amazon.es/dp/8415850859
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DW

kek

bump

best taste coming through

I unno, hate me I guess

1/1 Never did finish that bottom left manga

Which chapter of Punpun was middle from?

0/0

i can't tell if you're joking, but the middle image is Hellsing not punpun

+ Bokurano, Franken Fran, Omoide Emanon
Middle is my favorite punpun form
++ Doroedoro, Berserk
+ Feranken Fran, Gantz
+ Aria, Joshiraku, Mahoutsukai no Yome

wrong

Pls rate

is this a joke?

2/2 - What is top left?
0/0
2/2
0/1 - Aria
3/3
1/2 - Holyland is shit.

Manga in top middle

5/5

2/2 I guess.

5/7
I guess I should cound SnK as a -1. I don't really dislike it, but I did drop it, so there's that.
As for Gantz, I didn't drop it, but the way MC died in the first chapter prophesied the trainwreck the whole thing would be.

7/7

Comics: 6/7 -Tank Girl. What's top right?
French shit: 0/0. I kinda recognize top right, but I'm not sure. Only french shit I remember reading are The Incal , Phyrinee, and... that one with the space fuck robot catgirls? I know the name will end up popping once I click on submit, but for now I don't remember. Oh. Hey. It popped up when I clicked on Browse. Sky Doll.
Manga: 7/7

6/8 -Gantz -Death Note

I'm 7/7

Top left is Togari aka Shonen done RIGHT

Yeah that's what I thought it was but didn't remember the name. You say it's done right though but I remember it being generic shit and dropping it early on. Not sure what you saw RIGHT in it.

shit taste

NO U

>What's top right?
1000 Storm by Tony Sandoval
>French shit: 0/0. I kinda recognize top right, but I'm not sure. Only french shit I remember reading are The Incal , Phyrinee, and... that one with the space fuck robot catgirls? I know the name will end up popping once I click on submit, but for now I don't remember. Oh. Hey. It popped up when I clicked on Browse. Sky Doll.
Incal is actually on my chart. It's mid-left. I was planning on reading Sky Doll or Ekho by the same artist. He has a rather pleasent art style.

>1000 Storm by Tony Sandoval
Can't find any summary. What's it about?

>Incal is actually on my chart
Huh.

I guess it's just so eclectic, and I read it so long ago, I didn't recognize it.

4/5
1/2
5/7
4/4
4/7
3/6
4/6
3/5

>3/5
-?

20CB and GTO barely but 20CB is boring enough that it deserves -2 by itself anyway.

What's top left and bottom right? I have both in the tip of my tongue.

Top left has been discussed ITT.

Bottom right is Bokurano.

2.5/6
Anime:1/1
Manga: 0/3
2/4
Garbage
3/5 ig

>Can't find any summary. What's it about?
I might be wrong with the translation, since I know it under the name translated to my language. But basically it's kind of like a Pan's Labyrinth thing, where a girl after the loss of her parents finds a portal to another world which we aren't at first sure if it's real or not.

In general I like the author. He has a unique style and creates lots of works that have this darker, urban fantasy-ish feel. His art his highly stylized, cartoonish but also really detailed.

>Garbage
You LITERALLY HAVE NARUTO ON YOUR 3X3 GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

No, I have it on my 9x9. Because its quality stuff.

Punpun make me want to throw up and Hellsing is just lame, not even a real PunPun.

I agree. Naruto is one of the most beautifully written and and endearing works of fiction I have ever read, almost every dialogue has a double or even triple meaning to it, and because the manga makes you reread certain parts through flashbacks more than once you can really appreciate the prose more each time. Sasuke is one of the most complex and fully realized characters I have encountered and following him was certainly a unique experience, I have never seen such an awful yet wonderful person. The ending is inspirational and heartwarming. I find myself thinking back to moments all the time, it's one of the few things I would call a masterpiece.

Wait. So it's a spanish comic?
M8, come on. State that to start with. Hell, I'm gonna go ahead and translate the amazon.es description here:
>Lisa vive con su madrina desde que su madre murió y su padre la abandonó. En los alrededores del pueblo, alejada de la casa en la que se siente encerrada, es feliz y disfruta imaginando grandes batallas épicas -¿reales o imaginarias?- y buscando huesecillos y piedras raras para su colección. Mil tormentas es el nuevo proyecto de Tony Sandoval en el que continúa en esa línea de fantasía onírica donde muchas veces la ficción y la realidad se entremezclan de forma increíble, inimaginable y, en ciertas ocasiones, indistinguible.

>Lisa lives with her godmother ever since her mother died and her father abandoned her. In the outskirts of town, far from the house where she feels locked up, she is happy and enjoys imagining grand, epic battles - real or imaginary? - and searching for small bones and rare stones for her collection.1000 Storms is Tony Sandoval's new project, where he continues that line of dreamy fantasy where many times fantasy and reality interweave in ways that are incredible, unimaginable and, from time to time, indistinguishable.

I guess I'll give it a shot if I can find some piracy, seeing as how I'm a filthy spic and all.

I had started rating, but then I noticed
>manhwa
>stupidest crap I've ever read
>with punpun and ryushika
>shonen
>naruto as power battery
kill yourself.

I don't even care for the 3 of mine you gave a -1. Your opinion is worth fuck all.

5/6 -Nana

Pretty gay though.

Best thing about Naruto:
1) Great setting, best of "big 3" and all neo-"big 3".
2) Tons of flashbacks (I love flashbacks)
3) Tons of fun characters and they grow up and have kids/grandkids/etc. Liked the sense of interconnectedness that Naruto gives.

I don't read much Shounen tho.

Ryushika isn't on my 9x9. Its Kami-sama no Iutoori.
Also manhwa is great and I couldn't leave off shounen. In conclusion,
Thanks for rating the 3x3 at least.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=62194

What a depressing piece of garbage it is.

>Wait. So it's a spanish comic?
For all I know, Sandoval immigrated to the states from Mexico and released all his comics there. But I might be wrong.

4/6, which? Wild guess, Kokou no Hito and Sanctuary?

Hito and whatever mid left was called, can't remember the name right now.

It's listed in amazon.es as published by Dibbuks, which is apparently an imprint from spain.

amazon.es/dp/8415850859

I didn't find it in english.

2.5/6? What is it?

Oh you son of a bitch, The World is Mine? Damn what didn't you like? Well, and what didn't you like about Kokou no Hito? I swear to god what is it with you people that have become so accustomed to 3x3 just being a big dick contest instead of turning it into an actual interesting discussion thread.

REAL is amazing, Dorohedoro is good, Kyou Ore Wa I liked but I haven't read that far into it (maybe 1-2 volume?), so I gave it a half point.
One Outs, the Rock Climber one, and Sanctuary are all OK and I can see why people like them but didn't grab me. None are bad at all (I liked the One Outs anime even). But these dumb 3x3 "ratings" don't distinguish between "OK" and "bad".

>One Outs, the Rock Climber one, and Sanctuary are all OK and I can see why people like them but didn't grab me. None are bad at all (I liked the One Outs anime even). But these dumb 3x3 "ratings" don't distinguish between "OK" and "bad".

Fair enough, I always take OK as a sing of 'liked' while you take them as a 'dislike'. You really need to continue KKOW!! it gets much better after the first couple of volumes.

Is Emanon really that good?

Well, obviously according to him it is.

>Bokurano
My nigga

The anima was kinda meh, the manga is worth?

I'm not much of a manga reader.
1/2
8/8
Definitely.

>Aku no Hana
Even after the timeskip and end?

What's middle left from?

Love Sync Dream

1/1

0/0

3/4