yeah public property damage & theft

it's ze onli ting WE can do, nogga

Tweet deaths of white farmers at him. And Zuma singing kill the boer

>let me show you how not like chimps black people are
>haha look at the result of this chimp out

Why tho

this. wh*Te genocide cannot come fast enough

more like shithole power

They have the power to fuck everything up wherever they go.

nobody seems to ever do these obvious things, they just shitpost on Sup Forums
>you do it then
>implying I have or will ever have a social media account

/thread

The sad part is that niggers and wannabe niggers like him really see no problem with destruction of property and theft, as in they literally believe it's a victimless crime and the insurance companies cover it all anyway. I have argued with many blacktivists and mulatto SJWs on campus and they all say the same thing. It is a disturbing trend among the new "intellectuals," in that they really believe looting shit is awesome, harmless and a form of protest.

There was even a paper distributed among Yale's sociologists, supposedly the best of the best, arguing for this very thing. Modern society is breaking down and postmodernism is destroying everything we have built and scattering it to the winds. Today they justify destruction of white property, tomorrow destruction of white lives. I guarantee you it will be on all the leaflets of the future, killing white people is a form of protest. Just watch.

Create sock accounts pretending to be black. Call him out as a wigger/cultural appropriation. "You pretend to be one of us cracker, your ancestors never felt the whip out in the fields" etc.

Do I have to explain everything?

Take back Rhodesia NOW!

>implying I have or will ever have a social media account
Exactly

>destroying anyone who happens to offend you is black power
What did he mean by this

for niggers property damage is a accomplishment

Black Power = Destroying Civilization
White Power = Creating Civilization

Is shawn king advocating violence????

If so, isn't there something we can do?

This is an attractive thing to outsiders who might want to set up shop in south africa. You can have the same experience! Come to south africa!

>melanin mall

>Is this really Black Power?
this is why liberals complain about ghetto shithole neighborhoods being "food deserts"

guess what, if you ruin all of the businesses around you by shoplifting and vandalizing they will leave

>destruction of property
>is this really black power
More or less.

Nigs gonna nig as usual. Where is the brave Roof Koreans Unit?

Think he meant talcum power

Who here thinks H&M done this deliberatly to create a publicity stir?
What advertiser doesnt know that its 2018

Why are there so many Black Supremacist LARPers?

Ghana 2016
Black Power

Nigeria Slum Open Sewage 2004
Black Power

easy (You) bait, like commiefags

I'm sure they stole shit too. You know to combat racism and stuff.

Why Americans haven't beaten the shit out of this self hating white scum ?

>someone with dark skin was called a monkey
>other people with dark skin proceed to act like monkeys
>Africs is still a #hashtag#shithole

why a white guy says black power?

Don't say I'm a monkey. Act like a monkey

>>Nigger logic

hey if men can "become" women there's no reason a white guy shouldn't be allowed to "be" a black guy

Why though? It’s an anonymous image board.

They were not upset about the monkey comment. They were upset about the "coolest" comment. Niggers are OBSESSED with status symbols, and a shirt literally telling them that the kid is cooler than them makes them chimp out like crazy.

I'd like to see that faggot go into a mob of 'black power' chimps in Africa.
Live streaming would be fun.

Zimbabwe Black Power

Zulu King "Blacks Destroy South Africa"

Secede Western and Northern Cape and give it to the Whites and Coloreds. Give the rest of the country to the Blacks. Make Shaun King move there.

mongrel power = saying you'll do things then doing nothing

Well just hope they loot a /k/ommando's property thinking it's cool and they get blasted away

So this is the power of black people...

>not 24/7 vuvuzelas around the place
Would've been much worse.

So let the OFS and the Transvaal be given to niggers? Fuck that. Boers for Life.

black people don't shop at h&m so what do they care

smash footlocker and then i'll be impressed

Do niggers seriously see this guy as one of them?

Possibly, but they've actually lost money from this so if anything it was probably an employee with malicious intent toward the company somewhere along the line

>Libcuck diversity champions demand you have more non white ''diversity''
>You are forced to have said non white diversity
>You comply
>They still complain
What do you even call this

lol

Based Zulus

So he's promoting riots and destroying stores?

Black power is to chimp out as Shaun King is to black.

The human desire to be recognized and to have an effect on people don't care about the anonymous image board part, they still feel the same sensation. In fact it almost makes it better because they can be even more daring and uproarious

See ^^Norway^^ knows what's up.

It's one of the few things that truly breaks the hivemind focus. Like the JIDF pretty Israeli IDF girl, or the underage white transgender threads. To the Jew and tumblerite these are beautiful progressive things. But to us they are pure horrifying gore. Think about it like their version of when we post a nigger getting necklaced in africa. To us it is like nothing to watch, but to them it is extremely unpleasant. Basically it's along the same lines as BBC spam. They just want to make us mad and demoralize us. Usually they shitpost and run, but they are the ones who have to keep this shit on the top of their folder so that they can post it every day. So who really loses out here?

This honkey would be attacked and murdered if he went to ghetto after hours, guaranteed.

WOW!
Talcum X really said that?? Maybe he's black after all.