Seiren

I like it.
Shame how Hikari's final episode was handled.

I hope her VN route is better.

VN never;_;

it's so bad that slutneki's seiyuu burst out laughing at her script

I hope it never gets a sequel, it's the worst kind of otaku pandering

When was that Seiren live event again? Did it pass already? Season 2 when?

July I think

Link? I need to see this absurdity.

>seiyuus
>not laughing at their scripts

It was pretty fucking awful. I want S2.

It was ok, but yeah I want the other girls.
Tsuneki's arc wasn't even bad, everything after her being cool with her backstabbing friend was questionable until they went full retard with the end. They even gave the other two children while Tsuneki was just stuck with a shorter timeskip. Unacceptable.

seiren was metagame-redefiningly bad, it did to romance what umaru-chan (or really, every doga kobo show) did to slice of life

Tsuneki is so fucking hot. Her ending is probably one of the worst decisions a studio could make and hurt the entire franchise.

Have there ever been a retcons on a BD release? I've seen extra scenes, but never a full redo.

Hey, Tsuneki got children too. Beautiful mixed half-Spanish children.

Cease these memes, she's pure ;_;

B-but, that's a sombrero.

I honestly didn't even watch past episode 4 on account of how shit it was. Unless they animate Ruis route it's shit.

The other two arcs are much better though. Kyoko's in particular was a good way to end it.

I was on the same boat, but it's alright. Tsuneki's arc is fine without the shitty ending.

yea it was bad, but i enjoyed it. I want season 2

Sombreros aren't from Spain.

Kyoko's route is the best of the three and feels like Amagami the most. Why did Kyoko put those red panties on, though?