Why do liberals act like the media isn’t on their side?

Why do liberals act like the media isn’t on their side?

>he doesnt realize the liberals are exactly like him just with opposite views
Sup Forums is tumblr

the fuckin shitshow that was Siberia says otherwise

They live in a bubble reality separate from the real world where they are action heroes fighting against the overwhelming odds of evil and racism that they believe is systemic and institutionalized, just like in the many fictionalized black-and-white hero fantasy movies they watch

Coincidentally they believe the buzzfeed, vox, vice and other "new" media that calls for the death of white supremacy and such are the "resistance" and are much smaller than they really are

Because they are really fucking stupid m8

Imagine if a Republican senator said Obama had said that most whites were evil or something similar. They would just brush it off as a partisan attack thats blatantly bullshit.

Fake President

It's almost as if he didn't actually say that in the meeting and some butthurt democuck made it up..........but naw, that would never happen

Except liberals are wrong. The media loved Obama.

Hell, they’d hope he said it.

Nah, I probably would have had more respect for the nigger

Except republicans are wrong. The media loves Trump.

do people think this was an official statement or something? like trump said it at a podium?

Because they are somehow the underdog always, even though they have won every battle in the US literally ever. We're always 'progressing' in the direciton they want, but they're still being oppressed.

I dont fucking know they're lunatics

B-but Trump didn't say it publicly... if at all...

Because they live in a bubble.

>is obama said shithole he would be impeached
No he would have heard people on the left and right all say.
"Shut up nigger keep her fucking mouth shut and go back to being our little shit puppet."

Kike spotted

they are very stupid

He's right you know. Apologize. Black cock is great. Whites are inferior.

Trump didn't say "Shithole" publicly. It was reported that he said that.

it was real in my mind

Delusion

>much smaller than they realley are
Sadly, even if they are small, there are several of them in important positions like news and politics to spread their agenda onto normal ppls lives.
See Sweden, UK, Germany mostly and several Universities in the USA and Canada. University students (forcefully) getting fed those ideologies by mandatorily "human rights lessons" to get their degrees(or atleast getting good degrees overall).
All of this shit is just happening because "human rights"-reasons.
Fuck this gay earth, srsly.
A decade ago in school i would have been a leftist twat because i defended gay rights - as in live and let live - but todays society is so full of its political correctness that it just sickens me. On the one hand there are the ultra "progressive leftists" and on the other side are the backwards muslims and blacks who are on an offensive to destroy not even yesterdays liberal ideas but on the leftists side even encourage it "tolerant" views.
I laughed about all of this "mandela effect" fgts but now I even cant believe how wests society (in this timeline xDDDD) has come to this standpoint, where even I agree on many NatSoc views even with all that Anti-NatSoc propaganda in schools, media and politics, in Germany, in the past and even today. WTF is wrong with western society?!

It is on record that Obama called Libya a shitshow on a hot mic. Thee communist fuckers live in a bubble that are controlled by their social media.

that would ruin their belief system

they think they are the underdog

your meters broken champ, go get it looked at

>If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle

you dont even know you enemy and that is why you will lose

No media news network outside of fox likes him.

Cuz they think the 1st amendment only applies to themselves. Trump didn’t do anything illegal by calling Haiti a shithole because it is and everyone knows it.

Any proof Trump said it?

>Both sides are equally shit!
checkmate extremists

WHORESHOEE

Josh Gad. "Grandson of Holocaust survivors." Like you had to ask.

They have brain damage

>nigger drops 'ass' live on tv
>biden drop the f-bomb on tape
>trump said shithole according to liars
are niggers and liberals really this stupid

>if obama had done anything seen negatively by the public he would have been executed on the spot

They love the "character" Trump for ratings. That is for fucking sure. They hate the man

who said shithole publicly?

also

obama called libya a shitshow

>Obama
>bombing children in the other side of the world
>gets Nobel Peace Prize.
Sure he would get impeached for shithole-talking.

Being impeached over a word
Not being impeached for overthrowing elected governments and displacing millions of rapefugees

This clown actually received a Nobel Peace prize