Why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about this show?

Why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYMimDcKMMI
kissmanga.com/Manga/Higurashi-no-Naku-Koro-ni-Kai-Tsumihoroboshihen/Vol-004-Ch-012-Read-Online?id=228187
youtube.com/watch?v=K5UfIRmkv28
higurashi-pj.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause it's not 2007 (10 years ago) anymore.

im watching it rn fwiw

It was really popular back then so all the people who have been around already discussed it to death. It's pretty mediocre all things considered

Because everyone knows the VN are great.

They used to. Its a really old show.

'cause shiki is the new hot village shit

>show
You have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now. If you watched the anime you ruined your experience of it.

>VN
The art is so bad in though.

Because the show wasn't very good and everyone recommends the VN

R07 niggers pls go and stay go. Stop telling people to read some of the worst VNs of all time.

What about the movies?

Does anybody have the wacky Uncle face from the manga?

it saved the world.

I still can't believe that Keichii held such an awesome fiesta.

Found this vintage meme among my old pics.

We did.
Go back in time and lurk more.

This is a good meme, I appreciate this meme

VN/Manga was better DESU

The show was shit, but had a pretty good soundtrack

Higurashi died on Sup Forums when Akari became the new invisible girl meme.

kill yourself

I'm still too traumatized to talk about it.
Stop making me remember...

It's 50% shit and 50% comfy.
I like it.

>Higurashi
>mediocre
I know it's just your opinion but REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pleople are too busy bitching about how much they hate Hinako Note while they're still watching it.

it's taco time

I'm lactose intolerant!

You triggered me, user.

>show

The show is the VN with all the good parts taken out and/or rushed to the point it isn't good.

It's been talked about to death.

Still my favorite psychological horror anime, though.

He's right, you know.

Mitten hands are not that bad, really. They have their charm and are more expressive in comparison to the Steam ones. I would've appreciated more consistency in the original art style, though. Chie and Irie just stick out like sore thumbs.

It's just that the Sup Forums side of things is leaking, and you know how much vidya has become about superficial things like graphics.

You fucking kids these days...

No one liked that treacherous cunt anyway.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck off.

Truth is it should have stoped after the first arc.
Firts episodes were great

Didn't she have like a twin sister and liked whip cream off her boobs? That was hot as fuck, was hoping they'd fuck but then she basically tortured her sister and went insane.

Twin sister incest sex sounds HOT beyond belief, oh well.

>he didn't read the doujins

Old shit.
R07 also lost a bunch of fans due to the shit that was umiunko. Unlike Type-Moon, 07th Expansion suffered a huge decline. Damm shame considering they were both equally big back in their hey days.

NURSHIN TACOAGE

Hauu~

I'm taking you home!

Edgy, giant headed, loli's. I cringed watching the first episode, put it down, and never looked back.

Didn't some guy that looked like Hitler appear in the series?

>R07 also lost a bunch of fans due to the shit that was umiunko
elaborate?

i mean wasn't it because the cowriter died and the other guy was devastated over it?

>It's just that the Sup Forums side of things is leaking, you know how much vidya has become about superficial things like graphics.
for a visual novel the graphics are 50% of what makes the game. that isn't unique to "nowadays" or to Sup Forums expectations, that's just HOW vns are. because they aren't like a shooter or moba where you need to focus on other things, you only have two things to focus on in any vn:
the story
the art
and i'll fucking tell you, everyone who's dared to play the higgy VN didn't go and install the game for the mitts because they look THAT bad.

some people dont like vns user,
its ludicrous that in an anime and manga board i'm expected not to talk about anime/manga

Went downhill after ep4.
There after, no one gave a shit about his game be it rose gun days or that game about bullying. I believe he also wrote 1 scenario for rewrite and we all knew how that ended up.

I have made only one post on Sup Forums back in 2008

The anime left out so much shit. It's hard to make sense of things if you haven't played the VNs beforehand. And what wasn't left out, was stupidly adapted.

Chiru (Answer arc) pissed off a lot of people. On EroGameScape Chiru overall are all under 70, and Ep 8 is in the 50s. Higurashi averages at around 80-85, and Umineko's PS3 release is at 85, so people kind of forgive him by then.

moogy is a major sperg so take this with a grain of salt, but he's right about the Japan stuffs. The Multiple Personality Disorder stuffs for Umineko was brought up as early as 2-3, then dismissed as "Ryushiki wouldn't be dumb enough to try that"

Which higurashi would you fuck?

rika

Sup Forums never talks about Shiki either.

3 of them are like, 8 yo...
I would bang the twins thou.

Fucking loved it.
Better than Umineko

Even Shiki is like 5 years old.

How long can we talk about a 26 episode anime on a regular basis? This isn't/co/

Rena, of course.

This is best choice.

I want to take her home, if you know what I mean.

Did he mean sex?

Of course no, he meant he wants to walk her home gently.

Put her in the yard, next Colonel Sanders?

Literally this. I'll never understand Sup Forums's boner for Umineko. It had a great premise but really fucking sucked overall.
Very few memorable scenes, crazy and crappy characters, over the top bullshit (witch fights? When it's about realism?) and horrid twists.

I don't think 07th Expansion has EVER been as big as Type-Moon. Type-Moon became big in 2004 when F/SN broke numerous records and they became a legitimate corporation (no longer a doujinge circle).

How was TrianThology received? I haven't heard anyone talk about it at all.

They redid it, it's pretty much fine now

The first four chapters were really pleasant once you got past his pacing issues.
At least, from Witch Hunt's translation. Apparently R07 is kinda weird to read in native japanese?

What do you think about this overview?

youtube.com/watch?v=kYMimDcKMMI

While I love Higurashi for its great characters and tremendous charm, it had some deep flaws. Hinamizawa Syndrome was a fucking terrible twist for a "mystery". Also Oyashiro being real was dumb.

Rena and Rika.

I don't know, they were alright. I don't even hate the Answer Arcs. But I think Higurashi is far superior, despite having a weaker premise and the fact they never promised a PROPER resolution (aka, a real life answer).

Umineko's ending was also too too sad. All those hours and the ending was absolute shit. Even if Beatrice had to die, it was too overboard.

No, the twist was absolutely okay.

Oyashiro existing doesn't really matter... because she does NOTHING. At best, she resets the world

If only it was

I didn't really get how learning how Gods are literally fucking real isn't an earth-shattering revelation. Though when I read up on Shinto for an unrelated thing, it kinda makes sense because Kami generally don't care as much as say a christian god would. Still not the best reveal, I feel like he tried to skirt the 'there's both a real conspiracy AND a curse!' thing so as not to disappoint people

OKAY. I NEED AN ANSWER

IN ANSWER ARC 6 OR 7: Takano has loads of sci fi books about the mystery behind the village, in addition to the parasite idea. WHY?!
WHY DOES SHE HAVE THOSE BOOKS?

YOU CAN DANCE IF YOU WANT TO

YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS BEHIND

Here
kissmanga.com/Manga/Higurashi-no-Naku-Koro-ni-Kai-Tsumihoroboshihen/Vol-004-Ch-012-Read-Online?id=228187

This chapter

youtube.com/watch?v=K5UfIRmkv28

>10 years ago

>no answers
NO ONE KNOWS IT. NOT EVEN ONLINE.

I still think of "Mr Delicious" from time to time and crack up

Literally just smoke screens in case someone rummages through her stuff so they'll discard file 34 (the real one).

Because Higurashi is a bad franchise.

I guess that's possible, except she WANTS the parasite to be found...

Nah, you're probably right.

She wants it to be recognized on her own terms so her and Hifumi's names are immortalized.

Hifumi was best girl.

Always remember that When They Cry has the best fucking OSTs

Higurashi and Gundam 00 soundtracks sound too similar

shion had a one and done arc.... it was the highlight of the series and never came close to that point ever again. they couldn't top themselves.

because season 2 was the worst explanation for all the bullshit happening in season 1

speaking of Higurashi, this just released
prepare to be spooked Sup Forums
higurashi-pj.jp/

They were as big imo.
Fate only had Tsukihime, FSN and Hollow Ataraxia over that some time period. 07th had higurashi and the start of umiunko, the same DEEN anime like FSN and tons of spinoff games. You couldn't even browse nicovideo without listening to some kind of remix for you.

Because Umineko is better in every way.

Your opinions mean shit next to their sales. F/SN hit the VN market like a meteor.

Well that's pretty neat

too spooky for kids

bad show