Where do these tits keep coming from

where do these tits keep coming from
why is this AOTS
konata best hinako note though

Mayuki best Notto.

I want to FUCK Hinako

This is AOTS material? Oh come on

This.
We just need a little bit of more focus on her.

I want to FUCK Kuina.

>why is this AOTS
It's not. It really isn't.

It's pretty much on top with FAG and Eromanga, not sure what could compete for the title.

AOTS indeed but maid and oppai loli are the best Hinako notes.

Definitely.

Ep 1 best girl: Kuina
Ep 2 best girl: loli Hinako
Ep 3 best girl: Yua
Ep 4 best girl: Mayu

Does anyone else think Hinako has a nice character arc? She goes from a cripplingly shy loli who's nothing but pure adorableness into a tall, beautiful, charismatic woman who's shy but functional. She was the ideal child as a little girl, and the ideal adult as a grown woman.

Episode 4 best girl is loli sensei.

Help! I can't relax when I watch Hinako Note. It always gives me the urge to fap.

Shitty Gochiusa ripoff

Pls post stitch

Do the gochiusa girls have a theather troupe? I don't think so

>guy who only watches fanserviceshit
>hurr this mediocre sol that gets my dick off
is AOTS
Fuck off.

The only reason is your shit taste

Oppai loli.

Fuck off, you retarded normal faggot.
I don't watch fanserviceshit, I watch shows with a lovely cast.
Sin Nanatsu no Taizai, Tsugumomo and all that fucking ugly borderline hentaishit can burn along you, homoerotic fuck.
What do you think is AOTS, if not Hinako Note?

They do

It's fucking Uchouten Kazoku you tasteless mongoloid. Get fucked.

Get a room.

>thinly veiled fujoshit with fagboy main character
>anything but reddit trash
Okay.

>beta orbiters the anime
>furryshit
>AOTS
Nice joke, reddit.

>tfw the Hinako defense squad finally pulls through

My God, sensei is tiny

>defense squad
No such thing.
There's only so much times normalfag shitposting can work.

She is 9, god bless it.
The only problem is she's drawn with much bigger proportions (and I don't mean her breasts) on her lone shots.

Landlady is a big girl.

Nah, when the new episode airs we'll trash this tripe again

4U
but seriously
>170cm
>tall
pick one

My comfiness routine includes sakura quest, alice, wordswordswords desuka (DON'T TURN EDGY JUST BE ABOUT BAKING SHINY BREAD WITH LOLIS), hell even twin angel break whose secondary background friends are sort of similar to the hinako notes, actually, Baa-chan would fit RIGHT IN to hinako note. The tooth-rottingly chibis are goddamn adorable though so it's in the pile, and while it's certainly not the worst show of the season (that'd probably be danmachi or sagrada reset--on the verge of dropping both of those) it's not exactly the best of the season either. I might even give that to Kado unless the sci-fi completely shits itself.

Which stitch?

It's so tall for a japanese woman that chances are she'd be bullied in highschool.
Toyosaki Aki for example was bullied in multiple schools and even, somewhat jokingly, in the seiyuu industry for being 169cm.

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

She already got 2 girls wanting to bang her.

Wtf...

>Wtf...
What kind of posting that is?
And while japanese women are pretty short to begin with, seiyuu industry has exceptionally low average height, that comes from the fact that naturally high pitched women are the most sought after, and shorter girls usually have higher pitched voice.

>I'm 2cm taller than Toyosaki
Thank God

You're still a manlet.

>konata best hinako
Correct opninions are the best.

And a fan club.

Country side.

Don't forget here boyfriend who is literally banging her.

>roleplaying

No thanks.

Circus dwarves need not apply.

>20cm taller than her
Thank goodness. I was worried 169cm was taller than I thought.

Must be a very lucky guy

Stop.

looks boring

>Oppai loli
Disgusting.
Kuinata is the sexiest and best girl indeed.

Hahahahaha How the fuck is tallbullying real hahahaha nigga just step away on them nigga just punch their eyes haha

I saw that.Shamefur dispray, commit sudoku now.

Does Hinako have inverted nipples? Should she?

Aki is just too fucking much, especially with bloomers on most of the time.

Yua deserves hot dickings.

Is that for Valentine's Day? If they actually adapt this it might redeem the show.

Fuck off hetfag.

She deserves wet lickings.

I think their height should be reversed.

She has a cock, doesn't she?

She has two.

Is Sup Forums actually interested in this now? On the day the new episode aired it couldn't get the time of day.
Thread archived in less than a dozen posts.

Up her vagooo and ass.

Cute.

>Drawn in by the official lewd art, including the buttplug image
>Enjoying it as a CGDCT show instead
This is good bait and switch. It's calm enough to casually enjoy.

Can't wait for the doujins where Yua takes Hinako's place in something indecent, unbeknownst to her prior to taking her place. Dumb bully needs to be punished.

There is no reason that Cocoa should be that big. She is a barista lawyer, not a mutant.

It's more like the shitposting slowed down.

I don't get why people hate Yua, Hibiki was worse in her Anne Happy introduction and nobody complained. She's already okay in ep4.

You must have been in the wrong thread.

>and nobody complained
Nigga, were you really there? The complaints may not have been as numerous as for Yua, but this show gets unreasonable amounts of shitposting anyway. Hibiki's introduction was also way more comical and fast-paced. Her being rude to the other girls came partly from being embarrassed that she needed help finding her way to school, while Yua's reason is 100% jealousy.

>and nobody complained
My memory's a bit shit, but I don't think that's quite right.