Prison School 252 spoilers

Risa wants her pork back.

Translation thanks to Reddit.

Title: Your Rope (this is a pun on the movie Your Name)

"I told you, this isn't a place for little brats!!"
"I...I know..."

"I only came today to give this back..."

"You...This is"
"the stuff I gave you before..."

"Meiko-chan? And that kid also doesn't know how to hold back?"
"Yes... When I told them to be considerate of safety they just looked annoyed..."
"That really is worrying. Hmmm... but..."

"You said he tied your shoelaces, right?"
"You know, a slave... is someone who, even when their head forgets, their body will remember..."

"There is a possibility that with some trigger his memory would be restored...!?"

"Well, I don't know whether it will go that smoothly or not..."

"Barrel throwing!!"

"Then use a barrel!!"

"Hi...hihiiin!"

"!? A... An...dre..."
"You...!!"

Side-text: A believing heart moves the maso.
Bottom-text: Riding on the memory of when Andre became huge.

Plz dont stop

mangatopia 251 is out too.

Where's Mari goddamnit.

post up, pallie

Galpalling.

How can fags say Mari and Kiyoshi have no connection when she literally brought him back from the dead?

She also sucked on his ass and spit on his balls that one time.

do you have this pic of vice-pres without all that stuff from the cover?

Who in God's cock is the 3dpd in the top left?

if there is one thing i wish for in a manga universe, its for andre to die/be written off. i never hated a character more for ruining one of my favorite mangas.

For real. He was fine until that shitty cavalry battle. Worst fucking arc all the way around though, can't even blame Andre alone. Holy fuck was that bad. And long. Way too long, and really bad, and none of the fanservice was even good, like everything was just drawn unappealingly.

Is this Mari ??? Can be disguised
Or may be the mother of Mari
Because it looks very similar
Same hair
Even posture
Same head

Is this Mari ??? Can be disguised
Or may be the mother of Mari
Because she looks very similar
Same hair
Even posture
Same head

Wew.
Nice to see her again

>muh reddit reee

Technically, Chiyo was the one who brought him back (emotionally and mentally, at least)

Mari literally pounded on his heart and he started breathing again. Chiyo just stopped him from killing himself but also turned him into a conniving jew. Of course both are far better than Hana, but there's no worries because even Hana with all of her constant retarded bullshitting could NEVER even approach Worst Girl status after Meiko's retard arc.

>Mari and Chiyo are far better than Hana
>even Hana could never approach worst girl status after Meiko's retard arc
Truer words have never been spoken, my friend

Don't be silly, user. No matter how moe Meiko becomes, she'll always be better than Hana.

someone is a bit butthurt

Well...yeah, I guess you're right

>character preferences suggest butthurt
Yeah, sure

Is it you?

>"finished" reading finally
>batoto still only has up to 249
>had to suffer through pages and pages of le giant masochist andre and retarded bullshit mulliganing instead of clever but funny stuff like the earlier jailbreaks
>Meiko drank ALL OF THAT SODA and then ALL OF THAT MORE SODA and sweated and puked and died and regained her personality and had a cringey showdown with Risa and climbed le ebin giant Andre with three people on her because LE EBIN MULTI-LAYERED PROLONGED PRINCESS BRIDE REFERENCES
>Meiko even had clearly visible swole belly
>all of the athletics and excitement and a Rube Goldberg hellmeme whatever starting right next to her
>helicopters, near deaths, explosions, fireworks....
>there was NOT the OBVIOUS Meiko wetting herself
>nor even mentioning needing to pee at all
>ends with more meme shit
>fast forward to days after
>not even a panel of her running to the toilet or anything
I...I guess le medusa futons scene is it after all...
At least there was the bear story, even if he couldn't keep his lust for drawing man ass out of it. It's like that was there to have a few panels of it now and then as an apology, like he knew how shit this was.
fug, tell me the yakiniku arc won't take more than twenty more chapters, and once Chiko inevitably is mad Kiyoshi forgot her birthday after he somehow screws everything about the party up and falls into someone else's boobs and Hana does something evil and retarded and everyone hates him for jewing and lying and messing things up for them and PBR-sama, after ALL OF THAT SHIT THAT WILL OF COURSE HAPPEN TOP PROLONG THE WILL THEY WON'T THEY PLOT...can someone just get locked up in a rebuilt prison and go back to a comedy with fan-service and a small cast of characters and them actually acting a little bit like actual people where their "quests" are part comedy and not played completely bizarrely straight?

PBR-sama religion can stay though.

>Marifags still alive and deep in delusional rants
Hiramoto have mercy on them and spell it out.

You're saying that after these last few chapters with Hana? kek

>the two best girls fighting about best boy

NOICE