Code Geass

He's the most logical choice for R3 villain.

You know it's true Geassfags

No way, it makes absolutely no sense and it's predictable as fuck

But I assume and hope that they're going to reveal his connection to the geass cult this season. Or at least a modified version of what they planned in the beginning to explain him being superhuman and shit.

He has a connection to the Geass?

That's not Shirley's mom

Geass was supposed to explain his unhuman strength

would be boring

The final boss will be geass aliens from Jupiter

Everybody Knows Orange man is the villain. He finds out Ledouche killed his secret lover Marianne and he goes on a rampage.

It's jewogi. He's the bad guy. Lelouch is sick of how some countries are forcing other countries to take refugees and stands up against the violent refugee terrorists.

The final villain has to be CC, they've used literally every character already

I'm tired of people slandering Ougi's name. He did nothing wrong

Why are we even getting a season 3? Season 2 wrapped everything up perfectly.

Money and annoying fans.

It will be some random background character that appeared in R1.

They'll do some ass pull that they were always involved, just behind the scenes.

I don't know if she'll be the villain but she's definitely going to die

Is R3 paced after Akitor the Exile?
Because he's already a shadow of his former self by then.

The oavs take place between R1 and R2 you retard

Akito the Exile isn't.

Oh it takes place after Lelouch dies then ?

Akito is between r1 and r2.
What are you smoking?

Well I assumed it meant he "died", as he appear again and apparently is more unstable then even due to Geass ultimitively diriving anyone insane. At least I could explain his behaviour any other way.

Did you not even consider the fact that Suzaku, and fucking Britannia, were also still there and at war ?

I watched it just recently and the original run and it's ending have been really long ago so the memory was a bit hazy.

Gay.

Lelouch is borderline crazy in AtE because he has false memories to make him serve Britannia's interests. That's why Suzaku is at his side and doesn't want to give him water.
Requesting the pic, I don't have it dammit

Guess that explains why Suzaku was such a dick. I assumed it was disgust over how far he had falled.

Still seems risky to send him on these kind of missions under those circumstances.

Worst case, he kills Lelouch and burns all his chances to become a knight, while putting an end to a terrorist and a royal family member.