Little Witch Academia

NTR is now CANON! How will Diana ever recover?

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY!

Amanda and Louis is going to get married now?

Amanda!

IRA wins yet again. How will the SAS ever recover?

What are they going to do to Akko?

Recharge her YAY. physically

Is anyone really surprised that best little witch got best episode?

Reminder that Amanda is beautiful and a cute.

I want to cruelly and unusually punish Amanda!

This episode felt like a lite-OVA. Top fucking quality. Amanda is such a great character, the producers were right about not over-developing Akko or we'd just get sick of the whole "I WILL BECOME CHARIOT" thing. Satisfying to see Andrew coming around to little witches too. I wonder if it'll be him VS. his father for the finale.

DIANA FAMILY Has something to do with the SOCCER RIOT!

YOU HEARD IT HERE 1st!!!!! maybe they are the insurance company for the soccer stadium and now have to pay out!

Akko and Amanda actually have the best chemistry of the show after this ep. After the OVA I was all for Akko and Diana but I've changed my mind now.

Honest question: Why is Amanda so sexual? Why is she the only witch at the academy with any overt sex appeal?

Not to say the other witches aren't sexy, but Amanda is the only one it's highlighted on.

>wojakposting
Fuck off with the reddit cancer

Endgame is still Diana x Amanda.

>Diana x Akko x Amanda.
ffy

>chemistry
Go away, tumblr. Stop using meaningless buzzwords.
"Chemistry" doesn't mean anything other than "I subjectively like X".

Akko is Chariotsexual only.

According to the people who saw the prescreening, all of the episodes after this are going to be this good

You could apply that to 50% of the thread, including the OP.

She also works as a stripper and high priced call girl.

Trigger just btfo commie scum AND shoehorn fags in a single episode.

All hail Amanda. It's time for Dianafags to fuck off or get a new waifu.

>Chemistry
>tumblr
Go back to your basement.

>there will never be a fic about the witch hunters using the rat torture method on Amanda with mouse Akko
You lazy fucks.

Nice non-answer. I see you can't refute the fact your tumblr buzz word doesn't mean anything.

I want to FUCK this Mouse till she's PREGNANT with my kid

He seems to have caught as case of the Yays.

The moment mouse akko left he realized his tsun tsun attitude wasn't working to woo Akko, so now he's become a good boy.

She must have a very specific type of clientele.

>x
LEWD

DELET

Amanda's only winning the Akkobowl because Diana is leaving the school.

She's a teenage girl from the US. Of course she's a slut

No bait.

But Constanz is clearly the sluttiest witch.

Found one.

I want my head to be crushed between Amanda's fit thighs!

NTR or Akko is making a secret harem.

I want Amanda to break my fucking ribs with her fat ass!

Look, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with Amanda. I'm not saying this wasn't a great episode. I'm just saying that if this had been a Diana episode, it would have been a perfect 10.

>2 concurrent LWA threads of equal replies and activity

Idiots! Which one am I supposed to post in now!?

who?

Akko and Andrew have a nice chemistry despite not seeing each other all that often.

Andrew acting a bit tsundere to Akko was cute__.

;_;
Too soon

Those are reserved for Akko only

I understand why the boy would know fencing, growing up in a prestigious school and all that- But where did Amanda learn it? Seems like she doesn't know just fencing but a variety of swordplay.

>Hey, Diana. I know your family's bankrupt now, but don't worry.
>You don't have to be poor. I have a job for you.
>What job, you ask?
>Just follow me to my bedroom. Lotte and Sucy are away. I'll explain everything there.

This was the one linked in the previous thread, which makes it the next general.

>Forget Diana!
SHOTS FIRED!

You're going to be my new personal assistant and help me find the rest of the Words!

Other one was linked first

But that post was deleted.

So is there yuri in here or just bait?

>chemistry
Again, go away, tumblr.

Best Friends!

LWA is a purely heterosexual show

>another episode that has nothing to do with the plot

For fuck's sake Trigger. We only have 7 episodes left and 3 words to find, so that means they're gonna have to rush the fuck out of the words, the buildup for the final boss, and the final fight itself.

>waste ~10 episodes doing bumfuck nothing
>throw in plot in a few episodes
>go back to doing bumfuck nothing

Fucking cute. I like their chemistry.

The episode had some really cool posing and "off-model" character art in a good way. Who was the animation supervisor?

I want to make out with one of them while the other watches or hold her hand.

It's funny how you are so pathetic that you are now just spamming the word because you mocked for using it.

You get mad and upset so easily when people don't cater to your safe space.

I can't believe how triggered you are by the word chemistry.
Are you mad because it's something Diana doesn't share with anyone?

These two share a bath together. Also Akko almost kisses Sucy. That's it though.

Oh, there was also the time when a drugged up Diana tried to make out with Akko.

Fuck off plotfag

will Barbara finnaly abandon that bully now that Diana has to leave Luna Nova because her family doesn't have money to pay her tuition?

>Implying there will be a fight.
>Implying it won't just be Akko doing fireworks with all the words for ~10 minutes talking about how sugoi magic is making the fake witch bitch see the error of her ways.
But you're right, Trigger has a problem with pacing.

>another episode that has nothing to do with the plot

For fuck's sake Sunrise. We only have 7 episodes left and Spike's backstory to find, so that means they're gonna have to rush the fuck out of the backstory, the buildup for the final boss, and the final fight itself.

>waste ~21 episodes doing bumfuck nothing
>throw in plot in a few episodes
>go back to doing bumfuck nothing

>21st century
>students allowed to duel to the deal

>triggered
>chemistry
Why not just namefag whatever your tumblr blog name is? You're delude as fuck. You think people making fun of you for being stupid is them being mad. Literal autism.
And again, chemistry means nothing, no one has it.

This is clearly supposed to be about the Polish.

Please, Japan doesnt even know Poran exists

I like that they're friends now and are starting to respect each other.
The crush thing in episode 10 was cute, but I like this kind of development a bit more.
Now I can see either a friendly or a romantic relationship between them perfectly fine.
There's teasing of all kinds, but I'm not sure if anything is going to come of any of it.

FIGHTER PILOT OVA WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Given that Croix is looking less and less sinister by the episode, I'd believe that. Somehow the whole conflict between Croix and Chariot was instantly dropped, and we haven't even seen the two try to butt heads or be awkward around each other since then.

Go back to Sup Forums shoehorn

Aw, look at how mad you are. Going to start crying?
Does it suck knowing you can't prove anything you're saying is right, so you just have to spam instead?

o I am laffin
you're so stupid I almost feel sorry for you. a natural Dianafag.

I can't help but laugh at how pathetic you are.
What's it like losing every single time you reply?

As a third party observer, just wanna let you know you look like the more autistic of the two spergs.

>shoehorn was ACK all along

Why am I find with this?

Jesus christ spoiler that shit please

>i said im loling so i win!
>ur stupid bcuz i say so
I wish this site would do something like you get auto banned if your browser has tumblr cookies in it.

>t. Triggered that TRIGGER never responds to him on twitter

Nah, it's just you. And you don't even know what autistic means. It's just your go to buzzword.

I want Diana's belly to bullied!

>is literally going to destroy the thread with spam and meta because he got called out for being stupid
Will you ever stop?
Don't you feel pathetic for how you're acting?

Question, does trying to make up names for all the people who call you pathetic make you feel better?

I'm not the other guy lel, you're just too much of a lolcow for me to pass up. There's nothing like toying with you...

If he isn't, he's really trying to act like he is

>kid
More like kidS. You'll be having a shit ton of akko rat babies

kys retard

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
Where have I heard this before...