Shingeki No Kyojin

Guren No Yumiya is best opening, Mikasa best girl

Reiner a best.

death to Annie

Endgame right here, brothers.

muh Ocean

Ymir and Historia deserved to get married.

Are we going to get a spinoff anime/manga about how Marley rose from the brink of defeat to defeat the Eldian Empire? After SnK ends, of course. Isayama's gotta keep the gravy train going.

RULES OF NATURE

Will they fuck this up next week?

Reminder Krueger was killing people for 2 years to keep his cover BEFORE he got the titan power. Meaning there are still other spies in Marley RIGHT NOW, who may control titan #9.

how does Isayama do a bretty good job writing & developing some characters, while others have remained boring as all hell the entire time?

Fourth time I have to post this page.

>Believing propaganda

you think eren ate his step-mom yet

>7 out of 9
Control your insecurity, Grishafag.

you missed the point
>They were able to put seven of the nine titans under their control

Marley NEVER had the Attack Titan. So they didn't even know Krueger was a shifter.

>Over 6ft (not a manlet like Levi)
>Jacked as fuck (120kg of muscle)
>Rocket boosting cowboy
>"God-like power. Everyone who gets their hands on it seems to turn compassionate. Would the same thing happen even to garbage like me? I want to know... What's it feel like? What does it look like from up there?"

is kenny /ourguy/

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only
Light we'll see
No I won't be afraid
No I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me

No, he had her eaten

From what we've seen in the preview i think they're making it too dramatic unfortunately

Are they referring to the Attack Titan? My guess would be the Original because the Reiss family had it to build the walls.

We don't know that. It may have been that Marley didn't control the founding titan and some other titan, then the resistance stole the Attack Titan from them. Either by force or by the Attack Titan defecting.

Ever iteration of Annie is cute. How is this possible?

>gay for Uri

he's one of the few likeable characters I can think of

Eren isn't related to Dina at all. She's just Grisha's previous wife, so she's not even his step-mom.

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

We're all gay for Uri.

I will.

They look so cute and innocent, yet deep down these kids are ruthless soldiers sent to kill thousands of innocent, brainwashed people. There had to be an easier way to infiltrate Paradis without fucking Wall Maria and putting everyone on their fucking toes.

>my father's wife
kek

You will what?

Welcome to extreme gap moe.

it won't happen, but i want cam clarke in the english dub for zeke

>implying BRAM aren't innocent, brainwashed people
also
>frogposter

>Implying Reiner is fucking Bertolt's boy pussy

I will remember that, for you.

>Try to bring out FK
>Grisha goes there and kill her first before she can do the thing.

Guys, we have two possibilities here.

If the Attack Titan was one of Marleys seven, then the last shifter could be still hiding on Paradis after all this time, or someone in Marley or another country has it, which means its VERY likely that there is a winged titan.

Or we just havent seen the seventh marley titan yet and he cant fly or else Mads Mikkels would know about him.

...or one of the known shifters has two powers like Eren.

I'm so glad Bertolt went out in such a pitiful manner, he deserved it

;_;

I'm so glad Shitmir is dead.

So this is the power of Eldian propaganda...

No. Let it go.

Armin a cute.

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SAD, ASSHOLE. BECAUSE THE FFXV TALK IN THE LAST THREAD WASN'T ENOUGH

the guy's a brainwashed-child-soldier race traitor

But this isn't the origin history, neither is the Eldian. We know when Ymir Fritz died the 9 titans were formed some 2000 years ago, which erupted in a 9 way war. But here Marley portrays the Eldian empire controlling 7, when in fact they were divided across 9 factions. So both are lying, and either one could've seized the 7 up, but if it was the Eldians, they would've won and not Marley. Clearly we know who won given the recent events.

remember that time he pretended to be a girl and fooled that old guy?

Armin deserves better. All the company he keeps is shit. He should befriend Connie. Or Gabi. Or literally anyone that isn't EMSJ.

How did Grisha keep that photograph of his first family?

>dat reading comprehension.

or maybe something changed into the 80 years they had all 7.
one slipped up, reverted, etc.

I mean it isn't likely, but I would really like it,
Pixis is a Titan and nothing you can say will make me think otherwise.

Everyone deserves better than Armin.

No... When was this?

Kruger gave it to him

>how does Isayama do a bretty good job writing & developing some characters, while others have remained boring as all hell the entire time?

It's common in shonen manga for the main characters to be the very worst.

Nobody deserves him.

the fuck do you think a step mother is?

Besides the trash can.

will CSJ survive to the end because plot armor?

Who your dad marries after the wife is gone. Are you a fucking retard?

>brainwashed-child-soldier
so you even admit that and still claim he is guilty?

The 145th king chose to leave the conflict, before Marley started a civil war, meaning a conflict involving the other factions. What am I not reading correctly?

He is fine with Mikasa though. I think he could be friends with Falco and Colt.

Your step-mother becomes your 'mother' after father. Dina was married to Grisha before Eren was born, therefore never became his 'mother'

Who is the first one from left to right? I am kinda lost.

LH
SC
JHi
HEMAr

LM soon

I guess Zeke wasn't interested in being made into a breeding stud.

I appreciate that he BSd his powers just by saying "I dunno, I just can" though, as the Marley scientists scratched their heads.

Marcel, Reiner, Bert, Annie
Marcel was the guy Ymir ate

JHi and AM is love.

It is known.

>...or one of the known shifters has two powers like Eren.

We know too much about all of them except Piek. Maybe she has the Four-Legged Titan and also the Remain As A Titan Indefinitely Titan?

Grisha ate the Royal Family right before they attacked the walls, but how would the invading titan kids have known?

But actually after thinking about it, I can't see a better way for them for BRA to infiltrate the walls. They caused a mass panic, and were able to blend in because there were a metric shit ton of refugees. They can play the "we're all orphans from somefuck" excuse as to where their parents are.

Let's say they got in without causing a ruckus. They're just gonna have to live like street rats until they're old enough to join the military.

>there's no one out there
So is Isayama making up this shit as he's going along?

>Marcel was the guy Ymir ate

I miss Berik

what's the goal now, just getting retribution on Marley, or trying to find a way towards peace?

>being surprised a shit lesbian would lie to fugg Hisu
wew

>Grisha ate the Royal Family right before they attacked the walls, but how would the invading titan kids have known?

Deduction. They know Grisha wanted the Founding Titan and that Eren has the power of the Founding Titan.

For some unknown reason, Zeke could influence what his titan form would look like.
He made it look like his favorite toy from his childhood.

What if all Beast Titan shifters could controll which kind of animal they would resemble?
What if all the animals in the opening have been foreshadowing all along and we treated it like a joke?

What if Eren will eat Zeke, gain controll over the coordinate because of his royal blood and also inherit the power of the beast titan, which will give him wings because Eren wants freedom and shit?

>jiyu no tsubasa

Open your eyes, sheeple.

He is going to die ;_;

Why the hell did she agree to go anyway?

SC and LH are patrician and true.

She meant outside the walls on Paradis m8. At this point the Madagascar crew don't know about the rest of the world.

muh Ymir

>Colt will have wings
FUCKING

That was obviously a lie even at the time. Based on what Ymir had told about her story, she had already experienced people hating her and wishing that she was dead.

They didn't know that until after they attacked the walls though.

Learn to read. It says "There's no one out here" not "There's no one out there". She means there's nobody special in the walls for Historia.

I think the toy was a joke from Isayama.

>For some unknown reason, Zeke could influence what his titan form would look like.

Or the toy is based on the famous Beast Titan.

Or it's just a meta hint to make it more obvious to the readers who this little boy is.

>Deduction
Actually what the fuck do you even mean? Knowing someone wants something =/= knowing that they have it.
> Eren has the power of the Founding Titan.
Also what? Eren did not have it before the invasion.

I was referring to Ymir.

>baby zeke had a beast titan doll

DEEPEST LORE

how the fuck did I not catch this the first time

What a cute little race traitor

so what's the deal with the symbolism in the OP with the animals' hearts and a bunch of them stampeding with Zeke?

BRAM deserved lives of peace and happiness.

Jyuu no tsubasa is the wings in their backs, braindead retard.

I think you mean Falco