This is a battleship. Cheer her up

This is a battleship. Cheer her up.

I'd let her sink me.

carnival da yo

B2!

You sank my battleship!

New chapters never.

But her sadness makes my dick go dokidoki.

To the very depths of the ocean.

>killed Gunzou
No. She can drift away for all I care.

Kongou is best ship.

I want to torpedo her stern.

You're the best ship girl from your fleet!
Only because Haruna is in the second fleet

>>killed Gunzou

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Did Gunzou die of moe overload?

He would've died long time ago

But Iona is completely uncute!

Hmm?

all the arpeggios are great

But Kongou is greatest!

he didn't die when he was killed. nanomachines, son.

give her the manga and let her know that maya is alive

>steals her cloak

Elegant Lady > Pandering maid

Hiei is great too.

>This is a battleship

A tarted up battlecruiser.

ALL I SEE

>kancolle stole these guys idea, vulgarized it and made one hundred times the money
I'm still mad

So what's Yamato's endgame?

At least they got the WoWS crossover. I love to sail around and shot inferior boats with the best heavy cruiser.

I wish the manga wasn't bad.
Poor narration, horrible pacing, character creep, boring dialogues,...

Too bad, it started pretty well.

I still like it.

Done.

Post ARP Kongou in the premium port!

OK. Any specific angle you want?

One for wallpaper

You should probably ask someone who has bothered to set up proper AA and shit, then, WoWS looks really jaggy by default.

thicc

Torpedo bulges, man.

Only Yamato class had bulge.

No

>Boatshit

You can fuck off now, thank you.

I'd do maintenance on her fusilage if you know what I'm saying.

>fusilage
i think you mean 'fuselage', and by 'fuselage' i think you mean 'hull'.

Nerd.

She's 2nd best girl after my waifu.

Your waifu lets any random sailor swab her deck.

Getting captured and toyed with by her sisters is a bit different to letting anons swab her deck. Besides, she's too tsun to let that happen anyway.

Look, I want her to sit on my face and tease my dick with her silky pantyhose feet, okay?

She is tsundere.
She obviously enjoys it, but denies it.

She looks like a good mistress!

I believe Kongou wants to be pampered and spoiled. So she submits to her man.

I like cumcolle kongo better than arpeggio kongo. arpeggio takao is great though.

Enjoy getting your citadel absolutely blow to pieces.

>So she submits to her man.
Fucking boring slut.

I don't think that's how tsundere works user. Besides, you shouldn't project your NTR fetishes on other peoples waifus.

But that goes for almost every cruiser, anyway. Takao is a good ship and a good girl.

So. How "lifelike" are they?

I want to haul over her keel, if you know what I mean.

Hmm, elaborate

Fully human functionality, just with a few extra fog powers, meaning they're perfect for waifuing.

Cant to ge my bunny

Shit show, right?

No.
It was actually pretty good.
Except the movies.

I liked how the show focused on single issue instead of massive ADHD the manga has.

not of you use W.A.S.D. hacks.

After like 15 minutes of reading biology books Takao was able to reproduce the human body so perfectly the only way you could tell it was a fake was through DNA testing. Give her a day and the mission of making babies with Gunsou and she'll be pregnant before the hour.

BOOM BABY

TSUNDERE
HEAVY
CRUISER

>mental model with moodswings
what could possibly go wrong? and she'd still need some DNA samples.

She can have my samples any day

I mean she would also have to model some DNA for the mother side. heaps of nanomachines don't come with that preinstalled.

Since it took her 15 minutes to make perfect human bodies, it really wouldn't take her long to figure out how to get pregnant. I wonder if she'd birth superbabbys.

>nanomaterial can emulate organic chemistry
>nanomaterial can also emulate ship hulls
makes you wonder just how far post-singularity the fog tech is. are they operating on some subatomic level? or can they transmute elements? do they even pay attention to thermodynamics?

Its fiction, so I'm not sure if the author paid any attention to the laws of thermodynamics. Then again, what may be science to the fog, probably would look like magic to the humans in the Arpeggioverse.

You damn monster.

I am sure the end of that crossover ruined my interest in wows. Already been putting in the extra effort to get the ships for that year of the event, and at the end they practically freebee all of them in the last month. There was no announcement that we could just wait and enjoy the game normally until the last month, then start grinding like a fucker.

Not sure i even feel fun in wows anymore.

They can turn turn off their emotion simulators you know. As for the mother DNA my point was she would research genetics to such a point so as to synthesize her own gene sequence.

>haru going nuclear.png

Best girl killed Gunzou and is rebuilding him into her ultimate husbando.

Remember, guys, Gunzou's father experienced the same thing and became part Fog.

So in Gunzo's rebirth, he will be able to get Ships and Submarines pregnant with his new form.

Thanks, you just made me seriously ponder the logistics of warship reproduction.