TRUMP Declared Mentally Ill

Trust your non-partisan doctors Goy!

Are the shills not even hiding their identity at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/13/health/trump-mental-health-exam/index.html
washingtonexaminer.com/psychiatric-association-warns-against-diagnosing-public-figures-like-trump-without-medical-exam/article/2645459
youtube.com/watch?v=ItAhM6w3cp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Senile "President"

national association of psychiatrists released a statment against diagnosing people you haven't personally examined.

Link to the Article:

cnn.com/2018/01/13/health/trump-mental-health-exam/index.html

This. Can't they get in trouble for pulling this shit it's like Dr. Drew tier

>what is the goldwater act

Sage goes in all fields

Not really, they only ASKED that he be examined further.

If this is true, then that would mean a mentally ill person can run the country better than the democrats can

(((christensen)))

two donated to the GOP tho

not the first time I've had to reply to this image

wait a minute...

>"We at the APA call for an end to psychiatrists providing professional opinions in the media about public figures whom they have not examined, whether it be on cable news appearances, books, or in social media," the group wrote. "Arm-chair psychiatry or the use of psychiatry as a political tool is the misuse of psychiatry and is unacceptable and unethical."

washingtonexaminer.com/psychiatric-association-warns-against-diagnosing-public-figures-like-trump-without-medical-exam/article/2645459

>(((Doctors)))

I remember how they loved to pin that on him as mocking a physically disabled person.

>15 of these doctors donated to Democrats

>They all say [LEADER FROM OPPOSING POLITICAL PARTY] has something wrong with them!

Why can't normies even pretend to be objective? They just can't.

This is just another tatic to oust Trump and it couldn't be more obvious. They're so desperate and trying so hard.

What IS the Goldwater Act? I can go google it, but I just want to know what it is in context of why you brought it up here.

I donated to the DNC.
Hillary Clinton is a satanic pedophile cannibal suffering from Kuru Disease.
You have to beleive me because I have a dollar to the DNC. Tough luck, pal.

I feel like everyone needs to read this. I'm so sick of normies using mental illness or mental heath a synonym for "doesn't agree with my opinions"... People with Alzshemiers are mentally ill, people with dementia or paranoid shcizophrenia or PTSD. There are real conditions that effect the real mind and that's what we should focus on when we talk about mental health issues.

But instead we get people trying to diagnose everyone was "crazy" simply because they don't like the person and "crazy/mentally ill" has a negative emotional connotation. Even on the conseratives side, I don't like calling liberals or trannies "mentally ill" because that's not the problem with. Their minds work fine, THEY CHOOSE to be idiots. Saying the brain is broke is a cop out.

Lolol but he's actually just retarded.

I love the deep state is trying everything in its power to remove Trump, just stopping short of assassination or coup.

There was a study in the mid to late 90s that strongly points to transgenderism being a mental illness on the basis that all urges of being trans could be successfully suppressed by a specific dose of antipsychotic typically given to Tourette's patients. It is very much a mental illness the problem is that liberals think it should be encouraged and facilitated instead of treated.

Look up Genderdysphoria, then again, current trannies arent affected by it and are actually making the case that those "real" Transgenderpeople with genderdysphoria aren't real. Transgender poeple have been hijacked and their minority status is being taken advantage of by people with victim complexes. And they blame everything on the evil right wing pepe.

Fake news. IT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

Legitimate mental illness has become a meme with everyone self-diagnosing depression and PTSD. I mean half of this fucking nation is permanently high on adderall and antidepressants

youtube.com/watch?v=ItAhM6w3cp0