What makes To Love-Ru so interesting?

What makes To Love-Ru so interesting?

Other urls found in this thread:

realmsoffate.site/to-love-ru-darkness-bonus-chapter-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=UCRMvRtkIuE
youtube.com/watch?v=VFNaHgsTxG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to cum on Mikans shitty smug face.

Nothing but fap material, I don't understand how it got more than one season

Yabuki is a good artist.

That we still don't know what girl will win.
Its like watching the bachelor or something man.

Well the manga has turned into a giant game of "Where's Waldo", but instead of finding a creepy man wearing out of season clothing you look for hidden assholes and vaginas.

Nothing can make this show interesting.

Puccies.

Haruna looks loose as fuck

>no Mikan

That's why she's trash

gender bender and incest

Yabuki is a god

The fact that it's still running, whilst being pure shit

TLR is Yabuki's godlike art. Nothing else.

The ending of Darkness left me completely disillusioned. I fooled myself that harem plan would eventually get somewhere, that the whole king of the universe thing would be addressed, that we would move to space and that Rito would finally get some development. Instead TLR fell victim of nips' finest writing practice - stagnation. And it can't even be excused by milking the series, because just execution of the harem plan alone would easily fill dozens of chapters. Add some fillers, space politics and exploration, and we have enough material to produce over hundred of chapters. Instead we got no conclusion, no progress with initial conflict, plots not resolved and a mere possibility of sequel God knows when.

I don't know what's the problem with those fucking nips, always going with the least interesting option, avoiding developments, wasting potential and dragging series into oblivion, to one day just shit out some half-assed ending once either author or publisher gets sick of the manga.

TLR isn't over yet though.

>I don't understand how it got more than one season
Because it's fap material.

Harem end, probably.

Haruna is a fucking Roastie, as expected of worst girl

>Haruna
>worst girl
>implying it's not Aya
Just kidding, there's no such thing as worst TLR.

>tripfag
>not thinking Haruna is the absolute worst shit girl
Yeah, what a surprise.

It isn't? I thought Darkness had been wrapped up and we were just waiting on one more Bangaihen chapter.

only art, other is shit.

She's only worst girl because all the girls in the series tower over her. All girls in TLR are best girls.

No, she is a shit girl. If she's be in Naruto or some other shit series, she's also be worst girl. Retard.

TLR darkness is over, TLR isn't.

The best hrem girls in a harem manga.

Except she wouldn't be, best girl in Naruto is basically Haruna anyways.

Iimagine you mean Hinata. That just further proves how shit your taste is.

Even if we get the sequel, which isn't set in stone, it will be Rito falling on boobs and being a doormat-loving faggot all over again.
All Darkness has achieved, was adding a few girls and having some heroines confess to Rito, which effectively didn't change anything. Even the initial conflict was perfectly reset to the initial state. We are exactly in the same place we started from seven years ago. The original at least had decency to make Rito fall in love with Lala and introduce the idea of polygamy.

How can the best girl be also the worst girl?

That kind of happened in Umaru. Umaru's big form was best girl but her chibi/home form was second-worst girl.

I'd still read it, there is no one else to confess to, the only persons who's feelings arent on the table are kotegawas.

When all girls are best girls, then they are all worst girls as well.

Depending on how you look at it, the glass is either half full or half empty

Deep plot, relatable characters, complex narratives that always keep you guessing, and an underlying humanity rarely seen in any graphical medium.

It is what Manga should aspire to be

I just want Rito to impregnate Mikan. Is that too much to ask?

After that Non-ending I am a bit burnt out on manga. Even more than before.

Mikan is one of those reasons.

Amen.

Painfully true. Painfully so.

It cathers to your retarded shit tastes.

The artstyle and all the girls.

One of the rare series where all girls are best girls. If it only had a better story.

The only way you can even enjoy the pile of shit is to like all girls equally. If you rank the girls the manga just becomes pure suffering for how unbalanced the screentime is and there are just too many girls anyway so all of them are shallow in development.

very interesting show

Every harem series has the same problem, at least I don't have to worry about slogging through a shit girl arc, when I can enjoy every girl in TLR.

Gintama knows what's good.

He is japanese Peter Griffin after all.

That face kotegawas makes when she's mad that's she's turned on by Ritos antics.

I already miss TLR monthly release.
Any new on Darkness follow up?

realmsoffate.site/to-love-ru-darkness-bonus-chapter-2/

So, those 2 bonu chapter were this? It's over until August?

Mikan.

But Yui is objectively better than all the others, even Mikan.

>TLR isn't.
Where's it getting published this month, then? Until the next series starts, there is no next series. Hopefully, not even Yabuki's skills in censor tweaking will be able to save the new one if it ever starts.

What's with Nana's barely censored pussy?

Well what are they gonna do about it. End the series?

read the top of the page
>I’ve taken the liberty to edit 2 of the pages, I wonder if you can spot it!
this is one of them

What does this even mean? Legitimately asking because this makes absolutely no sense to me. Is there some other manga that did something like this in the past?

Well, yeah. TLR.

TLRD is the second part of the manga. TLR is the series as a whole.

Yabuki says it in that interview recently, I don't have the means to go digging around for it right now.

I wonder what they said in this one

>mikan's

STOP

classic

STOP LEWDING MIKAAAAAAN

Make me

That doujin with sachies imagination running wild.

It's not, everything that needed to be said in this thread was already. Now this should turn into image dumping and girl discussion or the thread dies because there's nothing worth discussing other than it.

>TLR isn't over.
Forevvverrr We~ Can Make it!

Yes it is, faggot, it' super interesting.

>Rito rejects harem plan, but Momo's words cause some unrest in his heart
>he catches himself looking at girls in a new way
>it's more and more difficult to resist semen demons
>unconsciously gets closer to Lala, both physically and romantically
>attitude towards girls changes gradually, making him more composed
>meanwhile weapon plot happens, except Rito is the one who comes up with molesting Darkness and actually enjoys it
>girls start noticing shift in Rito's attitude
>when Lala asks for a kiss, Rito actually does it and they start making out
>during Momo's temptations, he panics less and focuses more on Momo, to the point of lewd dreams and eyeing her during day
>one time he snaps and pushes her down, but they get interrupted by Nana
>he starts being conscious of Mikan during their baths, doing his best to not pop the boner
>after Nemesis incident, chocolate semen demon pushes Rito's change even further
>he's much more calm around bolder girls and flirts with shyer ones, which starts a lot of rumors in school
>finally, feeling left behing Haruna confesses to Rito
>he's happy, but not as much as he thought he would be
>he confesses back, but also tells her about Lala and harem plan, saying he needs to sort out his feelings first
>we see him thinking about his options
>Momo interrupts and confesses to him
>super cute Momo causes him to make up his mind
>he grabs her, pulls her and kisses her, catching her completely off-guard
>the last page of TLRD is Rito telling blushing, shocked Momo that he accepts the harem plan
>TLR:Universe announced

But no, nips need their static, bland, gynophobic nice guy.

Soon

How many years since the last time she showed up?

Haruna is so cute. No wonder Rito wants to impregnate her.

She will make a good wife for him.

So when is Rito going to pratfal with his erection into Mikan and accidentally cum inside her trying to get up/pull out, Mikan later giving birth to his incest baby

Man, Japanese raws the fucking where? Or we still gotta wait a week for them to come out?

The author is doing what he can to provide Mikan service.

But he has to be careful too, or else that Tokyo law will hit him.
It was really a sad day when that shit cunt old fart ruined the whole manga industry by making that law. All it took was 1 wrong mayor, and we suffered a terrible defeat.

I love this series. It needs to continue some more.

It needs to continue forever.

Guys for the last time.

Yabuki said TLR is like home to him and will go on forever if there is support. He's giving it a break so that it doesn't become stale. He said there's plenty of more stories to tell with TLR and even specifically wants to make a Magical Girl Mikan spinoff.

TLR will be back. It will always come back. Its just on a vacation for a bit. And I'm sure we'll get more madman yabuki in some other form in the mean-time.

>will go on forever
Hell yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=UCRMvRtkIuE

To Love Ru had the perfect Title named OP song.
Whoever decided to make this song, bless their souls.

>Yabuki said TLR is like home to him
Source?
>specifically wants to make a Magical Girl Mikan spinoff.
Oh my god, yes please. Mikan Peke team up.

But user please, I need source of both claims, since the ToLove-Ru fanbase always tend make up unreliable claims.

Mikan looks like she's out of a shoujo manga here and I don't know why.
What is it that makes shoujo manga look like shoujo manga?

Young girls.
Many sparkles and bubbles.
Fruits and cakes too.

This user is giving us hope, but without any source.
Something seems fishy about this.

Why user... Why?

Why on earth would you censor away the delicious and numerous Mikan pussy?

Why.

This came out with final chapter of TLRD.

To Love Ru Darkness started as nothing more than a self indulgent fantasy on my part. I managed to rope Mr Hasemi into helping me write a spinoff for the original To Love Ru series, but the spinoff ended up with the same number of volumes, and had a longer run than the original.

This was all thanks to all of your passionate support . I am grateful from the bottom of my heart.

I would like to discuss the sequence of events that lead to the conclusion we are at today.

I came to the resolution to end TLRD around May or June of 2016 - around the 10 year anniversary that Mr. Hasemi and everyone involved helped me to reach.

There were several reasons for my decision, but first and foremost, I felt that original concept of the "Darkness" story that revolves around Momo and Yami had run its course with this last volume.

Another reason was that both readers and the authors had become too accustomed to the influx of color illustrations. I thought that it would be a good time to for a cool down period.

Furthermore, Darkness now consists of 18 volumes, just as the original did. I also thought it would be best to wrap up after having completed the 10 year anniversary. The editor-in-chief and other people involved were understanding of my decision.

I don't ever want to take a break from drawing manga, so there it was tough for me to come to this decision. The fact that this work was so important to me is precisely why I couldn't simply let Darkness drag on forever.

Seeing as it has come to an end, at the present I think my next work will be something other than To Love Ru.

But for me, the comfy world of To Love Ru still has material to expand on, and I have been secretly tossing around the idea of doing a Magical Girl story with Mikan as the main character. (lol) If there is a time and place where I can draw that, I would honestly love to do it.

One day…!

With your continued support "To Love Ru" will never die!!

I SAID STOOOOOOOOOP

Lala's perfection

>my next work will be something other than To Love Ru.
It's over. The dream is dead.

We couldn't make it forever.

Would you buy the 3million yen life sized Lala with removable bra and panties if you had the money?
youtube.com/watch?v=VFNaHgsTxG4

Forever we can't make it...

He did the same thing between TLR and Darkness.

I will feel as if he betray us, and will probably hate the next manga.

I can't be enthusiastic about this.
The more time which will pass, the more he will forget ToLoveRu.
We were just lucky the Mayoi Neko LN got screwed up. Otherwise we would never even have Darkness.

So did this actually end or did the author just go on hiatus? Never watched/read TLR but enjoyed the threads for Mikan.

It was a good 10 year long dream.

But the dream had finally ended.