Gainax

What went wrong Sup Forums?

They decided to have a real life gainax ending.

All of their talent left for Trigger. Ever since day 1, before Gainax was even a thing, their greatest strength was their absolute mastery of dynamic animation. Go watch Daicon IV again. The master Anno without his crew is just the rebuilds.

Young talent made Trigger; 90's era movers and shakers are either past their prime, in Kihara or both. Anno is busy trying to torture Eva fans into not caring about anime anymore.
I thought all this was common knowledge.

All their talent either went to Khara or Trigger

Half the decent team left to make Khara a decade ago. The other half left to make Trigger after P&S a few years ago.

Its the natural cycle of things. Most of the talents still on the industry, in different projects.

We really didn't need a thread for this. The answer is clear and well known.

No shit they left for Trigger, why won't any of you say why though?

it isn't obvious?

Success.

I enjoyed your post.

No, it's not.

>All of their talent left for Trigger.
You mean Khara.

Everything Trigger made has been shit.

It's not just Trigger Staff, Anno left Gainax too.

To pursue their own projects.

They didn't do Medaka Box S3.

They made that one anime with the really shit ending that I've blocked from my mind instead.

____0 Days until Mahoro shuts down ____

It's Gainax, they're all shitty endings for at least somebody, you're gonna have to be more specific.

True

Its cruel and unusual

Is Gainax the Rareware of anime

>All of their talent left for Trigger
>implying
Anno, Sadamoto, Tsurumaki, and Honda went to Khara, and Maeda went to Gonzo. The Trigger guys were the upcoming new generation - the old guard of talent who made Gainax what it was had already bailed well before that.

>implying Medaka Box didn't have a shit ending
It would have actually been perfect for Gainax now that I think about it

Anno left.
Imaishit took over.

talent moves on

its the same reason why disney doesnt make their old fashioned cartoons anymore

this studio is fucking shit ! people think they do weird and unique while most of the shit they preduced is ripp-off from 70s anime (TTGL is one of my favs anime altho i know we had a lot of super robots anime in the 70s)

Disney is less about talent moves on but more about jews moves in.

Canipa pls

Pleiades came after everyone left, so I'd say nothing went wrong.

>people think they do weird and unique while most of the shit they preduced is ripp-off from 70s anime
The world needs crazy shit. They do it better then others.

if im not mistaken studio khara is working on the cutscenes from Fire emblem Echoes

The over-the-top meme attitude of FLCL and Diebuster killed Gainax.

Since those cancerous staff have left for Trigger, Gainax is back to making anime that inspire thought and feeling, instead of making teenagers shit themselves.

more like Treasure LTD

Worst timeline

>Implying the pee pee poo poo anime wasn't much worse than FLCL and Diebuster in terms of being memey

Key, Rei & Lain are spiritual sisters to each other.

>Trigger
Yeah, known for such animation achievements as Inferno cop and Ninja Slayer.

It's a shame the good guys left gainax. It's obvious that together they were more capable than spread in smaller groups.
Neither Khara nor Trigger never pulled something like Gainax did every few years.