Meanwhile, in San Francisco

Meanwhile, in San Francisco.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE
twitter.com/usseriously/status/952051100890423296
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does trump manage to get btfo so many times?

>(((San Francisco)))

but if gays literally love shitholes does that mean they love trump?

nuclear code

>San Francisco
>talking about shithiles

Don’t they have a problem with homeless literally shitting on the public transportation?

>Sad Fagcisco

What a bunch of absolute radicals.

Didn't they recently make it legal to shit in public? So it isn't a problem anymore.

Dunno but it's funny as he'll watching him fail all the time

They should secede from the Union already, we don’t need these faggots

They have a problem right now with the metal on things like street lights building rusting and falling apart because there are so many homeless people pissing on them. The city smell horrible.

What if a fucking kid sees that foul language? God, liberals are such scum

Look, it's the DesTiny shills.

Secede already fucking shitholers

The irony being that in any of these shithole countries the government would have them beat, imprisoned or killed.

LINK faggot !!

They literally let grown men fuck each other in front of little kids during faggotfest parades, what do you expect

San Francisco is a legit shithole.

Shithead President*

This is what they wanted. Tolerance of this behavior is accepting it. Can't be mean to these poor people! Now you have literal street shitters.

DRUMPF BTFO

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?????

SF is one of the biggest shitholes in the world.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT LEFTIE FAGGOT!

Drumpf never been to California. He's a pussy ass jew nigger

Nuke SF when??

At least they are admitting hes the president now so that's a step in the right direction.

U mad?

My gf didn't like how i supported Trump, but I used the opportunity to redpill her on white genocide. I asked her, Why is it that ALL white countries have to accept immigrants? Why must whites give away their homelands to foreigners? Can't you see this is driving us to become minorities in our own nations?
Boom. This opens the door to other topics

The impeachment direction amirite?

Lock him up!
Lock him up!

Oh gee, all those people in San Francisco that voted for Trump will see this and it'll really make them think.

u wot, fag?

underrated post

>San Fransicko
Lol

Why are all the leftist memes blunt and stupid? There is nothing in this, except that it is a beamer and its really HUGE LETTERS. The rest is just a superficial insult. And not even a good one. Its like a preschoolers attempt at a good comeback. "You too! Bää". If leftists want to win the culture war they have to step up their game.

So they accept that Trump is president of their shithole?

So in other news the Left still hasn't learned how to meme

A 'shithole' is a term used to describe a location. Calling someone a 'shithole' doesn't even make sense.
That's like calling a pretty girl a 'paradise' or a huge muscular guy a 'canyon'.

Haha

No, not at all.

I cant understand why people don't like this guy, hes doing a fantastic job.

not even sure I understand
is it saying that trump himself is a "shithole"? that makes no sense, so I suppose they're saying that the US is a shithole and trump is its president? which is also absurd
>#resist
kek these people I swear

>so edgy
The absolute madLADs of San Fran.... The madBOIs of San Fran
The Angry Goys of the bay
The irritable gentlemen of the region
The crabby guys of the Occident
The grumbling ravings of the Masculine bugmen

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE

Shia leboouf responds to shitholingGate

But they projected their meme on a building and took a picture

>san francisco
>calling anything else a shithole
shiggy diggy!

Bums shit on the escalator to the BART (fart) subway to the point it piles up and stops the escalators. Remember when you were a kid and it was kinda a cool mystery WTF goes on and where do the escalator steps disappear to? Now you know.

We also have a problem with fags who both go around naked in public, and make their asshole all loose with butt-plugs (thats a real thing), then their assholes are all loose and leaky and they leave "rosebuds" where ever they sit, and of course these are the same ones always out in public on any sidewalk cafe chairs etc.

Recently a robotic security drone outside the SPCA was blinded by having cameras smeared with feces.

It wasn’t that long ago there were more abortions than live births in SF

liberal's new strategy of normalizing children to sex, then lowering the age of consent to legalize pedophilia

Is that also why the elevators literally never work? God the smell on the downtown station escalators. San Fran downtown definitely takes the cake on excrement per square meter.

Are they calling the USA a shithole?

Because I agree.

I mean what's the end goal here? Piss off the president? What's the gain? Aren't they obliged to serve the Congress and the Senate? Are they really in favor of foreign nations to their own?

They used a hipster font, you probably wouldn't understand.

>a city full of faggots plastering the word "shithole" across a prominent public building

Gross

> Meanwhile, in San Francisco

But this is what they wanted.

Freedom to fuck each other in the arse and inject hard drugs into their arms.

Too bad now its not a safe place for kids. But hey, thats the last thing adults care about these days.

twitter.com/usseriously/status/952051100890423296
Holy shit, read the comments

>We also have a problem with fags who both go around naked in public, and make their asshole all loose with butt-plugs (thats a real thing), then their assholes are all loose and leaky and they leave "rosebuds" where ever they sit, and of course these are the same ones always out in public on any sidewalk cafe chairs etc.
I've actually heard about this. Yeah your gay cult in SF is fucked.

this

Oh yeah. I almost forgot San Fransisco has that embarassing public defecation issue until they just brought this back up. Is that some sort of hip new gay fetish fuckery or did a lot of Indians immigrate there recently or what?

They love any country except the USA

>implies people here would be angry about "foul language"

Just know you are too stupid and poor to live in a city like SF

It's homeless. San Fran loves the vibrance they bring.

Trickle down taxes.

I live across the bay and avoid that shit city at all costs.

This from the city whose streets are covered with human feces.

Fuck San Francisco.

t. recent refugee from that shithole

Animooted

>stupid
>living an area where $3000 a month would get you a 900 square foot studio apartment

Real fucking smart

Shit, they gotta get some of those bum spikes or whatever they're called. Little uncomfortable pointy concrete nubs so they can't sleep on the ground there.

Stay classy, SF.

If any city would be an expert on shitholes, its San Francisco.

Did a rave breakout and all the fruits start humping each other in the streets underneath the sign?

>too stupid and poor to live in a city like SF
You're getting confused with other bay areas like San Jose.

>too stupid and poor to live in SF
>packed full of homeless trash
looks like you're just poor and stupid enough to live there

Someone really needs to climb up to the light source and just cover up the president part.

shitting in the street is the new fad

#liberatedfromcis

#freethebrown

>these are the same type of people who value themselves as much more mature and intelligent than the president

Liberals might be the pettiest species on earth.

Yeah, SF is turning into 70s/80's NYC.

>liberals coming to see the very act of shitting itself as being analogous to the white man imprisoning the black man

Can we meme this somehow?

Yes
And checked

Damn it India. Fucking shithole

The gay culture there is so bad they religiously used to self destroy themselves. Now we're seeing the cost of that.

So. Poo in loo applies to USA flags not just india flags now?

We need a commiefornia flag!

San Francisco - where you can get ticketed for not picking up your dog's turds, but you can shit next to it and leave it there with the city's blessing

>Rosebuds

I laughed at that but man, that's disgusting.

>San Francisco

Wow.

So they're canvassing to people who already hold their beliefs.

Well done, Liberals. Maybe you should run with Oprah for President after all, just look at the support she's getting in Hollywood!

Lol

>rosebuds
source me, google had nothing

DRUMPBF BTFO
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER
FUCK DRUMPBF AND FUCK WHITE PPL

The wrecked and stretched sphincters of the gay population result in constant fecal matter leakage. Just a part of life in Sodom by the Sea.

Thats not even a thing.

New Weimar

but "shithole" isn't an insult for a person, it is for a country

>faggots in charge of grammar

There are literal crack heads ALL OVER that area and building who literally shit on the sidewalk - literally.

There are more dog in SF than children. I hope Kim nukes the entire bay area off the fucking map.

Wait, so now he *is* their president?

>too poor
Fuck you.
Techie newSFfag detected.

The President for this shithole has been set.

You know what I mean leaf.
He's cutting the riches taxes.