Do you have friends in real life who have been red pilled? How do you even make friends who are...

Do you have friends in real life who have been red pilled? How do you even make friends who are? Short of showing up at your local redneck Neo-Nazi rally, is there any real way to find intelligent like-minded individuals such as ourselves outside of Sup Forums?

Find which of your friends argues with others on Facebook.

> facebook

r u srs rite now? havn a giggle?

>Do you have friends in real life
Y-yes, of course, why wouldn't I?

Met with the other individual who posts under this flag. Good times.

Oh it will only be one or two. Set your profile hard restricted and lurk more faggot.

Just gauge their reaction to some not-to-extreme topics. You'll know if you hit it off.

Just meet people the same way you do normally.
Go drinking and see which ones ask the most questions. Doesn't really matter what it's about. The ones that think they have the answer for everything. But don't treat theories the same as answers. Theories are as good as questions.

>The ones that think they have the answer for everything
aren't worth the effort of trying to convert*

I was speaking to one friend about politics, slowly testing the water and another friend comes up and openly talks about how fucked Europe is and the failure of multiculturalism. Then we talked about (politics) books we've read and he gave me his Goodreads profile, all redpilled.

The simple answer is to talk about politics with your friends without being pushy. You can soften people's views on things easily if you aren't a cunt.

Pretty sure that stating there's smart people on Sup Forums makes you the one having a giggle

Well Kat, they're redpilled but don't want to talk about it in public. They may scorn me in public but in secret they agree.

There are more people like this. You'd never expect it too.

So you willingly use a surveillance and meta data gathering website being run by one of the world's most wealthy and influential Jews?

Go you.

who are the 5 in the open window?

give them your attention but dont waste it on them too long

>intelligent
>Nazi
>commie

No.

If you don't know how to modulate that shit properly don't cry to me about it.

Most of my close group of friends are redpilled but I have a “good story”.

As you probably know, Estonia doesn’t have black people/sandniggers.
Like, maybe 0.1% who are students.
But after my service in the army (from October 2016-June2017, mandatory, no missions, just freezing your nuts in the forest etc) I went to a party with one of my mates from the army and he introduced me to one of his workers (he is the co-owner of the bar we were at) who was a Turkish exchange student.
After we had a chat etc I and the bar was about to close I told the cockroach that he should come hang with us. We drank al night and when we were about to go to our homes when the sunlight was out, I told to the Turkish guy (he still reminds me of that) that “I don’t actually like people of other colour, but you’re chill”.
After that night we kept contact through jewbook and now we’re actually pretty close friends. He knows that I’m a right-wing nationalists and he doesn’t mind. He understands my and white people’s point.
But anyway, one time (a few months ago) after work I called to my Turkish friend and told him that I finished work and I’m near your place, let’s do something. He invited me to his place and he had a few buddies there + his female Turkish roommate who is liberal but chill with me. We did some molly and went out for a few drinks and turns out that one of the guys who was at my friends place (a Russian, we talked in English with each other) browses /pol pretty often as well. And so we went to a different bar than our other friends and had a few beers and talked about politics, neo-liberalism, refugees etc for a good couple of hours. Haven’t heard of him since that night.

Good memories.

big words for a pedophile

You're right it's not like nazi Germany had any smart people

Racist "President"

Most of my friends are blue pilled except for one who is pretty woke on muzzies etc. My gf on the other hand is an out and out racist as are her family, feels good man.

Sweden is filled with blue pills and third world trash. Proper red pills exist though and luckily I know some, civil war is our future. Hell seger!

I have reported you to the fbi

I'm wondering the same thing. WOuld like to organize through wrongthink and gab.

I wish someone would.

I have no desire to pal it up with my local lefties and hipsters in western North Carolina.

One of my peers asked me lately if I was alt-right. I would assume that this is because he himself is.

Furthermore, given that he's a bona fide weeaboo, it wouldn't surprise me if he browses Sup Forums in his spare time.

I told him that I didn't see myself as alt-right because it's a meaningless umbrella group, and has too many inconsistencies. However I did imply by doing so that I was sympathetic to the core tenants.

me and my best mate have been on Sup Forums together since 2012ish, it's hilarious someone saying something like 'refugees are enriching' in real life and your pal looking at you, screaming with his eyes.

Fuck off her/she faggot.
No one goes to Nazi rallys.

> Meet expats from Poland or South Africa
> Congrats you've made a redpilled friend

Prove them wrong

the person in question was a german ex-pat, no chance

It's funny, another one of my friends, who I'm only in contact now digitally after having to move for job-related reasons, was Australian-born but had a Boer mother.

From what little conversation I had with her she told me how as a young girl she'd hear of abhorrent sexual abuse against women, and how it was due in part to misogyny, and also in part because of racism (wonder what she meant by that).

She never quite finished her thoughts, rather she just somewhat trailed off on the thought that as a lawyer she was unable to influence her nation to improve the state of her people. One can only imagine that in the interest of her children, that she left to find a future in a White nation. Blood > soil, I guess.

>'refugees are enriching'

Whenever a shitlib makes an obnoxious statement like that, simply ask 'By what measurement and to what extent?'. Gets them every time.

How do you normally screen these girls to make sure they are based?

Forever alone.

1488 my brothers.