US LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES WILL RISE AND DESTROY THE ORANGE RACIST FASCIST DRUMPF

US LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES WILL RISE AND DESTROY THE ORANGE RACIST FASCIST DRUMPF
US SMART CITY PEOPLE WILL DESTROY YOU DUMB RURAL AND SUBRUBAN RACISTS
AND AMERICA WILL TURN BROWN
YOU WILL FUCKING MELT DOWN SO HARD WHEN SANDERS BECOMES PRESIDENT IN 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay.

oh my god you fucking libtards lol also haha >a fucking leaf
you fucking moran get a job you useless lefty hahah reported and saged faggot

Forgot to change your flag, user

>AND AMERICA WILL TURN BROWN

LOL But why? Whats the utility or meaning of turning america brown? Whats the implication?

YEAH THIS YOU FUCKING RETARD YOULL MAKE EVERYONE MORE RETARDED WITH BLACKS AND VACCINES YOU FRICKIEN MORAN YOU SHOULD BECOME A FUCKING CHRISTIAN YOU KEK YOU SHOULD HANG FROM TREES LOL MOONMAN XD

Go Kanaduh!

The only thing the leafs have left is to attack people online because if they do it in public, they get arrested.

Disgraceful President*

this should be entertaining

HAHAH YEAH THIS THIS FUCKING OP IS JUST A RETARD LIKE OML CAN HE EVEN FUCVKING READ HE SHOULD GET A GOD DAMNNED LIFE LIKE FUCKING TRUMP IS COOL OK YOU FAGGOTS IN VCANADIA RE JUST FUCKING ILLITERATE RETARDE GOOKFUCKS AND NEED TO HAND FROM TREES MOONMAN NEVER SURRENDER AND IM OUT XD

>taking the bait this hard
jesus christ Sup Forums really is hopeless

Just stop.

haha it doesnt matter im reportinsg this thread to the authoriuties for idiosy crimes, you fucking loser! and to all you asaying im taking the bait your wrong because im the onely one here taking this to hart and fightoing for our people yall are just here shiposting and letting your country die and not be white and you're ok with that and america is the last white country im out yall are brownie slaves ceepp sucking brownie cock faggot

fuck you faggot xd saged and reported xd

This, but unironically

and yes i do browse reddit but i doint browase that fagott shit lieke leftypol or whatever, i just browas the doneald and right wing hmedfia sourced you fucking cuckiolds this thread is gay and

are the only good postys on pol right now its all juust bait one dnoneonse takling it like i am you fucking spergs oml get a read a book and get a life job losers xd im out

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORDS user IM IN TEARS YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED UNTIL THE END OF MY DAYS

thanks brother at leesrt someonwe stands woith me even if they are a sissy tranny faggot shit kike and the jews control the 9/11 media fuck off

trannies r bad tho im just gay ancap

>US LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES WILL RISE
i.e. literally niggers, mexicans and radicals

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary due ONLY to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

It's time for any of those 37% of whites out there to wake the fuck up and see what's going on.

What even is this "leftpol", can't find it in the boards list.

People who call you out for being "reddit" or "reddit spacing" are just buttmad that they got trolled by t_d, basically internet niggers.

I get all my information of the Sup Forums from the internet historian so I hope he makes a video on it

praise kek xd my fellow pedes.

1 POST BY THIS FUCKING ID STOP RESPONDING TO SHILL THREADS, GET SAGED

You're too smart to be on /pol
Join us on /biz

thanks man you stand with eme i dont really carte about thsi so called meme war and i think reddit and 4chaong should get alkong in peace parsise kek youtoo xd i love america i love freedom kek rules me xd

do you not know what bait is user

LOL all your fucking sourtvees are just fuckjiong jewish shill cuck sites you have nmo evidence nice man you fucking cuck you are shill to hte jooden and the right will rise 1776 will commmence agetrannies and nigersdeis please i hate you all grr praise kek

Are you retarded?
The DNC will not let Bernie run.
How fucking uninformed and fucking naive are you.

The only real meme war is between the buttmad liberals in the lamestream media and us glorious alt righter kekistanis.

Anyone who doesn't vote trump is a nigger, plain and simple.

Can't stump the trump

bernie ist just a jewush muslim KEKold anyway lol hes tjust an old faggort whio thinks thinks he can runfcuking countrys

you fucking got thater right my anan i cant wait for the hillaryberses oprah shit a niggerwoman ins fucking opffice not om my watch xd il ldefent my land with my open cartty all daty fuck outa here

i love you no homo

It's not gay if you voted trump

I doubt he'll run, but if he did it would be as an independent.
DNC will probably pick Oprah, because of her social power over middle aged women everywhere. God help us all if she wins.
>YOU GET US CITIZENSHIP
>AND YOU GET US CITIZENSHIP
>YOU ALL GET US CITIZENSHIP

braise geg :DDDDDD

Sup guys
homosexual liberalSerb here AMA

and a (you) to you too my good sir, xd

is that that sweidsh meme I heard about with that bear character? Looks pretty lol to me.

you are just a salty racist who is unhappy that his mother is being dicked by bbc right now

Are you buttmad trump wone the election newfag xdxd

When Trump is done shitholes in Asia like you will get fucking bombed, /sg/ told me.

Whiter than you ahmed

well that k you man it makes me glaf you said no homo or id get coorties xd jk im being serious thoughj on aman to masn level I love you too man fucking helly tea i love mcountry and myguns damn right manwhy do you decide toi bew the wrotst fuckign human on any level fukcing livbstard i hate you so much ill shootyou soon sontwru ill sask whtn are you gfoiung to hang froma your apartment windonw?!?!¬? hahah fuackoinigtrollled liubvbtard

shiut the fuckup mongolian faggotyou comne from fucking gays ansd swedent is your fuckving cucek mommy go cheng deper fagot

Slide Bernie gathered for faggot soydrinkers
youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE

Shia leboouf responds to shitholingGate

Hold on, I gotta test this.
*clears throat*
Lauren Southern is a kike.

Yeah, right... He would be 80 years old when sworn into office and 88 by the time he would finish his second term.

No one wants a senile old man to be president, except liberals.

You worthless pieces of shit lost to Hillary Clinton. Go kill yourselves, losers

I like da penis haha :DDDD

funny thread

FUCK NO
LAUREN IS THE ONLY GIRL I LOVE
EVERY DAY I DREAM OF HER
SHE IS BEST GIRL ON THE INTERNET
I EVEN IMAGINE HER BEING DICKED BY THAT ARAB SHE IS DATING

hahha you think that fucking matters mnil;o is also a jew dont fuckig call them rude names like that yiou know in israel palestei mare bombing israwela right now and thre jews int teh holohoaxd wewere wineecent and you fucking know the holocost never happend dont tenty it the jews are good milso is cool aluren southers is a fucking amzing woman dont you fucking adatre say that bout here

you faggots are already destroying your own country, go spread your cancer somewhere else.

haha yeah my fellow kekiteer fuck those soyboys xd

need to go back to their shithole countrie

Penis lick lick yess mmmmm

Stop gay

no you're mum

>this thread

But the penis
Its too powerful
I need it in my poophole and in my pweety mouth please sir

i dont know whos a shill anymore

hay all three oif you ftucking stop it you fucking ccucks milo sis gay and hes cool alt righti are fucking cool wit hgays as long ans they dont gay our childererent like you fucking kikolds oin saudi arabia or wahtever fuck outa here with that gay anti gayness

Suggested Sanders slogan:

Make America More Like Venezuela!

But I luv to sucka da dick please man i mean idk idk man like msn idk the penis it feels so good

I don't think sanders is running in 2020 and I heard 10%-20% of his base don't like him anymore.

coonfederateanon for presidfent itrust me guys ill do a better job than opera or fucking trump or hillaryor berny becasiue im a cool guy and ill love you all eaqually but not in a gay commie way vore for confederateanon

But milo is cool gay they are gay gay

Sage and report all off topic and troll threads.

Do u have the peepee? I need it it makes me feel things hehe

id vote 4 u desu

You monster.

dont gay my child ot my house or my school or youre gay and i ll shoot yuogay is ok cause milo and the other jewish one whodidnt convert was also a gay so as long asyout arent a faggot oin public and gay my kids im fine with you ;)

troll thered are you fucking serious iull show you a fcuing troll thread when i fuck youre mom>599371(You)
thanz man apresiated

you are just a triggered drumpftard

Slappy my bummy please AHHH

Why do normally nowadays people with liberal views are the majority of the richest, well-educated and smartest people in the world, while the ignorant, less educated and poor are normally racist and conservative?

Yeah I might not like the nig-nogs but every now and again you get an alright one

I'd gladly led a based Sup Forums nigger impregnate my daughter.

My gf didn't like how i supported Trump, but I used the opportunity to redpill her on white genocide. I asked her, Why is it that ALL white countries have to accept immigrants? Why must whites give away their homelands to foreigners? Can't you see this is driving us to become minorities in our own nations?
Boom. This opens the door to other topics

fuck off mongoloid arteadly told you to fuck ofgy you half ching you have no brain you are gay and i hate you you fucking fgay my kidsnothats gay you faggot yuourre defnately getting shout if i verrvome to siberia ill see you and bam just likt yhast youter dead fuck off
haha nice bro fucking love you man presie kek my man youi are yhe best vote cor confederate andon for presidednt?

White power
Sage this thread

S A G E
A
G
E

If I were your gf (male) I would not care who u support baby

Exactly my fellow white American, sage libshill threads xd

AHAHA FUCKING SHILL ILL SHILL YOUR MOM LISTEN WHITE POWER IS A FUCKING MEEMWE MADE UP BY THE ALT TLEFT AND THE WANY TTO DESTROY AMERCIACA ANFD YOU KNOW ID ONDT DENY THE 6 MIL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU ANTI WHIOTE FUCK OFF

Mom said come upstairs and take out the trash or you can't use the car for work next week at your new McDonald's job.

Bu-but my bum hole needs some peen please

TOP KEK QUALITY POST XDDDDDDD LE UPVOTED
You pathetic latte sipping scarf wearing soyboy cunt I bet you'd sell your daughter to be impregnated by a bunch of sandniggers for the sake of cultural enrich and diversity fucking leafcuck piece keep you probably believe everything the goyims tell you filthy puppet scum you have no respect for your people or your race and I can't wait until you get beheaded by the shitskins you are trying to welcome you useless faggot

Obama leaf had too much to drink again.

hahah fucking job:? arter you fucking kidding me you fucjking immigrant idiont why wqould i get a job whenm I can YES I DO live in my moms house tu fuycking bigot i like it here have fun being a wage salve ouy fucking whotre YOURmo m out formoney off the government you shill go back to africa if youre such a ocool guy go away
nonononoinopnonNONONONONOIN nthis is bad youll gay my child

K Y S

sage

I want sandnigger semen in my body please

ur gay

Peepee?

hahah epic troll frend epic style xdd

Obama's peen must feel good mmm

death to kikes a niggers. White power

SAGE

But but but
De peepee

hay siberiand man can yotu stop gaying your country because gay makes the taxes and ecxonomy dip into 20's like deporesssion and the eniggers and slavejews and fuckginfg mecxxicansw come into mponadlks and anre like 2"can i get am burger please xddd"

haha nice troll pedeo your the fucking man standint up for white poerwe

WHITEP OWER IS A MEME BY TEH LALTLEFT U GAY ASS

You will also either get treatment for your meth abuse, or die.

Find a nice rope and google how to tie a noose already you fucking faggot.

Lol wasnt he super unpopular with niggers

oml thios so bad i swear on christs lil baby tit i say this white power is used by the aALT LESFT AND TYHEU FUCKING USE IT TO IDENTURFY TARDFGETRS AND THEN THEY POLICE TEH M MAN THEMN TEHE PEORPEL WILL WILL BEC JAILED WITH THE NIGERASAND JKEWS AMD THIS SO BAD FOR EMREICFA

Look at this guy everyone. Look at him! He's so hilarious! He wants semen in his body!
I wonder if he will like it when he feels an Islamic butter knife of peace tear through the flesh of his throat and the stones crack his skull because thats what sandniggers do and what the cuck that is OP himself is dreaming of. You are a filthy slavnigger piece of shit and I hope the only thing you feel in your body is muslim rocks in your skull. You people are the fucking reason people like OP are now spreading their jewish bullshit on this once proud kekistani board

peepee

haha yes
peepee

haha shut u opyou re just a fucking jerw like just fuck off ancap is thr e most commie religion in the world you fucking idiot revert to christ already libtard

the only peepee you get is te peedepe because the is better be a fucking epiv trroll or else iol lshoot you fagboy