Weekly Shonen Jump #23 toc

The Promised Neverland (Cover and Lead CP)
My Hero Academia
One Piece
Boruto (CP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Black Clover
Spring Weapon
Dr Stone (CP)
Soma
Haikyuu
Samon (CP)
Robot X Laserbeam
Yuuna
We Never Learn
Hinomaru Zumou
Saiki
Hungry Marie
Gintama
Poro
U19
Isobe

Issue 24
Lead Colour:Kimetsu no Yaiba (1 Year anniversary and first popularity Poll)
CP:Neverland、Robot x Laserbeam、Spring Weapon(extra pages)

Source: Yonkou Production

Other urls found in this thread:

viz.com/shonenjump
twitter.com/Samon_kun/status/858887515889061888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally KnY gets a popularity poll. Is this the results then? I'm glad it's doing so well in rankings. Wonder what chapter it was that got 3rd place?

Pure ranking

01 Hero Academia c.129
02 One Piece c.858
03 Kimetsu c.053
04 Black Clover c.101
05 No.01 c.020
06 Soma c.206
07 Haikyu c.245
08 Yuna c.054
09 Bokuben c.006
10 Hinomaru c.136
11 Saiki c.235
12 Marie c.003
13 Poro c.004
14 U19 c.005

Gintama was absent 8 issues ago

RIP Marie. Would've liked to see it continue

No. 01 still strong

Didn't you miss RxL

>U19, Marie and Poro all gonna get cancelled
Good, hopefully Laser beam joins them because that manga sucks ass

not ranked yet

It premiered in issue 16, so its 8th chapter is next week.

>Marie, Poro and U19 are so shit that the magazine will be forced to continue Samon.

Well done Shun it seems your mastery over the demon realm is as strong as ever.

>03 Kimetsu c.053
I see turning the manga into a harem was the correct move.

Has someone been keeping track of the averages of the series so far this year?

>marie
>12
this is some pain i'm in right here

i have but only with the fractional ranking i.e. this week's mha i would count as 1/14.

Is kimetsu good?

Yes, you should read it. It has a bit of a rough start, but it's the series I look forward to the most every week.

>12 Marie c.003
>13 Poro c.004
>14 U19 c.005
How likely is it that Robot x Laserbeam also ranks as low?

Don't underestimate the power of fujos. The author already took initiative by putting "x" in the name.

yes

don't trust other people's opinions
read it and see for yourself

I don't want Kimetsu to become popular. Popularity => shitposting. It should survive with the bare minimum rankings and sales.

Lol poro and u19 so bad even an absent chapter is ranked higher on TOC

Cover when? Neverland is great with covers. They look really classy.

>12 Marie c.003
later chaps should get rank up, right?

Is the digital version worth $1?

get an annual subscription when they put up a sale. It's worth it because of better scan quality and works out to like 12 cents per issue.

There seemed to be a good response to the extra chapter, too

Jump should start axing some series soon to make way for WT.

Ashihara pls don't die ;_;

WT the next D Gray man. 20 pages every 4 times a year. What do we do to get Ashihara to team up with another artist?

Robot also won't get ranked next week, it's getting a color page on its 8th week, like Marie did. A bad omen, maybe?

Is this what you're talking about?

viz.com/shonenjump

I'm not even mad, I want to be in Tanjirou's harem too.

Has it really been 4 months since WT went on hiatus? Live Ashihara, live dammit!

shills pls go

I said sale. They recently offered it for like $9.99 (iirc) instead of $25.99. so that's like 21 cents per issue right? But even otherwise the annual subscription is much better. This only works if you're reading a good number of series from the magazine otherwise it's just a waste. Thing is Viz gets their scans directly from the author's drawn pages, so there isn't any redrawing/cleaning bullshit necessary so the scan qualities are really high. Translation is kept simple and not embellished like niggastreams. Typesetting is just like the rest of them. you should go for it.

>4 months
It's been nearly 6 months.

I'm trying to get a clarification on what site you're talking about subscribing to. So Viz is the best choice? Thanks.

Average fractional ranking over past 8 issues (from 0 to 1)

0.1474 One Piece
0.2525 Neverland
0.2549 Hero Academia
0.2921 Haikyu
0.3006 Black Clover
0.3571 Dr.Stone
0.3581 Soma
0.3670 Kimetsu
0.5255 No.01
0.6172 Bokuben
0.6362 Yuna
0.6563 Saiki
0.6765 Hinomaru
0.6767 Gintama
0.8571 Marie
0.8618 Samon
0.9050 Poro
0.9846 U19

So Bokuben/U19/Poro didn't get color pages for the first week they rank while Marie/Stone/RxL all do? The latter three are safe for a while longer.

Bokuben received one
if you think Marie is safe you should look at the toc again

>0.2525 Neverland
Why are you counting the color pages for Neverland?

I mean safe from the mechanical axe the next round. It will probably last longer than U19 and Poro.

Explain this numbers, I'm retarded. It means tomorow neverland only loses to One shit?

Dr. Stone didn't get one on its 8th chapter, it got one on its 9th. So only 1 week earlier than Bokuben's 10th chapter color page.

He also didn't count a chapter of MHA
They're mostly worthless

>13 Poro c.004
>14 U19 c.005

R.I.P.
The axing should start next issue, U19 and Poro are gone, samon might be too if they decide to axe 3 series otherwise it's safe if they only end 2.

>12 Marie c.003
Nip shit taste strikes again.

Promised Neverland spoilers?

>harem
Fucking retard.

Is Gintama ranked this week?

Not until Wednesday. Last chapter of the escape arc, at least.

Could that chapter of MHA been last issue's, because I heard some people didn't count that as ranked since it was absent 8 weeks earlier.

Spoilers of one piece 864?

it's online, just look for it, it's even on the op plebbit already

Cover

Thank you!

I wonder how Yuuna manages to survive?

>Bokuben on top of the newbie pack
Noice

Even with color pages included, I'm glad Promised Neverland is doing well.

Go Salmon

It's fanservice, and pretty unapologetic about it. Plot could be worse, MC is likable enough.

Don't think these are accurate but any series that averages in the bottom quarter of the magazine (Marie, Samon, Poro, U19) are probably the only ones on the next chopping block. Marie is safe since I don't think they'll cut 4 series this soon. Samon's life depends on how many new series are incoming.

Aren't Neverland's last 8 rankings 2/9, 6/9, unranked, 1/13, 2/13, unranked, 2/14, unranked? It comes out to 0.2525.

Live, Samon!

cute face

>Spring Weapon is 5th
>It is getting extra pages next week

I'm surprised we still don't get any scanlations

what will they do after this current arc is over?

why is it so difficult to find viz scans for The Promised Neverland?

>No Norman

Marie's color was, in retrospect, a desperate ploy by the editors to salvage a veteran's new series, and given that Fujimaki is someone much higher up the food chain than Tamura, they'll try a lot harder to save RxL. So no way of knowing until it gets ranked two weeks from now.

because you don't know how to use the archive

The fate of gag manga. Even Gintama took years before scans were caught up. Isobee is by all means a bigger success than Spring Weapon and I don't think it'll get more than 10 chapters translated at most.

Promised Neverland spoilers already out in Mangahelpers

The best I can find is WSJD, and I don't want to download each chapter manually.

Nyaa has 1-35 but I don't want .cbz files.

Go back to gag for a little bit?
Finally meet Samon's parents?

how new are you?

Not very, I even tried mangatraders and all they have is mangastream.

they can just asspull in a different sect of demons, only one demon army's been fleshed out so far. can bring in actual not-fallen angels too and we've so far only got one exorcist, a ton of new characters can get introduced if numa shun wants.

Even the Red Dragon demons haven't been fully explored, the current main villain is only one of their 3 rulers of Hell and probably the weakest of the 3 since he's afraid of Anri. The other 2 can seek revenge when Samon beats him.

download the cbz and unzip them. works pretty well.

Should we start a spoiler thread?

Comes out tomorrow

Without glare

Ok, thanks.

What's with that Koro-sensei on the dust jacket, is Matsui endorsing it or something?

Every week World Trigger is away, I feel like it's getting closer to being transferred out, Jump Square could use another strong seller after all.

>is Matsui endorsing it or something?
He said he recommends it, yeah.
twitter.com/Samon_kun/status/858887515889061888

That would be a huge waste if this is going to be the second to last volume, now firmly believe Samon's surviving another round.

I doubt Matsui is privy to the status of Samon, nor is he Jump's lapdog. He can give a recommendation whenever he wants even if Samon might end soon, and it's just common business sense to use it as a selling point even if it's ending soon. I don't think this was some planned marketing strategy, but just serendipity.

>14 U19 c.005
Just die already.

>0.9846 U19
Almost averaging dead last, the next big shonen indeed

I'm glad that Bokuben, Dr Stone and RxL will survive.

I feel like Bokuben should die so Marie can live, but that's just my opinion.

>harem

There's no harem you retard, Tanjiro's love interest already got confirmed to be ponytail

>Shit like Black Clover does super well
It's not fair, bros

Spring Weapon has now been top 5 for 4 consecutive weeks. Is it a permanent top-dweller now?

Marie is shit user, and each chapter it gets worse.

I would appreciate it.

>the next big shonen indeed
Did anyone said that?
I mean the premise alone was retarded and I don't mean typcial shounen trope poisoned retarded like BC or BnHA. I mean lifeless retarded.

TPN spoiler thread

The tanks easily clear 100k because titties