Why is racism immoral?

All normies seem to scream that racism is evil, but on questioning them why I've never been able to find a half coherent explanation as to why.

So Iiberals of /left/pol/, please enlighten me on why racism is immoral.

Racism is at it's core in group reference. So if I apply it to its limits, it means me being partial towards my son instead of Chad's son is immoral. I just don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE
youtu.be/l6CYhhpK9X4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Any response?

No responses because there is nothing wrong with racism.

Racism is a natural defensive trait everyone inhibits. Years and years of white guilt has made it into a bad thing, but somehow only for whites. Brainwashing is the answer.

It baffles me that racism is universally considered immoral, but I can not find an argument showing that it's immoral.

That last row!! top kek!!

I know you are looking for a response from leftypol, but I'll provide an answer on why racism is immoral from a religious perspective. In Christianity, judging is reserved for God alone.
>There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor? - James 4:12

Because race is complex and we are all mongrels even the 100% European blood folks out there are mixed. This whole idea that if we keep race mixing eventually everyone in the future will look the same crap, is nothing but crap, trace your geneology back more than 4 generations and see what you get. Eventually you will get on over 5.5 MILLION ancestors! You are gonna tell me that dose ancestors of yours didn't move to different nations and traveld and mated with others? Lol even moses in the bible married an Ethiopian woman from africa. There was always inter raceing going on. You faggots need to focus on your inner Aryan spirit and unlock your inner Aryan. We are all white but not all of us are aryan

Good video about geneology tracing watch 14 minutes of this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE

Unlock your inner Aryan!

>a half coherent explanation
>leftists
You're in for a rough time. Normally they will turn red and splutter something about how if we plot a graph of IQ vs race then a butterfly effect will stretch throughout earth and within 2 years we will have another Holocaust

the truth us that racism is normal and leftycucks don't like it since they feel bad about accepting the fact that nonwhites are all subhuman shitskins.
They get their fee-fees hurt and get buttblasted

Oh good point!! Christianity is a cuck religion. It's not surprising that the bible is the root of all this suffering.

morality is a spook. we don't need to discus fake ideas.

the truth us that racism is normal and leftycucks don't like it since they feel bad about accepting the fact that nonwhites are all subhuman shitskins.
They get their fee-fees hurt and get buttblasted
Get the fuck over it you fucking cucked faggot pussies.

Racist President*

This is some lefty-tier moral relativism desu

Is America going to turn into a Nation of HuWhites & Castizos in 40 years? Is America basically going to be Argentina2.0 by the year 2060? Is she going to look like Italians?

I'm not a white supremacist. Different races (or more generally populations) evolve in different environments and are good at different things. I am happy for people to live their lives howvever they want in their homelands. I just don't want to let them bring their practices to my homeland

> the fucking post
fucking kekkkkkk
fuck off SHITSKIN
We also share 80% of our dna with a banana

I had one saner than normal leftist tell me that he believed that racism was bad because he wanted to be on the "right side of history". And this was the best I got.
> not an argument

Lol dude its 2018 not 1034. We are all mongrels i bet your dollar ass. Shall we explain your fathers geneology? By generation?

We may all be mongrels but we're all related closely to some mongrels than others. Prefering mongrels we're related to over those we are not is called racism. And I don't see how it's immoral

Because it violates the presumption of equality we've had hammered into us for decades, that is upheld as the highest moral ideal in a quasi-religious sense.

I actually buy the moral relativism spiel. I don't care if people in Saudi Arabia live under Shariah. Just not in my country.

There's literally nothing wrong with being racist. Shitlibs are just fine with their non-white pets being racist af.

The moral faggotry that makes it wrong is:
"You should judge individuals by the quality of their character"

Thing is, most race realists would agree with this, because if we actually did that instead of giving free handouts the blacks would either die out or natural selection would take place and leave us with the ones smart enough to not chimp out every 10 minutes.

Now, regression to the mean is also a danger, even in that case, but the current anti-racism claim is 100% feels.
Yes, we understand that even with an average of 85, there's still a small number of blacks with 100 or even 105 IQ - but no population should be forced to babysit a mass of literal monkeys just because a minuscule minority of it might rise up and be an average law abiding citizen who minds their own business.

Where did that come in from? Christian cucks?

I find racism to be more akin to an application of stereotypes, honestly, since it's a series of thoughts by which one can generalize upon a group to categorize better. I'm guessing what leftists gripe about is the part where one thinks:
>oh, that dude's of that group! He must be so inferior to I! I can do whatever I want to him!
Thus, I'd argue that what leftists truly want is simply an end to ignorance, but is held back by their own with thoughts like:
>oh, that dude's of that group! He must be so inferior to I! I have to help him no matter what to get him to my level!

You can be racist but still respectful.
>ethical racism
The fact is that racism is an instinct in humans for a very good reason and by this I imply that everyone is racist. The reason being is that you will get exploited or overrun if you aren't, it is just that simple.

Racism is opposed against in cases where single individuals get shit for simply belonging to another group.
>One reason is that him being there is instinctually percieved as a threat. However, if all foreigners only could stay as tourists, no foreigners would be percieved as a threat.
>Another reason is that he gets shit because the group he belongs to is bad in general. This could be percieved as negative, but wouldn't be a problem if his group by necessity didn't have to generate any negative consequences simply by their proximity. If his group were in another country, he would probably have been welcomed as a tourist.
>If they want benefits by proximity of our whiteness, they should instead invite us to their countries.

>The moral faggotry that makes it wrong is:
>"You should judge individuals by the quality of their character"
I would not agree with this. And most people's behaviour is not in line with this.
People give much more leeway to their children compared to children of strangers. Clearly not judging individuals by quality of their character.
Thus this seems like just virtue signalling.

Yeah, pretty much what this guy is saying.

The reason that racism is stupid is not just "I LUV BLACK PPL! GIVE ME LIKES! :D" but because it's something that is inherently stupid due to the fact that no one is "pure". You CAN however have an In Group and an Out Group, but eventually even those intermix and become the In Group.

Take the Irish, for example. They were SO hated when they came to the United States. Some used to call them the "Niggers of Europe". Their communities were poor and crime ridden. In fact, there was SO much crime in the Irish community in the US that they still use the word "Paddy Wagon", which comes from a racist term for Irish people. (Paddy is a disparaging way of saying the name Patrick)

Fast forward to today, the Irish are just put under the rubric of "White People" and no one gives a shit if you're Irish, except maybe on Saint Patrick's Day.

I always just think of the Irish, when I think of how stupid racism is. Honestly, I get the urge to be racist so I don't outright condemn it, cuz I get it. It's a natural instinct to want to protect the In Group against a perceived Out Group, but at a certain point, you gotta undo certain parts of your own programming.

Hope that helps.

It's fucking not, it's simply the distinguishing between subsets of people and identifying the positives and negatives of said groups. It's JUST AS RACIST to say that blacks are stronger on average than asians as it is to say that whites are more intelligent than American Indians. Racism is merely the ability of a person to differentiate groups. Embrace it.

Everyone has a preconception about other races. "Racism" is human nature.

It's lazy logic. The individual is a better outcome predictor than their group membership, categorically. It's immoral because it results in people who unironically dindu nuffin to be lumped in with everyone else.

Racism is immoral because whites people should strive to be morally better than POCs and their casual and mostly allowed racism.

Judge individuals by character not skin colour. If I judged every white person based off you incels I'd be an sjw college student.

But hey I guess it's only bad to paint with broad strokes when it's our race right?

Banana? Ok well we also have genetic relation to a sun flower, whats your point? That we're not mixed?

>You CAN however have an In Group and an Out Group, but eventually even those intermix and become the In Group.
That's where you're wrong . If you have ingroup vs out-group, there will be very little intermixing. Look at the caste system in India for instance. It survived for a couple of thousand of years.

I think there is a genetic instinct to this. It was never meant to be intellectually dissected, like racism. Now two different instincts are discussed by intellectually unequipped people as if they must apply in the same context!

Lol not even. You should read that book

>Judge individuals by character not skin colour.
Do you treat your kid the same as some arbitrary kid living in your neighbourhood?

And don't forget that it makes you have a bias towards retards on the basis that they're a part of the oh so rigourous to join 'white club'. Personally I think the reason these people don't see that is because they're the gibbering retard everyone wants to exclude from their lives.

Racism is pretty immoral, but the SJW version of is more annoying. (That's the hypocrisy no one wants.) Every race has that one group who think they're better than everyone else. It's fucking ridiculous when you see it.

>White trash "Nazis" with fucked up teeth and tatted up shitting on the idea of European Nationalism
>Black Israelites and Black Panthers
>Zaitokukai groups in Japan

Racism isn't even threatening nowadays except petty riots and fights. Racism is IRL shitposting, or to put it better, Racism is finding an excuse to get angry at something.

This is really good, everyone should read this

> w-were in the current year !!
> j-just because i'm a nigger mongrel, I-it also must mean that YOU are a mongrel like me !!

fucking kek, fuck off poo

>Why is racism immoral?
Because mass-immigration would not be possible if people's most basic survival instinct would not have been made a taboo. It is of course not immoral.

>It's immoral because it results in people who unironically dindu nuffin to be lumped in with everyone else.
It's called being Bayesian user. I have probabilities of behaviours I expect from people based on their features. Then I decide how to approach them. This is evolutionarily beneficial and helps my survivals. It's the same logic that makes one think that a Harvard graduate is smart.
Very few common stereotypes are not based on truth.

It often feels like they'd rather put everyone down to that dude's level than try to get the dude up to everyone else's level.

false equivalence relating your son to your entire race

also saying “muh tribalism” is a fucking awful argument. Literally an argument from nature. We defy nature ALL the time to increase well being for everyone. Nature says we should die at 40 but we defy that.

race shifts literally all the time. 100 years ago irish were considered retarded apes, 200 years ago germans were considered “swarthy” and not exactly “white”

if you want to have your prejuicdes, have them based on something at least somewhat consistent like ethnicity

without racism, even if one artificial grouping of people known as a race were better than the others, we could move towards a better world for everyone by getting rid of these prejuidices

Do you mean do I spoil my kid if he's a bratty little shit to a random kid or do I have some balls and punish him when he misbehaves?

> christcucks
stfu pagancuck
Christianity is a white religion and the Adamic Race (whites) in the bible are the chosen people of Israel.
Israel is a racial nation, not the fake kike state created after ww2.

DAILY REMINDER
CHRISTIANITY IS A CANCER

Interesting point. But I see that as a recipe for disaster, mainly as resources are limited.

to be on the right side he would have to turn 360 degrees and walk away

Ok i assume you didnt watch 14 minutes of the video i linked. So let me ask you something. What is being white? Certain facial features? Skull shape? Blonde hair and blue eyes? Tell me

Also skin color explained in this short video

youtu.be/l6CYhhpK9X4

Its a biblical view point however the uploader offers science about DNA

Either way. Is your behaviour towards your kid different from that towards a random kid? If yes, that shows your hypocrisy.

It's not. It is natural

lefty (of center) here. about to go do lefty shit. if this thread or another thread like it is still here in 6-7 hours I'll argue the principles of why racism is "wrong". the "immorality" of something is too fucking inconsistent and slippery. might see ya in a few

people should be judged on their own merits and downfalls, not the merits and downfalls of a collective.

It's not a moral issue, it's a structural issue.
In the context of a multiethnic nation state, politicized racism always leads to instability, violence, the erosion of individual rights, and incipient communism.
In the context of a family, being partial to your own son doesn't lead to those things. Except in extremely rare cases, like if you're a really shitty monarch.

>people should be judged on their own merits and downfalls, not the merits and downfalls of a collective.
Why?

argument from nature is not a good argument

cancer is natural

And this is how you spot the retard.
First, he expects a response from /leftypol/, a bunch of fucking idiots who have no better thing to do than "scheme" in their discord server. Of course they are afraid to even post their shit on their own board on infinitychan or bunker.
Second, he is either a larpagan( read: atheist bullied out of the fedora who pretends to worship a bunch of weak dead gods because, hey nobody is going to accuse them of false faith) or some other form of atheism.
This is all you have on Sup Forums nowadays. Bait/dumb opinion threads (made prob. by leftypol or shills), larpagan threads, internet drama threads, memeflags, even some blatant open leftypol threads from time to time.

>Not understanding use of demographic based statistics in forming political policy
>Thinking alienating one group to serve the rest won't foster resentment
>Not using stats to predict outcomes in the first place
>Not analyzing production and tax contribution
>Not using logic to solve societal problems
>being this big of a pussy
>t. cucked tard
You really need to argue better here

>Nature says we should die at 40 but we defy that.

Are you really so stupid you don’t understand how infant mortality and “median” age work?

>Christianity is a white religion and the Adamic Race (whites) in the bible are the chosen people of Israel
Fuck off christcunt

That's the thing, they want to protect white culture and a future for white children, but they detest the people who are actually out there creating white culture, and what kind of future do they think their children will have? They show pictures of conquistadors / crusaders in gold trimmed armor, but what they weren't told was that's shit was the propaganda created by the artists and scribes who were paid by the king to sit home and make it, in order to trick them into doing the king's dirty work.
That's what I said, it's lazy logic. I love that Trump is here and racists aren't afraid to speak out. Racists are unreliable and easily tricked, I don't want them around. They're often low education, low information, and low class.
>not understanding that statistics describe populations, not individuals
And the rest is just Sup Forums memes.

>In the context of a multiethnic nation state, politicized racism always leads to instability, violence, the erosion of individual rights, and incipient communism.
The point would be that a multiethnic nation state was created by the vilification of racism. If that was not done, there would be no mutliethnic nation states.

Irish were only treated badly because of anti-irish feelings from the old country.
The English and Irish had a long history of fighting each other.
So when the Irish came over to America, the English knew the stories their ancestors told them about the irish.
And they automatically didn't like them.
But an Irish Man looks the same shit as an English Man and both populations have been mixing for centuries .
Either way, even though we are not "pure", doesn't mean we have nonwhite dna in us.
Niggers did not evolve from Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon Man like us whites, they evolved from Homo Erectus, so they are literally scientifically a sub-human humanoid species that survived alongside homo-sapiens (us).

because by holding individuals responsible to the doings of an entire collective, you create cycles where standout good individuals become less and less. If there is a smart african in nigeria who is told he is retarded because he is black, he may never get the chance to contribute what he could have to his community. These things work in cycles

There is nothing wrong with rascism,the hate for other nations and people is what keep us independent and free from the (((international influence))) our race is our extended family,we should take care of it.

It's not, it was a term first coined by Leon Trotsky to silence dissidents, Mao Zedong expanded on this moral lexicon with all the other 'isms' you hear today, racism, sexism etc. It's all bullshit invented by literal communists.

k, cancer is natural. Why should we fight something natural, its nature!

That we may be mixed, but Europeans are mixed with other whites, we don't have nonwhite blood in us.
Get it?

I think mexicans were considered white in the 1920's but because of integration polices it changed in 1937

yeah wow independance and homogeny sure worked out for bosnia and somolia

>. If there is a smart african in nigeria who is told he is retarded because he is black, he may never get the chance to contribute what he could have to his community.
Why is it my job to enable someone in Africa to contribute? If he and his people want to build a super-state more power to them. Why should I be obliged to pay to hel pthem.

citation needed

>Christ-fagging
>left-posting on /pol
>being this retarded
You forgetting the evolutionary imperative to protect your genes from being scrubbed from existence. The territorial/tribal nature of humanity in keeping your society together and organized as a survival strategy. Christianity isn't powerful enough to negate those things you fucking cuck.

Lol ok whatever you say. Trace back yiur over 5.5 MILLION ancestors and see if the ly travelled around and mated with otbers remember the 1/64? All it takes is that over 11.2 MILLION ancestors

>asking for citations on /pol
Why are normies and newfags out in force today? Trumps shithole comments?

>That's what I said, it's lazy logic. I love that Trump is here and racists aren't afraid to speak out. Racists are unreliable and easily tricked, I don't want them around. They're often low education, low information, and low class.
Do you know what being bayesian is ? Talking of low information. You must be highly educated in gender studies.

Being White is belonging to the Caucasian Race that once dwelled in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia Minor, Iran, Central Asia, and Europe
Now which regions that u mentioned remain Caucasian ?
Almost none remain Caucasian, they are filled with brown mongrels.
Only Europe remained Caucasian and the Anglo-Sphere right up until 1965.

one could argue it is the ethical obligation of those in a good situation to help people in poor situations

and even from a completely selfish position, more people doing well in the world means better shit for you. They could export more things you like, consume more things we export, etc

for example, we should help mexico do better because if they were better off, they wouldnt fucking send hordes of people here

If you believe in evolution then you should believe in racism or AT LEAST racial differences. You're going to tell me that through thousands of years of evolution in vastly different environments with different power structures (who can decide who lives and dies) that were enough to produce significant physical changes in people wouldn't, even in a minor way, cause people to behave differently?

But WHY is it inherently good not to judge based on broad strokes? There are advantages, for example, if a race is more likely to commit crimes and you avoid them you are more likely to not be mugged than if you avoid a race that does not commit a lot of crimes. If you follow the belief that violence is unethical, racism would be ethical in that situation.

kek , the pagancuck larper is buttblasted
play with your runestones and dance around the fire like a nigger

Yeah, I am actually a Sikh Indian. We were part of the worker caste. No one cares about that shit anymore. It is NEVER brought up in conversation.

The only time I can think of the caste being brought up is that there was this group of friends that I had that my mom used to make fun of me for having cuz they were the "Sahsie", which I didn't get the meaning of when I was a child but when I grew up I realised that they were just a lower caste than us, but even then my mom and brother would just make jokes. That's it.

Then how do you explain the racism in the United States against the Italians? The Germans? The Lithuanians?

All these people faced an uphill battle because they were not part of the In Group.

lol The Fins used to be considered Asian. No joke:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans

Check out the rest of this article, it's pretty interesting.

And all your 5.5 million ancestors were not unrelated. You really need to read some population genetics before spouting such nonsense. Again taking an in-group vs out-group as White vs non-White is a strawman to avoid crux of the point

Liberals treat individualism as a religion.

So far as they are concerned if you have an bias against any individual for any group related reason you are evil.

>this new
You can't self bump

>Yeah, I am actually a Sikh Indian. We were part of the worker caste. No one cares about that shit anymore. It is NEVER brought up in conversation.
That does not matter. Caste survive more more than a thousand years. True or false? If true, your premise is wrong.

>>not understanding that statistics describe populations, not individuals
You are going to decide policy over a population, though. Aren't you? Aren't you risking not seeing the forest for all the trees? There are useful abstract structures above muh individuals atoms. We reason about them every day in every field. But race is out of reach, of course. Knowledge seems to be bad in this case.

I will give you one example of why racism is a better predictor than muh individual. If you want to hire, you could save a lot of time and resources if you didn't need to waste time on applicants from populations that in 90% of the cases grossly exaggerated their competence. Companies who use muh individual is the best predictor will lose in competition with the racist company.

Because MUH HOLOCAUST MUH SHOAH MUH SIX GORILION JOOZ

I dropped this redpill during a debate on systemic racism in college. Pic related.

you didnt adress his proposal. whites by and large consume the most heroine. Is it sensible or ethical to paint most whites as heroine consuming retards?

also stop equating members of a race to family. the false equivalence there is off the charts. There are plenty of people in my race i fucking hate and want nothing to do with, and ive had friends of other races i would gladly go out of my way for.

It's not a problem until it's you being discriminated, right?

Hurr durr, you’re still an idiot if you think people ever “only lived to 40” because “median age was 40.”