ITT: Anime/manga women could never understand

ITT: Anime/manga women could never understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brtrJYYVjQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ALma60Nm1Y8
youtu.be/N9J35x2gxBc?t=457
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=brtrJYYVjQ4

Kokou no Hito

all of it

Please tell me what is this manga

the adventures of Angela Merkel

Damn, my niggas up in this thread yo!

Drive

Baki the grappler.

what is the name of the one in the first panel

Captain Harlock.

I just finished fist of the North Star manga today. Again.

thanks

just downloaded the last episode today cant wait to watch

Kenshiro fucking sucks

yet hes the best main character in anime

>women can't understand muscular guys and homoerotic undertones

Sup Forums knows nothing.

Way to prove the point completely. The fact that that's all they ever see, because they only see what they want to, is exactly why they'll never get it.

This is some good bait.

But isn't the main plot (or part of it) about handsome macho men fighting over a single Yuria? I am sure they would dig it.

>implying women can understand anything

You suck!

All of them

That's where you wrong, smugposter.

Reminds me of this scene from Rose of Versailles
youtube.com/watch?v=ALma60Nm1Y8

Is that hypno Arba?

not going to say that women could never ever understand this, but complex battles/matches is something that even most guys aren't into.

Women can't understand loyalty, honour or respect.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

something else that even most guys could have a hard time understanding

Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple

Do they really not understand GTO?

Kaiji

All women except my mother of course. And my little sister.

No, but I kiss yours.

Kiniro Mosaic, Yuru Yuri, Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka?

>anime women won't understand
>Posting FKMT and "manime"
Fujos fucking love FKMT and, to a lesser extent, big burly manly men stuff. It's a bit more niche than, say, Free or Haikyuu but they exist in a not-so-insignificant portion.

Area 88

Nah, it's just the normal sexy Arba.

Golden Boy

Ping Pong the animation

The lack of Arba fanart is killing me.

That doesn't mean they get it, retard

Fun fact, both Akagi and Kaiji have massive fujoshi fanbases.

loving and understanding are different things. Even among Ten's fans, there are people who prefer the last 3 volumes over the mahjong matches.

Anything by Ikegami Ryoichi and with "Otoko" in tittle is anime/manga for manly man only.

Obligatory

Don't bother, they want to box off girls as all being shallow beings to make themselves feel better about being virgins
A lot of these shows have a good amount of female audience

Big burly men is aimed at the bara audience, fujos love femine males.

There's a lot of romance and homo bait that men would never understand. You have to be a child not to understand that males and females have different experiences and can appreciate certain genres fully in a way that the other can't. Fuck off.

You say this as if they don't overlap

>A lot of these shows have a good amount of female audience
That doesn't mean they understand it you retard.
Take Kaiji for example. Most of those "fans" are just there for surface level shit like liking how flashy everything is

What's flashy about Kaiji?

It's not a sentimental show about a really good teacher who shows a great example for the students, and changes their lives. Girls dig that sort of crap. No, GTO is about the worst possible teacher, somehow being the best thing for the students. And Onizuka is someone, that guys can relate to more. He is a total goofball, skirt chaser and a former thug, yet he is also a badass, full of wisdom and he legit cares about his students.

>being this much of a SJW
Come on now hon.

They'll never know what it means to fight someone over nothing but still respect them at the end of the day.

I watched it with my sister and she enjoyed it.

>That doesn't mean they understand it you retard.

Not him, but that's the point of watching a show, though.

Do women understand camaraderie?

Honestly FLCL is probably the one they'll never quite get. It's so much about the early adolescence of boys that it's kind hard to pierce through onto that sentimental level. They surely have a different experience, but FLCL's focus of its journey of maturity is on Naota and ultimately that's the central point that I don't think they'll ever quite get.

No they are convinced that any close male relations indicate a romantic/sexual relationship. But to be fair men are the exact same way with women in anime.

Why can't women even get something basic like Berserk?

youtu.be/N9J35x2gxBc?t=457

Anything FKMT

Fujos don't count, the OP said "understand", not "lust."

I find it funny how lazy and morally weak people feel good about themselves by (and for) self inserting as characters who are the polar opposite to themselves.
The less you have the more you care about the few things you got, so go on and wallow in the empty pride of your manhood, because it may very well be all that you have.

The last duel between Shark and Yuma.
I'd be damned if that duel didn't try to salvage that show.

You are an irritating faggot. Stay butthurt tumblr.

I get it. Because women take the money away from righteous men and don't know about crippling debt. ;_;

>Spot the Sup Forumsermin

Didn't succeed in the slightest in doing so, though

This just proves their point you know.

To be fair a lot of men don't get it either

Мы вас похороним!

cheeki breeki iv damke cyka blyat!

Try again, lots of women watch these shows.

Watch =/= understand

Question to males: What is the point of sports anime OUTSIDE of fujo garbage?

How? Humor me.

Not him, but anyone can watch something. Understanding something is about grasping the deeper themes and appreciating them. So for shit like Berserk or HxH, you see a lot of women appreciate them on a sexual level and writing a lot of Gon/Killua or Griffith/Guts fanfics. They might watch, like, or obsess over these shows.
But, he is saying that women totally miss the mark on the deeper themes of the shows (i.e. camaraderie, which is not sexual but because women don't understand camaraderie, they can only interpret it as being sexual).
Like a kid might love to watch astronauts jumping around in outer space, but it doesn't mean he understands what it took to get there, or the deeper significance for humanity as a whole.
I'm not a male, and I personally don't care either way. All I care about is works actually written by women. But that's the argument he is making. I've seen many males make the argument about Fight Club actually--women might like Fight Club for superficial reasons but they don't GET Fight Club.

Re: Camaraderie--I do think its interesting how in shounen, the most meaningful relationships tend to be platonic ones, usually between males but sometimes across gender. In most shoujo/josei, they trot out the "all the other girls are horrible bitches" line at worst, or minimalize platonic relationships so they exist mostly as cheerleaders for the female lead at the best. There are exceptions though (Nana).

Are you saying women can't have friends? And Fight Club is just about failure to commit to a woman.

I would argue the majority of male anime viewers also watch rather than understand. Goes with general populace consuming any form of narrative.

I, too, remember being a retarded underage nihilist

>haha ur a virgin

Is this all you dumb roasties have? Way to prove their points you stupid hole

Post characters women will never understand

Imagine being Yujiro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Hillary Clinton, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flabby body and horrific wrinkly mummy face. I would totally rape you, both as punishment and for my own pleasure." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his hotel room. Like seriously imagine having to be Yujiro and not only stand in that doorway while Hillary Clinton flaunts her disgusting face in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her epileptic eyes and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that oath. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on the floor tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wealthy heiresses and female soldiers and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Vietnam. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled face as she tries to suppress a seizure to gesture suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this building before the army could arrive, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking Ogre. You're not going to lose your Friendship Pact with America over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Women will never understand the basics of manly characters.

One of the Greatest anime/manga that women will never understand.

>how lazy and morally weak people feel good about themselves by (and for) self inserting as characters who are the polar opposite to themselves.

this has nothing to do with understanding specific manga/anime, though, which is what this thread is about.

interesting decision making, for me. Being able to follow, even if partially, the characters' decisions and the game's/battle's rules/system/possibilities, the story's situation and try to anticipate how they're going to solve whatever problem they're presented, is fun. There are many possible virtues and flaws for one player/team (reaction speed, decision-making speed/actions-per-time period, emotional control, depth of foresight, psychological analysis, pattern -- strengths and weaknesses -- reading, space/time control, adaptation to the opponent's decisions/gameplans, good short-term/long-term resource management -- stamina, strength, speed, etc.), it's interesting to see how these match against an opponent's, and it's satisfying to be able to make good reads and exercise your mind.

Here are the anime heroes i look up to, and want to be like.

Don't need to understand to like awesome characters.

>two guys being good friends or showing camaraderie
>hurrr they totally gay

I hate roasties

>Are you saying women can't have friends?
Nah. I do think, for whatever reason, women don't appreciate friendships as much as men do in their fiction, and prefer romance. Maybe its nature or nurture or getting burned out on toxic friendships irl who cares.

"Shipper" culture exists in both sexes, but is much more prevalent with women and women tend to zero in on "shippy" elements of platonic relationships (or really any type of relationship outside of "sexual"). The end result is that it looks like women don't appreciate camaraderie or friendship as highly as men do.

Just like how tsundere were originally a staple of shoujo before it was transfered to harem, powerleveling was originally a staple of sports anime before it went to battle shounen proper

quite the opposite, men don't understand it

Ahh, I see the light now. Then again, everybody sees things a little bit differently.

This IS a Sup Forums crossboarding thread

not really a proper Sup Forums thread