Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=MED-BOOK-009951
buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/n189821666?lang=en&rc=yaucc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1:1s are getting lewd.

Its been a while since we got a decent Rin figure

I'd torikaji ippai those Wilhelminas.

A few people have been complaining about the face. I don't see the problem with it.

Not him, and certainly not seeing the big issue anyone might had with her.

I'm really loving this Miku figure, but it's Union Creative. What do?

Get her and if you don't like her sell it or give it away.

Wait till release. Decide based the final product.

Wait for the release

Wait for the release

Is this worth getting?, I'm on a trip abroad and I might get her for cheap, though it might me be troublesome because of its Xbox huge box.

It's a shitty face but it looks better than in the prototype.

I think most of us can agree that it's the GOAT Tony Taka figure.

It is huge as hell though.

can i see their cunny?

I don't like that Gourai version but i love this one.

I think it is cute too

Same. I think her smile looks cute, actually.

How much do you think she will go for? 10 to 12k?

What is that figure that is in your 'backlog' of things to buy, but you have to because of different reasons?

Disproportionate and not even in a cute way, but I don't blame them that armor is bulky.

This one

She might actually be a little expensive by Phat! standards if she comes with the "Morgana Mode" that was teased earlier.

>Tanoshii

So around 15 to 17k? I'm willing to pay anything, instead of buying two 8k figures I'd rather just get her.

This smile is 2pure
I want to protect it

She looks cute
Is the game worth playing?

Yes, it's awesome

Who else is getting this arbook?
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=MED-BOOK-009951

It's the best Persona game by far.

I resold that fig for 250 bucks, (I initially bought her for 4800Jpy when it binned)

this one binned though.

Fuck off, James.

I'm not James

>Serval is finally painted

Too lewd.

Is this shipping cost normal? I know it's a fairly large figure and all, but I was kind of surprised. I live in the western U.S., so it's not very far, either.

It could be because the box is big, and if you're getting from amico, the shipping box will have 2 or 3 kilograms worth of dead trees

I don't know

Ah, okay, thanks. I'm quite new to collecting, so I wasn't sure how much to expect in terms of shipping.

Read the guide. If you are shipping EMS then yes that pricing makes sense. If it's not EMS then no. They force you to EMS if whatever you are shipping is too large.

How good/bad are these dolls?
I'm tempted

By what standards?

Firstly they are expensive as fuck. I have some expensive hobbies, even more expensive then figure collecting. But nothing is on par with fucking doll fags. /toy/ regularly has a BJD thread so I would recommend that if you want to learn more.

Pros of dolls
>cute and versatile
>lots of adorable clothing
>high customization and diy skills involved if you like that sort of thing
>joints look better than most jointed things imo (and I hate joints)
>you can get cute furniture and diorama stuff to scale
>lots of posing and take cute photos of your qt doll

Cons
>wallet rape from buying the doll, hiring artists to do face ups and customization, plus spending hundreds to thousands on a wardrobe for your doll
>the resin yellows over time so you have an absurd amount of upkeep on the thing
>clothing items and such can have paint and dye transfer so be prepared to upkeep that as well
>you need to find competent people to hire to do face ups. Notable scammers and shitty artists within the community

Thanks for the info, even considering the cons, pros are promising

By a lot of people's. It has the best combat and the story is very interesting, it has a balance between the Scooby-Doo from P4 and the sadness from P5. Demon negotiation is fucking awesome too.

My April order arrives three days after my March order because of customs.

The guide has some additional info on dolls too if you're interested in researching into it more:

dollfaq.buyfags.moe
bjd.buyfags.moe

Open it !

Thanks helpful user
I'll check those guides

Some pages for my patch book and a lewd cat. I also have two bkub amico cards what to do with the second one.

I'm getting it. I'm keeping a close watch on the Sins/Virtues series in the hopes that best girl gets a figure.

>nun
>dresses sluttier than "sins"

>Not making a diorama for your figures

Anyone has her or any Nymph figures? Every one she has seems really cute, was thinking on getting one of them

I want that Kaori calendar

>Persona 2 merged with Lovecraft
WTF?? I played P2 back in the day and I don't remenber any correlation with his mythos

Isn't the main villain literally nyarlothotep?

Nyarlathotep is the mastermind

Apparently you didn't finish it

Guys, I want to cancel my pre-orders on 2 nendoroids from Amiami which are part of larger orders coming in May & June, but their FAQ makes it sound like they rip your ballsack off if you ask to cancel anything. Can anyone explain to me exactly what "cancellations will remain in your account history and will affect your account/purchase status" entails before I embarrassingly grovel to them in an email?

Depends on how often you bought from them; it can be a huge wild card.

Lurk moar and read the guide.

Seems like I forgot the name of the final boss, my dumb mistake

Yeah, I did finish it, but it was a loooong time ago, in a childhood faaaar away

Basically do it again after so much $$$ cancelled and they ban you.

Really just use hlj as you can cancel until it hits private Warehouse for free, if you need to ever cancel from amiami it just shows how weak you are

Stop ordering things that you don't want.

>Wanting to cancel an order

I finally did it. I caved and pre-ordered her.

No regrets though, hopefully she turns out beautifully.

Release date confirmed for 19th May

3 orders on this account have been processed, one in Nov, March, & April. Decent amount of stuff pre-ordered in coming months that I 100% plan on getting. It was honestly an unexpected thing because what I want to cancel were gifts that I just learned the person had already pre-ordered straight from Good Smile not caring about EMS ass-rape shipping.

Guide does not answer what I am asking. It just says to send them a concise e-mail & they obviously don't like it. Was looking for actual experiences of people who have done it. But I know that feeling when you want to post something really bad but actually have nothing to add.

Nice HLJ shilling, tell them to hire someone to fix their item listings.

oh ok

I guess it isn't worth pissing them off over 60~ish USD because they're already part of monthly orders I still want. Your image as convinced me not to.

I should find a place for my boxes, they've been there for months.

Are you getting things you can flip easily at least? Amico is a fickle beast to be certain, I've actually gone the HLJ route for most things myself.

I've once ignored the payment request of one of my first orders there when I was still pretty new into buyfagging, and nothing ever happened to my account. It was a couple of years ago, so I have no idea if anything has changed since then.

I've spent about 14,000 aud with them though

Fuck are you doing? At least stack them up nicely.

They're Kancolle nendoroids, so more than likely they'll be overstocked & the price will drop rapidly. At least they don't take up much space though & I have other ones.

Via googling I've seen old posts saying they've became more strict over time.

Holy god.

>Reddit
>Protect her smile bg

Can anyone tell what official Movic daki pillow covers are packaged like? I'm trying to confirm if this one is legit but the Made in Taiwan has be suspicious.

buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/n189821666?lang=en&rc=yaucc

>no gay sex with hats on
Fucking disgusting.

is buying manga considered buyfag