cartoon evil villian existed to exploit problems that already existed with the girls. He was a plot device to cause them to rise to the surface.
CG evil director bitch just throws things in for the sake of having things there. It didn't even make sense and it was obvious how it would end up.

Post cute pictures of Ami but not Mami.

Best episode

All the conflicts that came from that guy were relatively minor compared to what the show actually focused on, which was internal conflicts and problems inherent to their line of work

Which is your favorite imas song?
Hard Mode: no Ready, Change or Go My Way
This is mine soundcloud.com/user-44789672/yakusoku-chihaya-kisaragi

>Hard mode: no Ready
Ready was my least favorite, actually. IM@S is the only anime I've watched where I regularly skipped the OP.
favorite: youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE

all of chihaya's songs
rebellion
ryuuseigun
praline
um a lot of others I like im@s music a lot

She's cute. Do I have a chance with her even if I'm not a robot/over 18 meters?

Even though it is CG. Ranko has great songs.
Marionette is pretty top tier even though it is Mimi.
Aoi tori is amazing.
Addicted is fun on occasion.

miki is great

A ruse!

I guess I'll go with Aoi Tori, then.

Don't treat like the anime is the only thing that exist. CG has two games which much more light hearted instead of drama-filled, depressing wreck like the anime (2nd season to be exact). Those games are the bigger reason why CG is popular. Honestly I like CG but I fucking hate the anime. It has some neat ideas though.

The song where Chihaya sounds like a broken robot.

Even without the stupid anime drama. It feels like CG just went full moeblobs instead of actually having downsides to the industry

What were they thinking?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13817

Reimei starline, because prog

Promise.

のヮの

First of all, I apologize because of my limited knowledge of OG games, as I only played Haruka's route in the SP game. You and your idol literally goes through the hardships of being in the entertainment industry. You met rivals, had hardships regarding photoshoots, lessons, and stuff like that, you face scandals, you face the idol's personal problem, and reach the ending that is the top idol status. It's a story.
On the other side, CG is tailored to be a mobage. It has literally 100+ idols which you have to gamble to collect. No way they can give each a detailed story like the OGs. But that's why usually their conflict revolves around themselves, like how to improve themselves, how to adjust to a new kind of songs they never sang etc. They focus on simpler interactions because of the limitation of their format. I won't argue that's it's much more light hearted, idol industry is much more idealized in CG. It definitely has a different approach than OG which like you said has a focus on grittier stuff.

If 765fags hate CG so much why can't they go one thread without talking about it? Kind of pathetic.

Haruka is 765P's wife.

Which is better guys: Cinderella Girls or Million Live?

Correct answer is Million Live

hamuzou is mai hamubro

That's Miki

So, which is the best ML unit? And why it is Eternal Harmony?

miki just has some fan numbers
haruka is the one scamco has around purodyuusaasan

because chihaya is love. and julia is amazing too

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7203071

99 Nights
youtube.com/watch?v=RzSwr7Oys4k

Makoto looked so much more handsome in the previous games.

They all looked better. Platinum Stars was a mistake. Their faces look flat like they were hit by a truck, their hair looks greasy and unnatural, and their movements are in uncanny valley territory.
They looked the best in iM@S 2 and OFA.

Not sure why they changed the character designer for OG

I know right? True 10/10 body.

Easy.
It would have to be Start!!
clyp.it/yueieq2y

Agent Yoru o Yuku would have to be my second favorite.

does cg stand for computer generated or for card game??

asking for a friend

Well your friend is pretty dumb. It means all those things depending on context. In this thread, it means lmgtfy.com/?q=idolmaster cg

Chihaya's g-string

dont think i aint seen that, user

Haruka? pfft, who cares about that, she's just a lame imitation of that other idol from a while back who we all know and love!

give me an OVA

W-why are there tears in her eyes?

Just marry Kotori already!

Are yayois allowed?

She's finally being replaced by someone younger than her.

No poor allowed.

[x] hai-touch
[x] treat her to a tasty hamburger
[_] sexualize Yayoi

Ume has a good taste.

Goddamn I'm just dying to know the story.
Can't wait.

>it will never be translated like 99% of the other iM@S works

youtube.com/watch?v=0nPXLtNhRrk
pre-register, nerds

That sure looks better animated than the PS4 game.

Chihaya when?

Who?

I'M NOT READY AND I'M NOT A LADY

Get ready for shit taste.

Marionette no Kokoro

I want to pai touch Yayoi.

She's an idol user. Idols usually take care of their bodies because they're a source of income.

The flat one