SOUTH AFRICA: GENERAL #1

Been a while since we've had one of these! AMA.

Fun topics:
-H&M "scandal" and the EFF fucking looting all their stores.
-Zuma and Ramaphosa
-General safety and the living conditions of a white South African in modern times.

Ask away!

Other urls found in this thread:

africacheck.org/factsheets/south-africas-crime-statistics-201617/
youtube.com/watch?v=uB9F_JeM55w
youtube.com/watch?v=JqHaJkIvz0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yySn1k5AnAY
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
Is there a source for general information regarding White Genocide I can use to badger my elected reps/media scum?

I'll have a look around but here's some crime stats and a fun video of our universities to tide you over in the meantime.

africacheck.org/factsheets/south-africas-crime-statistics-201617/

youtube.com/watch?v=uB9F_JeM55w

Bump.
So how long do you think JZ is still going to hold te reigns?

Thank you. South Africa angers me more than anything this side of Hillary, King Nigger, and their (((enablers))).

Fuck Zuma and Fuck the ANC

Have a bump OP

lurk more

Reminder that the Bantu people will crush you, rape your wives and stab your children to death. Serves you right for apartheid, honkeys.

How British is South Africa now compared to a colony like Australia?

try harder

Souties are basically the same as any other anglo

Which accounts for what percentage of the population? I'm assuming not all white people count?

In all fairness, blacks have been better and far more efficient at genociding themselves. The ANC cost the country more human lives through HIV-denialism and escalating crime rates than the old Nats could ever dream of.

Roughly 9% of the population is white. Split about 60% Afrikaans, 40% English with a smattering of Portuguese, Greeks and Jews in the mix.

The Bantus have always been the best at killing bantus

South Africa confirmed as not in the Anglosphere.

I’m sure some soutie somewhere is on suicide watch right now.

>"Students"

Lmao, as if niggers need an excuse to chomp out, as if you were peaceful law abiding people before that. Apartheid was justified

Why would we want to be? All you've done the last 100 years is fuck us over

Do you live your life in fear? How often do you interact with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=JqHaJkIvz0Q

I always find it funny that the british still think they have any relevance left in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=yySn1k5AnAY

should give you an idea as to how safe it is at around 2:46.

>Do you live your life in fear?
Nah, not really. Life goes on. You certainly have to take certain precautions like fortify your house.
> How often do you interact with them?
Daily through every activity. Supermarkets, petrol stations, shop assistants, restaurants, call centres etc are all staffed by blacks. You hardly ever interact with a white person in the service industry and when you do it is usually quite a refreshing and unexpected efficient experience.

Southerners and Afrikaaners have a lot in common. Good luck and bump.

typical, ya'll will cut off your nose to spite people who wronged you. just look at zimbabwe/haiti.

Have they proceeded with nationalizing the central bank?

youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0

Enjoy a little documentary about security in SA.

Guy at 7:20 is a champ

Not yet, but the topic pops up every now and again. It’s not just the central bank though, they also want to nationalise the regular banks too. They obviously think that a bank is like a piggy bank. There simply isn’t insight into even the basics of how an economy or banking works.

what ever happened to that one user that said him and his wife were in the middle of saving 4 white south afrian farmer kids after some niggers killed their parent and older brother? it's been like 3 months since i've seen him post.

I've been told the actual murder rate didn't change with the end of apartheid, just that they started reporting all the black on black murders, any truth to this?

Very interesting. I legit want to own my own security company

>You hardly ever interact with a white person in the service industry and when you do it is usually quite a refreshing and unexpected efficient experience.
Talk us through a typical interaction with a black and with a white employee, so we can understand the differences.

Honestly not sure. Sounds unlikely though. The old government was rather good at collecting stats. Also, basic things like death certificates Have always been completed and recorded. Can’t think they’d fudge the numbers so that some guy with a hole through his torso gets recorded as a natural cause of death.

I only have anecdotal evidence, but I've been told crime was pretty minimal when blacks weren't allowed into the city anf suburbs without a pass. Crime was always rife in townships, now it just bleeds out into other areas much more

Interaction with black employee:
>customer: Good morning, how are you? (Very important to ask this or else you get some serious passive aggressive behaviour).
>Employee: *grunt, rolling of eyes and smacking of lips*
>Customer: I am looking for item x?
>Employee: She’s ouwtah stock
>Customer: But I’ve just looked at your website and it says that you have 12 in stock at this branch.
>Employee: *rolls eyes, smacks lips and picks nose*
>Customer: Would you mind having a look on your computer to see if you have any in stock please?
>Employee: Da system she is down
>Customer: *finds said item by themselves*
>Customer: Found what I was looking for
>Employee: *grunts, smacks lips and continues to pick nose*
>Customer: *Pays for said item while feeling the rage build*
>Customer: Thanks, have a nice day
>Employee: *flicks snot of finger and continues to pick nose*

White employee:
>Customer: Hi, I’m looking for item X
>Employee: Yep, we have it in stock. Mind if I get it for you?
>Customer: Thanks, that will be great!
>Employee: Here you go sir!
>Customer: *pays for item*
>Employee: Have a nice day!
>Customer: Thanks, you too!

Will there be a Renaissance of White Africa? Or are White Africans doomed to leave their homeland and return to Europe/America?