>>156601789

Okay, that’s enough, I hate this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTqqS5OrLGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boo hoo a soldier is praying.
At least there are still people that believe in SOMETHING, have some piety.
And what is that place anyway? The Falklands?

So this is what you fought for?

Lmao, you mean the EU army

Comments are disabled for this video.

no surprise

t. mudslime

Did it really take you so long?

t. never goes to church or prays but christian

did they really dismiss orders so he could finish his prayer?

the Army you join you get shot in afghan
the bullet goes clean though your front plate though your kidney you nearly bleed to death left with one kidney and they let you go decent pension though

Yes, not that the ones fighting knew it.

>sending Muslims to die for Israel's wars
I mean it's kind of funny

(((They))) did the same thing in the African colonies before they took them over.
Replace the white natives in the police and armed forces with the people who are taking over

he's risking his life, nigger, be grateful

Are Muslims even required to pray while on active war duty? I could have sworn it was optional.

How are they supposed to fight a war if they can't even take mean comment.

A soldier is:
-Forcing his entire unit to pause just for him
-Creating radio chatter
-Exposing himself and the position of his unit
-Worshipping a pedohile
-Invading a nation and its military which he has no right to invade or even occupy

Fucking ridiculous

What did you get shot with? Did it actually hurt or did the pain come later on?

not required when fighting kuffar.

The total humiliation, dilution and destruction of British identity in any place where it exists. This is the goal.

Thank God my ancestors came here. I don't know how you cunts haven't razed the entire island yet.

We fought for democracy when it full of white English natives in a functioning society before it was hijacked by (((them))) And wasn’t full of niggers and Arabs. Democracy also means freely defending your country.
Admittedly, (((them))) later capitalised on that with the 6 gorillian shite and putting the postmodernists into the country tearing the fabric of nationhood.
But Your the ones who sided with the Muslims in the war.
>huh duh it’s because they hate Jews
So did Greece and they still stood up against the Italians and later Germans with our support without siding with the barbarians of Islam.

shills have invaded

Yeah, is this ad trying to convince people to stay away from the Brittish Army?

Hahahaha

They actually paused to let the shitskin finish his prayer

The state of Britain: fully cucked

Why is the British army even fighting?

They should have Argentinian officers in the British army, this would spare some blood in a future conflict over the Falklands.

The Perfidious Albion

Jesus Christ

Hand over your guns, hand over your military, hand over your police making them do gay parades.
And most importantly bin that knife get a life

Any sandnig know what he's saying?

This is straight out of Houellebecq.

muslims have been part of the british army pretty much since we were a presence in india. This is nothing new

British Army 2018: Be a fagit:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTqqS5OrLGU

I agree with you burgers for once that is pretty cucked ffs

I was wondering if there was a transgender version

I wish i was near a computer right now, i would take one of those merchant_with_fishing_pole images and crop out the muslim and put him there shooting jihadists, we know what the muslims think of the jews so that would be hilarious

it was the right thing to do user

Your country was already controlled by (((them))) in WW1.

When these "new bong" soldiers are asked to turn their weapons on the British people... do you think they wont even hesitate. Thats what is going on in this video. you have been warned- they are replacing you.

>being a general nuissance as well as potentially putting your squad in danger is nothing to be ashamed of dirty infidels
I know bolsheviks are retarded but come on. Bad enough it's praising a pedophile warlord who raped children.

Any bongs in the military? What are your thoughts on this???

He must be having a good laugh at the bonglos now from heaven

>compulsively prays to a demon
You're so virtuous

holy fuck.

i remember when i was a kid, i shot my team-mates in paintball games for less.

this is the worst kind of recruitment. Imagine a WW2 campaign video where they showed german folk drinking tea with brits, or Americans having sausage with germans.
While it is not the best insentive to serve hate will motivate further then all this bullshit shown here. There were all basically kick the axis/allies in the nuts
After all there was a reason soviets quickly pulled out all muslim soldiers out of afghanistan after the first period. First they thought it will be usefull due to the lower culture barrier but quickly realised they only defected because of "muh islam". Once the russian/ukranians/belorussians came the defector numbers where lower.

Lmao, they'd allow their Muslim soldiers to pray at dawn and dusk, during patrol? That shit would compromise operations and would be dangerous as fuck.

Oh fuck off, just because you lost.

I personally think if Hitler wasn’t autistic and tried to take over Europe and Churchill wasnt a war hungry prick all of this would of been avoided and western civilisation and Europe as we know would still be functioning and not the degenerate shithole it’s turned out to be.
Germany would be a force just for one country and Britain would of kept its empire.

yes, das dey way brudda

lmao how the mighty have fallen used to rule the third world now we rule them.

Come to the last bastion of hope you limey fuck. JOIN USSSSSSS

it's not categorically over this will prove a lot to redpill people than it will otherwise. There is this type of religious division and racial division in Frances armed forces and it should've been obvious in prior decades to England, as a kind of warning. Maybe. I hope England prevails somehow.

>-Forcing his entire unit to pause just for him
>-Creating radio chatter
>-Exposing himself and the position of his unit

I needed this explained. If this weren't true, I would have no problem with it.

lets not pretend like the British haven't been putting the colonials in uniform for centuries

White people confirmed for the gayest race the universe will ever know...

>AND COULD COULD HAVE IT ALL, MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

What a quintessentially british gentleman.
Praise the Queen.

If you judged Churchill by modern day standards you'd call him Based Churchill or some shit

Really? Where war is happening right now? ...mostly in Moslem countries! Imagine a Paki killing fellow Pashtun or else? Stoopid.

Yeah half expected to see a bullet pop him in his dome on the way to the ground. At least that's what would've happened in the movies, and possibly rl.

HAHA NOPE.
Bombing a country that has more in common with you than any other country?
HAHA NOPE.

Bongs, your country had been taken over by your enemy. Do you even care?

I wish you’d won :(

This. The UK isn't a real country anymore anyway. Not that here is better. The libs have ironically turned our countries into plutocratic shitholes with no identifiable culture

Please tell me this is fake

why do you respond to memeflaggers?

That's not how the saying goes you goat fucker...

Putting yourself and your unit in danger by allowing someone who probably hates who you are to pray to the imaginary soul of a pedophile. What the fuck has happened to western society.

Actually, as an Amerimutt, I approve. You want these people to integrate. This is one good way to do it. Regardless, a real ethnically united Britain will not happen for decades. Sorry boyos.

This literally made me queasy. If there was a way I could fight physically fight these traitors without doing more damage than good I would.

We need to get involved maybe Generation Identity, Identity Evropa, Operation Homland, NPI, and ect arn't perfect, but we need to start somewhere.

user you will be a lot happier if you actually do something. Seeing this sickening shit and doing nothing will make you miserable. It's not in the nature of whites to be passive.

That shit is fucking annoying. I've worked with translators and they fucking wonder off somewhere random to pray and get butt hurt when you tell them to let you know next time.

>a real ethnically united Britain will not happen for decades
>will probably take a couple generations for whites to die out/be bred into irrelevance

checks out

British soldiers get PTSD at a lower rate than Americans preciously because they more stoic. I want to smash these mother-fucking leftists in the face.

Meh, if they can get slims to go and die in kike wars, it's good for everybody

These muzzies are going to get strong conservative white men killed. They will be a third column that's the problem.

some things are more important than orders user. Like respect for paki paedo gangs raping 9yo white girls. alluh akbar

>oy maties, we need to pause our mission so mooham mad can pray to his baby raping prophet crinkle bop handy ho!

Come the fuck on, like I’m gonna put my life in the hands of some haji fuckwit who breaks concealment to pray to some goat fucking pedo

Because freedom that’s why Yank, freedom.

yes, but what can we do? im not doing lone sniper. I think the best course of action is to imitate the kikes : concentrate on raising your kids to be successful and hence influential.
Any decent man worth his bong genes will rise to the challenge and raise good white kids. its better than being in the trenches of WW1, thats for sure.

Hahaha

>implying we didn't already

Thank god and Nigel that UK left EU

Nothing wrong with this. Do you guys rather want mussies to live off welfare and pop babies or do you want muslins get sent to war and fight.

He loved the british people, I think seeing any white country like this would upset him

So? The romans accepted homosexuality.

Red ken told me hitler had jewish mates.

It's not

>infiltrate the enemy
>kill them from within
>praise allah

>be the best

Gott strafe England

Send the paki regiment to Rotherham to protect the children from rape gangs.

You americans are still covering pedophilia up in hollywood.

>He loved the british people
I don't think he loved you that much anymore circa 1945, perhaps before blowing his head off he finally saw the light

He hated italians as well mario.

Pathetic.

This is bad. I was half-joking when I said we should worry about mudslime taking over countries with nuclear arsenals because it will be used in jihad against whatever western civilizations are still left then. But this is certainly expediting the time frame. Actively recruiting potential terrorists and training them is really bad. You think trucks, knife and bomb attacks are bad. Wait until jihadists return from the Armed Forces with understanding of squad tactics, urban warfare, weapons expertise, and perfect understanding of UK society and people's mentality.