Is Haiti a Shithole?

simple question.

strawpoll.me/14828601

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xab96Y0XOmQ
google.com/search?q=haiti sewer&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUjqeQ6dXYAhUN8GMKHWntBJAQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=759#imgrc=mR997ngj8KFtcM:
liveleak.com/view?i=17e_1515799808
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, Haiti is a shithole.

What does this have to do with accepting Haitian immigrants, who can be great people? Haiti was ruined by the French and Baby Doc looting their treasury, but that has nothing to do with the quality of people immigrating from Haiti.

It's a shithole. Even the Chilean foreign affairs ministry agrees.

Who attacked the churches in Chile?

Haiti is pretty much like any African nation..

You can take the negro out of Africa but you cannot take Africa out of the negro.

It's a fucking paradise of child prostitution.

Haiti has been a free and independent nation since 1804. so they are still fucked from over 200 years ago? Is that what you are saying?

I want you to take two steps back and pull your head out of your ass and consider this.

in 300 years from now when its still a shithole. are you still going to blame france from 500 years ago?

what about 1000 years? how far back must we go to not blame whitey?

this totally beglects the fact that the most heavily colonized areas of africa, south africa for example, are by far the best off areas of africa. whereas the least colonized areas, such as somalia, are the absolute worst.

so please explain your insane point here.

shithole people create shithole countries. not the other way around.

Yes it is a shithole, it's even worse than that.

Why aren't niggers proud of this country ? They expelled us by comitting massacres, killing the whites to gain full control over half the island.

Back then it was a very wealthy colony, they had all the infrastructures and fertile lands to develop their own economy and thrive

Two centuries later : they put salt in the fields and can't grow crops, they destroyed the flora, they eat mud to survive while the other half of the island is doing well. The red cross spent half a billion to build only six fucking houses, every weak white numales tried to help them with humanitarian aid and they still can't learn how to grow crops in fields, something humans figured out on their own way before creating languages

Again, why aren't nigger proud of those strong kangz that gained full independance through violence against the whiteys ? Why don't they move there ?

BECAUSE IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN A FUCKING SHITHOLE, AND THESE HYPOCRITES WILL NEVER ADMIT IT PUBLICLY

>South Africa
>2 million white colons divided between anglos and afrikaaners
>At war on two occasions
>Start from scratch
>History of those colons is literaly "rags to riches"
>Turn the country in an african economic powerhouse during the whole 20th century
>Most developed country in Africa in 1980, and by far
>in the 90s nigs took power
>the country is now shit

Now fast forward to the other end of the racial spectrum :

>Niggers with all the resources whiteys left before leaving and everything needed to continue thriving on commerce
>Turn the country in a shithole because less clever than koko the gorilla

Funny how unironically this person does not address the issue of confiming or denying Haiti being a shithole.

Migrants into Chile come from blah, blah, blah, blah, blah and other (shitholes)

kek. stupid fuck.

>They expelled us by comitting massacres, killing the whites to gain full control over half the island.
Do you teach this Haiti stuff in your school? I imagine it is very "offensive" to your minorities.

Trump wants to restructure based system, which would include more countries like Asia and Europe, who on average, have higher IQs. A lot of immigrants today probably qualify because of the system in place for the sake of diversity and because of chain migration. A good portion of these immigrants are on welfare at higher proportion than others.

>Why aren't niggers proud of this country ?
american niggers are extremely proud of it for some reason, well for the reason of revenge fantasies of disembowling white women and not getting arrested for it youtube.com/watch?v=xab96Y0XOmQ

i've never really seen anyone preach the virtue of hatians or the desirability of emulating their "society" before two days ago though

No they don't teach that, the only thing we learn about the early 19th century is the french revolution
They don't even teach us about Napoleon anymore, they just say :

"omg he supported the revolution and then became emperor, HOW IRONIC, oh and he laid the basis of the modern french justice system, that's the only progressive thing he did"
"OH AND ALSO HE WAS BEATEN BY THE RUSSIANS LMAO FUCKING TYRANT"

Leftist/anglo propaganda

In america maybe, but I've literaly never heard a nigger say he was proud of Haiti, they can't even say they're poor because of the white man because we left the country two hundred years ago and our companies never go there

lefties.

btw, Why did you get so obsessed for haiti?

>moving from a shithole to a lesser shithole

mhhh

Of course it is.
google.com/search?q=haiti sewer&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUjqeQ6dXYAhUN8GMKHWntBJAQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=759#imgrc=mR997ngj8KFtcM:

saged - everyone dont know haiti

liveleak.com/view?i=17e_1515799808