Why is there only 1-2 threads on this? Hawaii just had an incoming nuke warning...

Why is there only 1-2 threads on this? Hawaii just had an incoming nuke warning. US government is trying to sweep it under the rug as they don't think war with China and Russia is worth the risk

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-navy-shoots-down-medium-range-missile-hawaii-test-n797326
archive.fo/Lh5bK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do think this pressures Trump to take action against North Korea. If NK is allowed to develop ICBMs we will be having these scares all over the US forever into the future. It's an intolerable situation.

It was an announced alarm test.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-navy-shoots-down-medium-range-missile-hawaii-test-n797326

the alert that was sent out specifically said it wasn't a drill

then they said it was an exercise

then they said it was an accidental button hit

they can't keep their story straight

noticed the same shit.

yesterday they were talking about being proud shitholers and calling don lemon a nigger. and shitting on chinks...

and now they're talking about nuking hawaii and telling people "WOOPS WRONG BUTTON! SHIFT CHANGE!"

and notice all the shill threads..
90% of this site is shareblue pajeets infighting eachother like shit doom ai

35 minute delay from missile report to false alarm retraction is equal to 35 minute real warning if nk actually launched.

Something weird happened.

Lighten up, Francis. 16 years of warfare and you're unable to figure out your political leaders are corrupt idiots? They couldn't win a war vs Russia or China anyway.

there were a shit ton not that long ago.

bumping with stupid democrats

That's exactly why the shills in Hawaii are claiming it was a false alarm and exactly why the shills on here are trying to hide it

>golfing
kek

It was an attempt to bait Trump into attacking North Korea.

He didn't fall for the bait, so now they're kvetching that he didn't respond fast enough.

>MUH EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST MUH GOD EMPEROR
Can you seriously fucking kill yourself

Seriously this is insane, SOMETHING clearly happened, and they are not telling us the truth because why would they? Why the fuck aren't we talking about this?

>Because The president gets info about WW3 starting from the same sources the general public does

It is like they don't even know what a critic is.

Because it was fake. If it were real this entire board would be nothing but Ron Paul gifs and people panicking. And then some faggot with a rare flag in the middle of nowhere will be sitting there laughing because everybody forgot that they existed and so they aren't a target.

Go eat some Tide Pods.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>NOT A DRILL
>it was a drill don't worry guys haha

That or nothing happened and they want to make it seem like something did happen and they are trying to cover it up because of FISA and all the threads about it are just playing into the fearmongering
Also
>sage

i just want a war already, thats all.
the worlds fucked and know on knows what to do.
a war will be good before we have to embrace the 21st century bullshit gender benders and fucking retards who want to fuck cows

aylmao shot the missile down. Government not ready for this disclosure yet, so declares false alarm, drill or wrong button etc.

>digits
WWIII when?

Unless you live on a big successful farm near running water, you would die within the first month you soft faggot.

This

archive.fo/Lh5bK

there is the archive of your link faggot, did you check the date on it? August of 2017

Well that sounds a lot better than waiting for my country to be overrun by muslims

This. I hate magapedes more than liberals ffs.

>normies panicking this much over a nuclear bomb alert

LOL what a bunch of faggots

It was a false flag to test how civilians would react to an ICBM incoming.

It was a false flag to test Trump and see how he would react

It was a false flag to see his NoKo,China, and Russia react.

This was a deep state operation with plausible deniability, an employee hit the wrong button, top kek.

Wake up niggas

How many of us are mad that Hawaii wasn't nuked? I know I am.

>it was a false flag to cry wolf

brilliant strategy, surely this couldn't possibly backfire

at least no one can make the argument that the wolverine origin movie didn't teach people something

>mfw Trump uses the fear caused by this to take military action against the DPRK

We just witnessed psychological warfare.

He thinks Trump was in on this.

>muh based Trump
fucking kill yourself magapede

Surprised we don't have a Skykangz thread right now

digits dont lie.
i agree with you. let the fire cleanse

You first, kike shill.

> It was an announced alarm test.
Holy shit. This is the shill-iest comment I've read. Kys.

>There's only 1 or 2 threads on this!?
>I'd better spam it more by making an additional thread on the exact same thing.

WHAT A WONDERFUL SOCIAL EXPERIMENT
my sides btfo