Does anyone watch their anime at angles? what angle do you prefer?

does anyone watch their anime at angles? what angle do you prefer?

Me? Right now I'm enjoying a nice 60 degree angle when I watch my anime

I think it really enhances the experience and provides a sort of "Plus grand sentiment" to the show

also general simulated angle thread

I like to turn my 4k television 180 degrees when I start up my anime so I don't have to watch the trash I download.

It's like simulating a terrible front-row seat.

Nigga what.
What?!

You're more autistic than pic related and that guy who made a list so he can order a fucking pizza.

I watch my anime in 2d

Sup Forums never ceases to surprise me how autistic one person can be. Thanks OP.

good thread

I realize this is just a fishing for you's thread but I've been hooked anyway

Are you retarded?

t. /vr/

Are those people who watch anime at increased speeds in .webm files real too?

This sounds like the best option, I think I might try this.

I like watching my anime in a 540 degree angle with a mirror at a 30 degree angle squared. Solve for x.

I watch my hentai with heavy audio delay and echo, as if they're fucking in a dark, long cavern. I think it's because my first childhood erections were the orgasm death sounds that the succubi make in the original Diablo game.

Are you telling me you never watched "Anime-Title Ep. X in 120s.webms" that that one autist used to post?

I loaded it but then didn't watch it because it I couldn't find a reason to subject myself to insanity.

You stole this from Sup Forums and forgot the best part

No, but I like watching my anime in 2x so I can see twice as much anime.

I once watched EoE by taking one of those webms where all the scenes are going simultaneously (there was a made-up/repurposed word for them, but I forget what it was), and then zooming in on each scene individually in sequence. I have absolutely no idea why I did this.

The guy from Sup Forums stole it from /s4s/

I watch anime on my cellphone so there's a constant variation of angles.

>only skewing along a single axis
Come on, step your angle composition skills up.

zoetrope

Yeah, those. Thanks.

>Sup Forumsutists watch anime on angles
>Sup Forumsutists watch anime on 1.5x speeds
What's next faggots?

Gotta love this crazy shit

>implying this isn't a truly kino erotic experience

vocaroo dot com slash i slash s16NlVeamUnd

you know I was going to listen just to laugh but honestly you might be on to something

this actually evokes some sort of feeling in me for some reason. like watching an anime on a friend's laptop. or how I imagine it would feel if I had friends

This actually looks comfy

I turn my monitor 360 degrees then roll away

Revolutionary.

Sensei's specially hot at that angle

Now you just have to configure it carefully and you can watch multiple anime arranged in a tasteful mosaic picture for maximum sophistication.