Kazakhstani bros - how's it like there?

youtube.com/watch?v=731-_nZB2tY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaVjYjh3mEU
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
youtube.com/watch?v=gt1SRhQtkhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE
youtu.be/GdFBc5pO1bo
youtube.com/watch?v=JfVvJcvP7dU
youtu.be/Ba0YfBJi2KM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw5lA6_y12o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, astana is like "biblical new world order: the city"
watch an analysis of all the symbolism, the thing is designed to be a massive monument to the new order.

link?

just search youtube there are tons of videos
sonething like "astana new world order city"

>astana new world order city

christ, you are right, tons of video's...even first top results of that city. You know. Now that I think about it, we know...or at least hear about a lot of the worlds nations. But khazakhstan, and those other nations around it we never really hear about at all. I wonder what the jews are building there, if anything at all.

this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=NaVjYjh3mEU

what really struck me was how the film borat really disparaged khazakstan and made it seem completely "anti 'semitic'"

yet, it's the only country beginning with "KHAZ"
as in khazar and given the highly symbolic nwo city, it seems likely that it in fact is [[[their]]] country

really user? Thats grasping a little bit too much perhaps lol.

are you actually suggesting that hollywood movies are not used as psychological tools to dis/misinform people and engineer their ideas and understandings of the world around them?

why am i even wasting my time talking to a defective?

not at all you are just dead asleep and do not understand the matrix they have constructed for your mind and how it works
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Ashke"NAZI"
youtube.com/watch?v=gt1SRhQtkhQ

China invest into Kazakhastan pretty big money. They're fine, unlike other post-soviet stans which just slowly decaying whle their low-iq brainlets migrate to russia. Hates this fucks pretty much.
Btw kazakh girls are fucking hot especially in the places which borders with Russia.

you want to understand this world? You would not believe me if I told you what is really happening, no one can they do not even have any kind of frame of reference to understand it. Start with this
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

after that watch the other playlists on that channel then all the videos on that channel and you will begin to have a clue

>how’s it like
Why is this such a ridiculously common error among European ESLs?

If I told you everything you believe science, religion, technology, this entire reality is a scam that has been going on for 1000's of years

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

Literally everything you believe is the exact opposite of reality in a conspiracy and cover up so massive you cannot even fathom it

ttp://www.newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY

what's it like* whoops

this is the truth
is really is matrix-like in its scope and scale.

because the way their languages are structured are not the same as english and they think consciously in the structure of the first language they learned.

It’s not a big deal, but I’ve always been curious about why that phrase is so often used without any other errors. Can anyone else weigh in?

is very nice.

not even matrix-like, a real matrix
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

I assumed this, but the error is consistent among several different languages with very different base structures.

here is the code
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY

the code is literally in everything all around us

sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html

The "Nazis" figured this shit out and tried to show the world, this is what WWII was really about the kikes stopping them from doing it

I had a Kahzakstani in one of my law school classes. She was nice, but I felt bad for her because the professor always used Kahzakstan as an example of a poor, shithole nation.

The Vedas are right
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE

> speed of light
> 432
user, I......

it isn't that difficult to understand unless you are complete imbecile

Didn't You know?

Kazaks's are the the most powerful race in the world ....

>kazakhstani bros - how's it like there?
So desperate that working in Russia is an improvement.

This is bullshit. Kazakhs migrate to russia not for money purposes (other stans do). They just have too many hapas who don't consider themselves as honorary asins and muslems, so they move to russia.

post some russian hotties

the marked letters spell anos if you leave out the m, almost anus, coincidence?

post kazak fluid druids

I have heard of coincidence, but never seen one. Do you know what synchronicity is?

have you heard of butt?

We control the numbers, we are the wizards in this matrix, what do you think we do here? :)

I have heard of kike/mason shills and know exactly how to spot them, who do you think you are talking too?

>432 squared is the speed of light
Yeah, if you define a unit such that that is the case. Idiot

do half poles half irish can go into making CYKA BLYAT ((("white"))) babies?

what do you recon 'bout Poles or Irish?

sorry you aren't smart enough to understand nothing I can do for you, bad genetics I am afraid better luck next time maybe

Dispute what I said you literal retard. Speed isn't just a number

Fuck, I am going to move there

Is it a good place to visit as a tourist?

so you haven't heard of the order of anus? they use the freemasons as a scapegoat so people don't suspect them, the "anos" was a secret message.

You don't cast pearls before swine, I am sure the other people with the intelligence to understand it are doing just fine, dedicate yourself, work hard, study and someday you can understand simple maffs

We have a lot Irish fags here probably on the same level as weebs. I dont actually know the reason why, probably because of some potato brotherhood.
Poles isn't a thing and nobody gives le fucks so they're pretty irrelevant among with their tiny culture.
youtu.be/GdFBc5pO1bo

Yeah, and they are all shit. Made by paranoid numpties, dubbed with armageddon-ish music.
"Magical Talisman"
"Energy grid to the pyramids of Egypt"
>FFS, seriously...

Confirmed for being unable to back up your claims.
Take your bullshit back to /x/

IT'S ALL LINKED

confirmed for brainlet, if you want tutoring we can work something out I will give you a reasonable fee

lol THE MATRIX OF CONSCIOUSNESS, SYNCHRONICITY

So...
Poles are irrelevant.
So are Irish besides couple of Interfuckingnational celebration and then people are usually LARPIN'?

Thanks for your Politically Correct opinion.
I rather want to know what people in the line... ya know... think about this things.
Right? Did i understand you correctly?

Awaken my friend
youtube.com/watch?v=JfVvJcvP7dU
youtu.be/Ba0YfBJi2KM

Join us to build something beautiful

lmao are you the retard who once claimed to be a mathematician or something? You aren't worth talking to

greatest shithole

nice projection dumb people always like laughing at their own ignorance and others intelligence weird law of this realm

we refer to this as autistic screeching if you don't know the culture here yet

Irish = cool. (chad man, pretty women)
Poles = butthurt crybabies
That's average opinion about things here, so... Better you pretend as an irish here if you want some respect from males and attention from girls.

that is kind of sad because here in the west i feel better when i kind of person'ae with Poles rather than with Irish. You eastern cunts are though. Why are you so butt hurt about Poles?

>Astana
>anagram for Satana

late ussr commies were satanist CUNTFURMED

they've always been the children of the devil, friend.

Well Satan just means adversary, there is no debbbil. The bible was one of the first psyops of this foundation myth, it is a masonic cipher. Demons are in fact very real however

>6 - hexagon is one of the most perfect geometric shapes, as it forms a perfect grid and can be divided into six equal sided triangles

I don't get 9 tho

watch the vidyas

Kazakhs?

They're nice people afaik

The predecessor in the region, Scythians on the other hand, now those were weird niggas

Not our fault. It's Poles who butthurt about muh katyn, muh occupation, muh we civilised europeans and you are not bablabla and things like that. So people here think that poles are just butthurt people who constanstly suffering from inferiority complex like niggers in the west.
On the other side Irish. Theyre pretty based: wear fancy skirts, has nice folk music, cool beards and act chad. At least thats how people see them here.

Shithole.

not kazakhs, khazars.

>fancu skirts
>coolu beards

i can stand behind cool folk music, and im really into Slav pole/rus/ukr folk music to say so but what in the fuck? Really? I think you have in mind the bloody scots! Not like its a bad thing, Scots are based but what i the fuck you cunt.
Its not your fault? ITS ENTIRELY your fault. The shit you describing is just pretty much shitty globalization, propaganda and generalization.
Fuck that. I didn't know miost russian people still live in 80''. I get Poles are oversensitive cunt but holy Mary and Joseph shit you are backwards.

This user is right guys. I had a bad mushroom trip a while ago and all this was revealed to me. I was so distraught I nearly went and killed myself after it was a hell of a shock and only something you can fully understand when you are capable. This world isn't what it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw5lA6_y12o

WTF I thought pic related was a huge roundabout this whole time, it turns out it's just a random park / plaza. Sad.

I was in Pawlodar a few years ago. Was pretty cool, looked like a (semi) first world city. Ust-Kamenogorsk was somewhat depressing but ok. Very beautiful country with beautiful nature. Nobody trusts the government or anybody else. Seen lot of drunk hobos playing games with children at playgrounds and no one seems to care. Cool national anthem and flag.

HAPPENING

Hehe man now you act like a typical pole. Fit perfectly, kek.
That's the reason man. We dont care so much about things happened in the past because our culture learn you to forgive. For example most people dont hate germans here because you know shit happened but you need to move.
And as i said irish faggotry is very close to weeb faggotry here except that weeb fags are mostly beta orbiters and fat dwellers. Irish fags try to fit as badass beer drinkers and chad guys.

Could someone post that Asian Kazakhstani absolute QT-п volleyball player semen demon?

Also you nwo guys are retarded. Read something about the country before making assumptions. Astana just means Capital in Kazakh. I'm not a big fan of it either, I think Alamty was fine. But holy shit you have no idea what you are talking about.

Problem is that im not a Pole. Ain't this fit perfectly, kek!?
But i know them enough to know they can be bitchy, so no fucking drama here. The thing is that from what i gathered its the russkies being actually butthurt for ToT and overall history of getting ass to everyone who paid more. Poles a' shit but they are only country that did occupation there.
This is the main problem with russkies. You fucking think you rule the world. Your Ego really is fucking spewing out of your posts. Meanwhile you are Africa tier country and even if someone is nice to you... you just fucking it over man.
What a cunt you are. You pissed off a lad and you still think you are better. What a pity.

Are there really tens of thousands Volga Germans in Khazakstan? Are they isolated or fully mixed with Russians / Khazaks? Can you tell us something more about the? Are you one of them?

>Your Ego really is fucking spewing out of your posts.
Man I personally dont hate pole. Hatred is too much for them. Lets say we have different views on many things, like most slavs. Slavs dont see themselvs as one nation like anglos or i dint't know muslem nationalists. We are always bitching about our neighbors its like a part of our culture and the poles are loudest ones.
Some nice kazakh hapa for chills.

Is this just a very cherry picked photo or is Kazakhstan really an AESTHETIC place?

Yes I am one of them. There are probably a few of them left in Kazakhstan but I am not sure if it's in the ten of thousands anymore. A lot of them immigrated back to Germany. Especially in my generation. I met a lot of Kazakh Germans in school. Although most of them probably see themselves more as Russians than German.
My great grandfather was shot by the Soviets because he had a German WW2 uniform in his closet. He thaught his children a little bit of German but they mostly spoke Russian. My parents had to learn German when they came here. They are also very mixed with Russians. Maybe there are some isolated Germans there left but must of them married Russians. But even if they don't speak German, they tend to give all of their children German names.
I don't get to talk about this a lot because most people don't no where Kazakhstan is and think it's like Afghanistan.

>poles are the loudest ones
>bros with czechs,hungarians and slovaks

Suburbs looks pretty shitty and filled with commieblocks. But they have warm weather so it look less depressive

Shame it's so far to travel to by itself or I would check it out. I don't think I can deal with flying that long.

Ask a pole nationalist about ukraine or germany. They're pretty pissed off. Poles just care too much about irrelevant shit that already happened.

Poles about Ukraine are just like I feel about Prussia and Poland,I kind of understand it but we cant change it

Thanks, m8. Don't forget your roots.
Also...

>most people don't no where Kazakhstan is

g e r m a n
e d u c a t i o n

Kazakhstan is literally the size of half of Europe.

post some asian kazakh qties from the east
why aren't they coming here?

Some hapas for ya.