What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/4280-Route-14-Roaring-Branch-PA-17765/81694198_zpid/
landsofamerica.com/property/12665-Route-414-Roaring-Branch-Pennsylvania-17765/3606453
landsofamerica.com/property/457-Cline-Road-Saint-Johnsville-New-York-13452/3765796
zillow.com/homedetails/311-Glasgow-Rd-Pittsburgh-PA-15221/11419005_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

once proud, bustling german colony; now it just collects rust

More like Penisylvania

The eagles win their playoff game. Digits confirm

Pennsylvania has the largest traditional communities left in America, a lot of redheads too, if you're into that.
Fuck you nigger.

Don't they have the highest ratio of guns per person in the world? Sounds nice.

Fuck you too faggots.

Quakers and Amish

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain

I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain

amish niggers have gay incest buttsex

But that's just perfect for an Amish like me

You know, I shun fancy things like electricity

Unfortunately this is kind of true

NAFTA and globalism hurt this state more than any other. Pol thinks of everything in terms of race but there's no racial element here - nada. Pennsylvania could be 100% white and these problems would persist. Rust Belt and Appalachia have been forgotten by this new economy. The heart of Pennsylvania is forever dead, damn shame.

Pretzels, philly cheesesteaks, mushrooms, chow chow, and shoofly pie.

610 Ridley Park reporting in.
PA master race

The transition from civilization into subhuman redneckdom is astonishingly quick.

not much from where I live

Pennsylvania will rise again.

Basically the best state in the north east. Go down to south western PA and tell me how many niggers you see. none

Rural retards shoot deer for no reason whatsoever.

610 Bethlehem here, city where the main man Jesus was born

NORTHERNERS BTFO'D!!

They’re all concentrated in philly and Chester.

My man

A falcons win today

Once the capitol of America, now a breeding pit for niggers.

> t. Mad as fuck Pennsylvania swung red and helped trump win the presidency

BAHHAHAHAHHAHh

two fumbles inside 10 minutes. keep dreaming.

I left to the west and will never come back to that shit hole. Anything within 100 miles of Philly is trash.

just give philly to jersey

a microcosm of america, a free state surrounded by commie shitholes to the south (maryland) and north (NY), liberalism on the east and west coasts with a fervently red flyover section. and everyone hates new jersey

You’re telling me. I gotta go to school in the city and when I get off at suburban station it’s not but homeless niggers and the smell of piss

awesome, PA here, I own 36 guns

Where at in PA dawg?

Snow, currently.

(((((((Lewisburg)))))))

717 LanGcaster here

PA master race

Ya and the fucking hipsters are only making it worse. They push the nigs into all of the middle class neighborhoods and gentrify the hoods into multiracial shitholes. NE Philly used to be so Irish and now all the Nigs getting pushed in there are going to destroy the middle class White Catholic families that lived there. Frankford is disgusting now and Mayfair is going down the toilet. It's sad when I visit now to go to Chickie and Pete's or see my old HS and have to drive through little Africa on my way over.

>a lot of redheads
Can confirm, primary reason we need to keep non-gingers out.
Yes we do. Everyone is armed.
Texas produces Marines, Pennsylvania produces Navy Seals.

pennsilfaanisch deitsch

I honestly think it's mostly because of the more recent generations. Boomers here always vote dem and it's the epitome of "Give the browns/blacks more stuff! as long as they don't move into my neighborhood!! :D" at least the younger people vote republican from what i've noticed.

they ruin everything pretty much.

This triggers the yuropoor

>4 beds 2 baths 5,496 sqft
>$179,900

.This spacious 3-4 bedroom home tucked away in a private wooded setting features gorgeous original hardwood floors, enclosed heated sunporch, a beautiful stone fireplace with pellet insert, a spacious master suite/bathroom, first floor bathroom with spa tub and lovely fenced in yard complete with pool/pool house. Take a walk into the wooded acreage on the property along the stream to a beautiful waterfall or out to the stone bridge that spans the stream bordering the property and enjoy the nature this country retreat provides.

zillow.com/homedetails/4280-Route-14-Roaring-Branch-PA-17765/81694198_zpid/

814 reporting in

We once produced the iron that cut a swathe across Europe, from the Pyrenees to the Altai. Every nation knew the clang of Pennsylvanian steel.
I want out steel mills back.
Also Hershey chocolate bars are sold in literally every country on earth.

kek, 36
I stopped counting when I realized that no matter how many you have, it's never enough. I know it's more than 120. but half of them are at my parents, a couple at my grandma's, only like 50 on hand. Also, no niggers within like 20 miles, not sure if that has anything to do with all the guns though.

Oh I know, I graduated Ridley highschool In 2013 and that school had maybe 20 blacks total the entire year. Now my sister is telling me that all these fucking niggers are sneaking over from Chester and trying to go to that school. And the cuck school board isn’t doing shit to send them back. Shits gotta stop, the good thing is Ridley Park police are racist as fuck so they shut them down

I used to have a house next to the woods, I'd take my dogs walking in there, now they cut it down to make more fucking cookie cutter housing. Maybe it's just because I'm older, but I don't remember so many housing developments taking place in the past.

/thread

would go for a house half the size but with 40 acres. is that possible in PA? need room to shoot on own property whenever I want to.

Are you in the North or South of PA? The North/West mountains are still relatively untouched except for a few roads running through them. The east and south is are almost totally lost, there’s a bunch of developing areas cropping up around philly and harrisburg

yes if you find one out in the farmland area or up in the mountains

checked. Believe it or not this real estate deal is in a community that is 98.71% white. I always thought this was the town that Sup Forums should move to if it ever happens.

>$299,000 71.97 Acres

landsofamerica.com/property/12665-Route-414-Roaring-Branch-Pennsylvania-17765/3606453

>More like Penisylvania

But it's Florida that's shaped like a penis there Billy Bob

Yardley (were I am from) and Newtown are really nice areas. Expensive to live but nice. Allentown seems nice as well as well as Montgomery County.

I live in York, which is infested with people from Maryland who don't like their high taxes.

I really liked the Jim Thorpe area when I was up in the mountains

A burger of niggers filled with Amishs

You don’t even live here faggot. Should I say your country is filled with nothing but monkeys?

>Go down to south western PA and tell me how many niggers you see.

Guess you've never been to McKeesport, Clairton, Duquesne, Braddock, Home(y)wood

>zillow.com/homedetails/4280-Route-14-Roaring-Branch-PA-17765/81694198_zpid/
You can get basically mansions in the Poconos for the same price. It is because there is no jobs.

I hate McKeesport, I've only driven thru clairton a few times, and it was fucking horrible. I actually was solicited by a hooker down there.

I would go to Jim Thorpe to play paintball when I was in high school back in the 90s.

that's awesome! but, man, does it make my heart sink when I zoom out on the map and see communist shitholes surrounding the state. just thinking about driving through NY makes me shiver.
how long will PA stay red?

610 Pennsburg, can confirm high gun to person ratio, comfy as fuck

717 here

in harrisburg, niggers shoot each other. in areas surrounding harrisburg, niggers sell drugs to white people.

PA is a swing state. It really depends on how much one party fucks up.
I think PA votes more towards what the persons values are then party.

Chocolate is made there!

Fuckin' Frackin' Like a Motherfucker in PA.
Windmills are fuckin' Gay as obama gettin' fucked by SENATOR chelsea manning

The Amish are actually colonizing upstate ny because it is cheaper than Pennsylvania

>$230,000 137 Acres
>6 beds 2 Bathrooms, 1 ½ Bathroom

>Big family, country retreat, 6 bedrooms, 2.5 baths low maintenance construction, on 137 wooded acres near hundreds of acres of State Forest. Several out buildings, attached 1 1/2 car garage, can be heated, 2 other garage type buildings set up for tractors, 4 wheelers, snowmobiles etc. Newly remodeled building for dogs, rabbits, chickens, pheasants, what have you, or a workshop. Has fenced enclosure, wooded acreage criss crossed with trails for recreation and hunting. There is some lumber on the property, hasn't been logged in over 10 years, abundant wild life, yours to enjoy or fill the freezer. Near snowmobile trails, 4 wheeler, x country or snowshoe. This acreage is just south of the Adirondack Park. The 6 bedrooms were set up for each family, they are big and pleasant. The downstairs is open floor plan with lots of room for a big robust family to get together and enjoy their stays in the country. Access is year round, school bus route, only 15 miles to exit 29A off I-90 at Little Falls, NY.

landsofamerica.com/property/457-Cline-Road-Saint-Johnsville-New-York-13452/3765796

>$31,500
Holy fucking shit that's cheap. So, what's wrong with it?

Probably niggers in the area or no jobs.

no jobs, meth, opioid crisis, etc... par for the course in this region.

Ah shit, yeah that'll do it.

small colleges and anger

Hershey got Jew'd a while ago.

Young boys get raped regulalry and then the whole town lies because football brings in money for the Uni and you can;t sack the football coaches but he can sack all over you.

I mean there’s still Hershey Park to go to

This isn't Britain.

depends where ur at
either nigger shit, redneck shit, or amish shit really

what about Oroweat?

At 430 in the mornin im milking cows
Jebediahb feeds the chickens, and Jacob plows, fool!

yeah well fuck you too

The breads fine, but if you live in PA you should buy local.

I love living in philly because there are so many Asians. Sure, there's a lot of nigs, but you can dodge them. I'm a race traitoring nip hunter and this city is glorious.

Why you so mad Nigel?

>3 beds 3 baths 2,800 sqft
>$149,900

zillow.com/homedetails/311-Glasgow-Rd-Pittsburgh-PA-15221/11419005_zpid/

idk, but those are some nice borders

I live in OR and try to buy everything from red, out-of-state companies (short of immediately local small businesses that share my political views). Fuck this place.

You ever been to shoo fry? Near chestnut street? Good ass poutine place check it out

t. log cabin builder

did work in the poke your noes a shitload, entire developments were build in the 2000s, that are now almost entirely empty, they were going for 900-1000k back then.

Q. What is the best thing to ever come out of Pennsylvania?

A. I-81 South

I-81 is garbage

Just moved to blue bell because rich fag. Lived in PA 29 years over all, love this state.

Q: What's big and yellow, sleeps 4 and costs $260,000?

A: A PennDOT truck

the number of times I have seen PennDOT trucks full of workers doing jack shit at a work site is astonishing. This past summer I went past a literal road full of them sitting there acting busy (read 11 damn trucks) filling in a SINGLE pothole out in the middle of nowhere.

Do ANY roads ever get fucking done in this state?