youtu.be/eaUHECHqcWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot link
> archive.is/mFZRQ

webm related. This is how it ended.

black has no more bishops
white has both bishops giving them control of the board essentially

Probably a white knight?
Is he saying he is save behind the white King(Trump)?
If the Queen(Hillary) kills him, then Trump kills her as kind of a dead mans switch.

>white has both bishops giving them control of the board essentially
t. retard
also black has a bishop

best I can come up with is that he's not in check, but he can't move else he would be
but also the black king is close to being check mated, so idk

See the webm. Black soon resigns.

Depends whos turn it is next. Honestly, whites are in better strategic location

I put it on lichess analyser

>if it's white's move
lichess.org/analysis/4rrk1/2p2ppp/p7/1p6/3P2P1/1BP4Q/PPKB1bP1/RN3q2_w_q_-
>if it's black's move
lichess.org/analysis/4rrk1/2p2ppp/p7/1p6/3P2P1/1BP4Q/PPKB1bP1/RN3q2_b_q_-

Stockfish says that in both cases whites are better

white was next.
Queen to F3

My idea was that the positions and/or the last moves could lead to the password to the insurance file.

ahh ok
in the final move black is put into check by white bishop, bishop is protected by queen, queen protected by check from black rook
the black king could move behind the pawns, but whites other bishop and rook could just check him again
try making a list of all the movements from the start of the webm to the finish, maybe we'll find the davinci code or something

Did you read the comments under his post?
At least post it if you're gonna make a thread, my dude. This is from a specific game with
contextual implications.

"Interpretation of this 1918 game: The Latino, Jose Raul Capablanca (Cuban, but here symbolising Ecuador) beats off the ferocious attack of Frank Marshall (the US). The white king (Assange) has fled to complete safety. Victory is imminent." --Nigel Short

It's fucking schlomo rubbing his hands intensely.

Have you tried typing the rest of the moves as a really long password

Another theory is that it was just a troll. Maybe it was Julian showing that he has control over the account again. Doubt it has to do with FMD.

It’s simple. The game is almost over

Could this be a reference to Frank Marshall Davis? JA has real birth certificate and initial US entry visa?

More attention whoring "tick tock" bullshit probably distracting from the news of his terrible hygiene in the embassy. I really try to like this guy but it's hard

That's not checkmate is it?

trump's going to win soon, the tide is almost turning, white represents trump. in order for black to get to where it was it sacrificed a few pieces but launched numerous attacks on white. this represents the left, the media, and what happened in politics (sexual scandals). but white is just a few moves away from gaining enough advantage that black will surrender. means trump is going to BTFO his enemies
he's going to win.

Anyone want to play with me? C3 to C4

Stockfish got fucking rekt by Alpha Zero though. I think you're using the wrong engine

Can we get some context? What was he tweeting about beforehand?

>black rook/castle beats white knight

t.
brainlet

gib access to AlphaZero.

Moving Black Queen to G1 made no sense at all. What was he even trying to do there? If he had moved Rook from E8 to E2 he could have won in 3-4 moves.

the underdog scores the checkmate

>Julian Assnig is larping
>again

Why does every moron on Sup Forums think they can play chess? Qxe2 you dope, the Rook would be hanging.

Capablanca wins by calmly and coldly moving the pawn to promotion...

could be about/related to promotion, strategy, coldly, cuba, useless queen (the black one), etc

Can you really blame him though? Hes been locked up in that embassy for 7 years now.

Black resigned; if he takes the bishop the white rook moves up to check, if he blocks with his rook, the white queen then takes the black rook and checkmate. If he moves diagonally right and down, queen moves up to checkmate.

The black queen is literally Hillary Clinton.

You're still trying to figure out how to play 2d chess nigger?
Saged and kek'd

thats checkmate you pleb

Remember global rule 7, when you sage a post you are not supposed to say so. That's considered toxic posting

Type out checkmates in the game's jargon and see if that's a link or pastebin?

If that doesnt work, throw the string of chess moves through other encryption first.

Julian Assange posted to his Twitter account the long awaited “Marshall Attack” message signaling his acceptance of Trump’s “terms”—and that has now left the entire world holding its breath in fear as to how the American shadow government “Deep State” will respond.

President Trump, on 3 January, shocked the “Deep State” to its very core by releasing the bombshell news that he had just authorized his attorneys to file a motion in US Federal Court absolving Assange of committing any crimes against the United States

newswars.com/case-for-trump-to-pardon-assange-gaining-momentum

kingpin.cc/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/dcd-1.17-cv-01370-42-0.pdf

n the case Roy Cockrum vs. Donald J. Trump for President, attorneys for President Trump argued that Julian Assange had a right under the First Amendment to publish the DNC and John Podesta emails, even if the emails were stolen.

The case was orchestrated by Project Democracy, a group run by former attorneys from the Obama administration, arguing that then former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone had conspired with the Russians to publish the DNC and Podesta emails.

In a 32-page motion defending the Trump Campaign, Michael A. Carvin of the Jones Day law firm, attorney of record representing President Trump, argued that the Trump campaign, and by inference Julian Assange at WikiLeaks, could not be held liable under the First Amendment for a disclosure of stolen information if the information published deals with “a matter of public interest” and the speaker was not “involved” in the theft.

In making the argument, Trump’s attorneys relied upon Bartnicki v. Vopper. 532 U.S. 514 (2001), a labor union case in which the Supreme Court ruled a radio station had the right to broadcast a stolen tape of a phone call between the chief union negotiator of a Pennsylvania high school and the chief union negotiator together with the union president.

This high-level transfer of Julian Assange to the United States, this report further details, was due to take place during President Trump’s visit to London next week—but that Trump had to abruptly cancel after Russia discovered the “Deep State” was planning to assassinate him while he was there using bomb laden combat UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicles) the US Office of Naval Intelligence and CIA were perfecting the deployment of in Syria—with Trump’s “false flag” death then being blamed on radical Islamic terrorists—that would, most assuredly, ignite World War III that the “Deep State” desperately needs to cover up their soon to be revealed crimes.

further communications were made between the US and Julian Assange—and that Assange replied to by posting to his Twitter account a photograph containing a chess board, unaccompanied by any text, showing a move from the Casablanca vs. Marshall chess game of 1918 – considered one of the greatest defensive games of all time—known as the “Marshall Attack”—and prompting suggestions that Assange is preparing a “checkmate”.

Black King on h7 then

Chill man i just glanced at it for a second. It was one of 3 possible moves.

It's called the Marshall Attack

No it isn't. This image shows turn 24 of a 1918 game between Jose Capablanca and Frank James Marshall, one of the more famous games in chess where Capablanca played an almost computer-perfect game of chess and won. Marshall makes mistakes here--moving his queen to the right was pointless and cost him the game. He could have moved a rook to E2 and won in 3-4 turns.

chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1095025

Remember that the KING always has a cross on top of his crown, symbolizing Divine Right to rule. The queen has a spiked crown. Julian posted this image without any comment. It's my opinion that he was making a statement that the queen (Hillary) is in deep shit, Uranium 1 related indictments are being unsealed, the Clinton Foundation is being investigated, email server is being investigated, Imran Awan is being investigated, the Saudis have shut down all of her co-conspirators, the money has dried up, she is "royally" fucked.

Pic related: In 25 years the movie they make about the times we're living in right now is going to be off the chain beyond anyone;'s imagining.

>Check

Get the answer at lilchess.org to solve. That's where the screenshot came from. It's a learning puzzle.

>turn 24
>1918
January 24th 2018?

Could the standard notation for the remaining moves be a really long password?

ITS CALLED THE MARSHALL ATTACK YOU FUCKING SHILLS.

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO US

lmfao none of you retards know how to play chess.

pointless.

This. My great grandfather played Capablanca and my dad, having studied Capablanca as a result, identified it for me

>not putting the mouth/hands/yarmulke farther back so that the front of the sub looks like a giant nose
absolute amateur memeing.

I'm not a chess pro, why not show me how you would proceed from the initial setup? I don't understand what you meant by Qxe2, if you move White Queen to e2 won't she be killed by either Black Queen or the Bishop?

Start from Black's move on turn 25, instead of Queen to G1, move Rook to E2. From there it seems like White Queen can't immediately do anything but I don't know how to look 3-4 moves ahead like some of you guys can. Teach me!

That Arseange is a fucking pleb who plays gnuchess?
>whaddabigsurprize.TIFF

Marshall Defense. Capablanca vs Marshall 1918

youtube.com/watch?v=eaUHECHqcWs

enlighten us

I see it

Better than you Muhammad

>yout
Thissss

US Marshal Attack?

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a federal law enforcement agency within the U.S. Department of Justice (28 U.S.C. § 561). It is the oldest American federal law enforcement agency and was created by the Judiciary Act of 1789.

The Marshals Service is the primary agency for fugitive operations, the protection of officers of the Federal Judiciary, the management of criminal assets, the operation of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program and the Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System...

...and execution of federal arrest warrants.

Everything you just explained made no sense.. re2 is losing move. Black is in a terrible spot on screen shot, it's a draw at best for him.

Assange is showing the point where black became absolutely fucked.

Have any of you ever played chess?

the game is famous because black had a huge advantage there and still fucked it up

Both of those seem incredibly unlikely to me. eXtreme Autism is not always the right tool for the job, but when all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like an erect penis, I guess.

I think Julian was simply taunting his enemies, like he did when he made his previous post linking the song "Paper Planes" by M.I.A. which includes the following lyrics:

>I fly like paper, get high like planes
>If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name

He was letting them know he has a secure path to freedom and the following post of a chessboard upon which Black appears to have a secure position but will ultimately get picked apart and lose.

The Deep State's attack on Trump and the rest of us has been a lot like the Marshall Attack--they went full-bore, full-steam berserk hitting Trump with everything they had for a year while he held his ground and got in low-effort jabs. Now their steam is running out and Trump still has a ton of powerful pieces and a solid position... And the black queen is in major jeopardy.

This.

Also goddamn why are Cubans so based?

user, you make me so happy. This website is worth wading through all the cancerous filth JUST for the one stellar post from (you) making the connection that only (you) could have made.

Sup Forums you guys are the ubermensch, don't let your virginity spoil your sense of self-worth, in a few years we're going to make breeding your full-time job, you will literally get women pregnant all day long. Spread that autism!

Alpha Zero sees chess completely differently than stockfish though

youtu.be/eaUHECHqcWs
it takes a few moves but white is guaranteed checkmark from this position

Fuck this arab shit
Play shogi instead

rate the shitty oc I made today pls

Like I said, I'm not a chess pro, I'd like to know how you would play White's turns if Black had moved Re2 instead of Qxg1

Also I have to admit I cant read chess notation, I don't know what the x is for in Qxg1.

Deep state being ever so close to capture.

This is fucking bloody impossible to figure out he may as well have just posted a link to cicada fuck Jule

Implying what? A blademaster can kill 4 footmen can't he?

>chess
>Arab
look guys he fell for the meme

This

>black has a huge advantage
>white has the material advantage
>strategic environment is still anyone's game
Why does Sup Forums pretend to play chess?

the "x" means that the piece moved took a piece that was on that square.
Qxg1 translated into: the Queen moved to g1 and took an opposing piece.

I dont understand, are these troll threads?

White King is in fucking checkmate you idiots

Can some autismo put all the coordinates in and see if there is a code?

he isn't though

Well the white king is blocked with white winning in the long term

Here is the FEN notation for the position. have fun.
4rrk1/2p2ppp/p7/1p6/3P2P1/1BP4Q/PPKB1bP1/RN3q2 w - - 0 1

Nice catch. Indeed, if white plays at even a mediocre level there's no way it can lose.

What if we all get more pussy than you and you just mistake this place for /r9k/ or some other gay victim board?

In the picture Black is clearly checked, do you even have brains?

As an actual chess player reading these comments made me realize pol is almost exclusively retards who have no fucking idea what they are talking about

Your first move should be to learn which piece is which. Neither king is in check.

How is the black king in check? He is on f8 and protected by three pawns and two rooks .

*g8 my mistake

White is three moves away from winning, nothing black can do about it except throw away pieces to extend the game 2 turns

first you have to understand what the nature of whites advantage in the position is. the answer is it's mainly material.

the material imbalance consists of white having two minor pieces, a bishop and a knight, for a rook. piece value wise this puts white at about +1 pawn.

blacks only plus in the position is psuedo piece activity,the problem is after he plays Re2 it's not clear that he is actually threatening anything, the white king is surprisingly safe on c2. at the same time blacks rook on f8 is forever tied to the defense of the f7 pawn which prevents him from having almost any constructive plan.

white on the other hand can improve his position calmly with a4 trying to untangle his queenside and also threatening various axb5 axb5 Qxf7+ Ra8# motifs

if what you are saying is true, then this is going to be the best time ever for us. maybe even bigger than trump getting elected.

He's referencing the coming race war. Black has been pushing hard but it's almost white's turn to end it.

This is not a guess. This is what it means. My cousin's neighbor is Assange's childhood friend.

Keep this up I need to sleep