Shingeki no Kyojin

Remember to cum inside hisu!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First

ymir ded lol

I can't believe Ymir is fucking dead!

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

Don't worry, Ymir is doing that every day. Even now from heaven.

So with Zeke estimating the islanders having 3 titans, does it also confirm that Annie is kill too? Was her term over and she was eaten or did they break the crystal and eat her?

>Over 6ft (not a manlet like Levi)
>Jacked as fuck (120kg of muscle)
>Rocket boosting cowboy
>"God-like power. Everyone who gets their hands on it seems to turn compassionate. Would the same thing happen even to garbage like me? I want to know... What's it feel like? What does it look like from up there?"

is kenny /ourguy/?

>Zeke estimating
That's all it was though. An estimation.
Though Isayama off-panelled one titan shifter, so I don't know why he couldn't off-panel another

>He offspanel JSC.

Hisu is not for lewd. She's just for admiring like a porcelain doll.

Have the nips made any Reiner and Gabi fanart?

He's assuming she is dead after all these years and since they didn't find a new born baby with shifter powers at Marley, it must mean Paradi took that power.

Who is shitren talking to?

I can't believe Nanaba is fucking dead.

Annie confirmed for alive, it's just Eren and Armin

They really spent all the budget on drawing here face that scene.

Looks like they spend all the budget in general on that scene and also partly on the snowy mountain flashback.

The anime is so fucking beautiful. No wonder it took them so many years to shit out half a season.

why did mikashit get the dream scene in the manga, but the death of his shitty mom get the dream scene in the anime? now when whatever that shit nods to comes the anime will have fucking botched it.

To Mikasa obviously. Are you retarded?

A quarter of the budget in every episode where Hisu is in goes to her eyes.

>goes to her eyes.
Kek. Yeah I noticed her eyes sometimes being extremely shiny.

Remember they are making more Ackermans

Reminder that this is a post-nazitimeline-apocalyptic world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

>oh no Eren is going into combat
>he's too valuable, we need to stop him
>better fuck up his maneuver gear mid air so that he falls to the ground
>this is definitely the best way to get him to stop
>never mind the fact that he could have broken his neck and died or how we could have just told him to fall back

I'm glad those fuckers all end up dead.

A weapon to surpass titans

Are you kidding? Reiner alone could take on 10,000 Levi's without an issue.

it´s historia you fucking pleeb

Well it was obvious they were different from everyone else, I already had a strong feeling they were genetically modified super soldiers of some kind.

Seems I was right, though it was obvious so I'm sure lots of people figured it out as well.

Levi beat the shit out of the Beast Titan, and I'm pretty sure the Beast Titan is stronger than the Armored Titan.

Seriously early once again, not waiting for CR scans. See you next month.

Cancer like every month.

If Levi had any way of going through Reiner's armor there would be no surviving Levi's attack.

Thanks, you too

>Still here
Keep your cancer on leddit.

Go back to dumblr with your cancerous charts, Shitminfag.

Rock paper scissors, faggot.

nice number Connie

That was painful to read my man. Keep it up.

>can't even fight a boat by himself
KEK

Good job, user. You made me chuckle.

Consider jumping out a window 50m high.

I can't believe Nanaba is a fucking girl.

No u

The only good guy left

Who?

Thank god for niggerstream translation, yonkou's was pure shit

Most based lad

>Best girl fucking dies off-panel in a "OH RIGHT, YMIR!"-tier scene.
Bravo Isayama.

At least I've still got Jean and Reiner, I guess.

>Isayama will never draw fanart of you

>you will never touch Historia's bare thighs and have her wet panties press against you neck
Suffering.

>he has never heard of hotglue

Hisu demands perfection since she is the queen.

They will probably die in the last battle, since we are getting closer and closer to the end.

Literally none of the characters on paradis are confirmed alive or crystals though

man we're getting removed even in fictional universes. this fucking meme is getting out of hand.

She is not my queen, I didn't vote for her.

>tfw Paradis developed anti armor weaponry 3 years before everyone else
>their ranged technology was still at flintlock level
I wouldn't be surprised if they're at modern tech now after taking in the tech from those 32 ships. Proving that Elds brought prosperity and technological advance and Marleys are just assholes.

Statuses remain unchanged unless there is evidence to the contrary. Narrative inertia and all that.

Jean can't die

>you will never bury your face in her ass while trying not to let her fall off the tower
Connie already won the series.

>confused as fuck by all of the new characters and reiner removing t**kroach
>didn't realize there was a 4 year timeskip until someone pointed it out
>mfw
this is a fucking mess

They weren't actually that far behind. Their tech was pretty inconsistent. For instance 3DMG was far ahead of their supposed tech level. After taking over the country they also found that a lot of technology was hidden so they didn't develop it from scratch but rather improved on concepts they've found in MP basements.

Good stuff, man

It's actually started getting interesting. Chapters 91-92 seemed off and out of place but 93 tied it up together pretty well. I started looking forward to next chapter for the first time since forever.

Are you serious? It's a terminal case of trying to fit in too hard.

plus they've got the infinite energy stones from that one cave

What the fuck am I looking at?

>says the newfag

>He just keeps on going.
You don't need to try so hard you just come off as a retard.

its a doraemon reference.

Is Reiner the only good character left?

>you
>implying I'm statuschart-kun
Ok.

I don't care what the fuck it's referencing, Armong in those short shorts is a crime against humanity.

>newfag
Not that user, but these charts were only good when original chartfag did them. Now it's an Armongwhale from dumblr trying to fit in. Should have let the charts die with dignity.

>Remember to cum inside hisu!
Why is this every single OP? Did I miss something?

Please tell me she fucking dies. Her tentacle rape hentai voice is the fucking cringiest shit I ever heard. Every other female character has excellent voices compared to most anime except for this bitch. She's the typical "oh I'm actually legal even tho I look 11 and I'm going to orgasmically moan every chance I get to please the neckbeards -- a-ahh baka don't look at my pantsu!!" character that NEEDS to be purged to the fucking ground.

Ymir will be doing plenty of that when she takes over Galliard's body.

>it's an Armongwhale from dumblr
Sauce?

It's probably the really creepy pedofag and people don't mind because they're too lazy to make the OP before him.

You can tell by looking at the chart.

Not a sauce. You're just finger pointing.

>finger pointing
Looks like I'm right. Not that the chart itself already made this extremely obvious.

Historia isn't a loli though so where's the connection?

This shit is literally from reddit

He still constantly posts abuse pics of her and asks for pics that show her legs.

I knew that phrase would trigger you. It always does.

He has a Historia loli doll that he masturbates to or some shit.

if you dont care about what an image is representing then dont ask about it you retarded piece of shit

I'm not the only one who knows how obvious you are, Armongwhale.

K.

>best girl
Ymirfags really are something else
I'm an Anniefag

K.

Don't expect Armongfags to have a brain.

If it was the pedo it would be "remember to break her fingers and cut her hair off"

I wonder what he will do when you cut off the hair of his ugly Annie doll.

It's an Annie doll and he did its hair to 'look just like mummy'.

Is this person real? It has to be a character created by someone. What a sick joke.

K.

He seems kinda like the MC now.

Not really.