To Trump Supporters

Give me a list of celebrities and companies that you used to like until they slandered Donald Trump.

This should be good. I hope Trump cucks digest nothing but Alex Jones now.

I can't even rewatch community because of Dan Harmon. Didn't finish The Leftovers because the Jew leading guy had to chime in.

Television shows, newspapers (or anything involving news), and magazines also count.

Companies:
>Macys - used to get all my work clothes there.
>Most subscription media - TV, Netflix, etc
>Still use Amazon prime
>try to shop locally, avoid walmart besides underwear / car wash stuff, stupid shit

Celebrities
>i pirate all my movies, don't keep up with any of the Batman Vs Spiderman shit
>still watch Star Trek because I grew up on it
>mostly check out different podcasts
>listen to all kinds of music, nobody really in particular
>pretty much know all of hollywood is full of shit
>stand up comedians, some I like, most I don't

That's about it really. Thanks for letting me make this blog entry.

I don't and I watch your gay shit to laugh at it still but I won't pay for it. You hold the monopoly on echo chambers so you have nothing to laugh at

I use to be a liberal democrat.

I thought Colbert taking over TLS from Letterman was a good thing. I dont anymore.

>so you have nothing to laugh at
I have "Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect"

I don't blame celebrities. They're just monkeys after all.

I blame their jewish puppetmasters.

>tfw you never fell for the celebrity meme so you can't really take part itt

The closest I can offer is cancelling Netflix, but part of that is because the British version is fucking shite anyway. Strangely my views on celebrities haven't changed all that much, I mean there hasn't been any 360s on anyone, all of the celebrities I like came out in support of Trump or remained "neutral" and the celebrities I hated came out against him. So I just started liking the celebrities I already liked more and the celebrities I didn't like I hated more.

Leftists like you probably think that's all we Republicans watch. I barely even watch Alex Jones. When it comes to political videos, I usually watch videos from Youtube channels like Paul Joseph Watson and Prager University and some documentaries having to do with political scandals that expose the globalist agenda. Every Republican watching Alex Jones is as likely as CNN being heavily trusted by the masses.

I don't think all republicans are the same dumb idiots. Just the ones that browse Sup Forums.

I only really come here when I'm bored, since I find what people on here have to say to be rather unique and seclusive towards common beliefs (whether I agree with them or not).

You're lucky that you didn't have to feel the pain of betrayal like I did.

SHILL POST DETECTED
STOP GIVING IT TRACTION
REPORT TO MODS,

all of them

Bump

I'm doing this for amusement purposes. I don't have any intention to make you believe anything I believe (even though I may show disagreement with some comments, but if you want to believe a certain thing, I'm not going to try and stop you from believing it).

I don't particularly care enough for my spending habits to change. Never particularly cared for the media/entertainment to begin with, so I avoid spending wherever possible.

I just won't dignify the establishment with my vote.

Aye Aye. Reporting to mods sir!

I stopped watching tv, sports, and all hollywood degeneracy 10 years ago.
When some liberal shithead cries about Trump, most of the time I have no idea who they are.
Feels good.

If this gets deleted, I will be disappointed with the mods for believing the false flags, since I'm just doing this because I'm bored.

You're lucky. I have some relatives who are politically left wing who fall for the bullshit the media puts out.

I still watch sports, but it has gotten a lot harder to do with the whole knee controversy.

amy (((schumer)))
george clooney
aziz ansari
national football league
x files reboot
streep deniro etc etc etc

None.
I never 'liked' celebrities to begin with.

I really liked Dave Chappelle until he went on a 20 minute rant comparing the Trump presidency to the murder of Emmett Till. Even if you dislike the president, that was just gratuitous and tasteless.

/List

I never liked celebrities, now I dislike them. Don't really think about it much.

Unironically Eminem. Also because he's /trash/ in general now.

You really care about grown men chasing a ball?

If you don't want to share, you don't have to. Like I said, I did this out of boredom, not to go out and harass the people and companies who are on these lists.

I do it because of the kick you can get out of it. There is just something amusing about seeing two teams with certain talents facing off to get a win.

I still watch all the same things. I just don't feel bad not paying for it now. In fact I like that I don't pay them.

Honestly, it'd be easier listing the celebrities who either supported Trump or at the very least spoke in defense of him.

He probably watched the documentary "The Clinton Chronicles" and thought the word "Clinton" was "Trump".

Which is sad if you think about it. Just look at all the innocent children that have been controlled by the elite from these celebrities. They probably want Trump dead because of the deceiving things the people of Hollywood has said about him.

For the most part I don't play that game. There are places I don't like for their politics, or because I can't carry a gun in their stores (like starbucks for both reason), but for the most part I leave politics out of my purchasing.

none really

I have been red pilled even before trump