REDDITORS THINK IT'S OK THAT ISRAEL HELPS AL-QAEDA

THIS IS NOT A RAID, I'M ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR ARGUMENTS.

Help me out Sup Forums. What else should I say. I don't understand how they can argue for this. They are mentally ill.

reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/7q7hk0/cmvif_israel_is_giving_medical_aid_to_alnusra/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y&t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys /sg/ shill

Al Qaeda is actively working against someone that Israel views to be a larger enemy currently. What aren't you understanding user?

>going to reddit

like swimming in a fetid pool of stagnant shit to show people how much better you bathe than them

Go back to plebbit
here and have some sage

Does Al-qeada even exist anymore? From my understanding, it was basically a terrorist franchise, with suger daddy bin laden being at the top of it. and After his death, all the various branches sort of just drifted off, collapsed, or got absorbed into other groups

Medical Neutrality is a long standing concept that has been upheld for years as international human rights law.

Plus is is always good for Israel when the Muslims are warring amongst themselves.
They might point there combined attention to Israel otherwise.

>arguing with idiots
You wated not only your time, but also our time.
saged

Nothing wrong with letting sand niggers kill each other.

Yeah but how else are we gonna make any change in the world if we don't get people on our side.

The ex-mossad chief wouldn't say that there was no strategic reason for the medical aid. youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y&t=30s

>wanting reddit nu-male beta cucks on your side
They are a fucking genetic mess, weak willed and not worth the dirt under a sewage worker's boots and you want that on (((our side)))??

Medical neutrality is the real answer. The answers these redditors are giving are nothing but mental gymnastics.
kys leaf, /sg/ is one of the oldest, respected generals on this board before you redditors and boomers came to shit it all up

sorry meme flag

different groups started up that took on the name al-qaeda that had nothing to do with Osama or Al Zawahiri. Like Al Qaeda in Iraq, a lot of whom later became ISIS, but terrorist groups under the name of al-qaeda are still around

This
I will jerk off everywhere once Jerusalem gets nuked someday

im so glad i have no clue how to navigate that pos cell pool of a web site.

Absolute cancer.

JNI = AQ. These fuckers think they will get their answer on (((wikileaks))) for this.... The absolute state.

And btw it's not only Israel, it's the nato countries involved in the conflict, mine included. Ours trained and aided these "moderate rebels" aka terrorists.

>USA has done it
>Turkey is still doing it
>KSA
>Quatar
>Jordan
>Israel
>Norway

Get it?
They are nothing but, and have always been nato proxy niggers. Those who has seriously joined this to "fight the west" are nothing but useful idiots doing the biddings of their CIA nigger overlords....

And it's not just AQ....

it's not just AQ at all...

Yes this is McCain together with
>Al Baghdadi
The fucking leader of ISIS...

Both Quatar and KSA have been involved with these fuckers too, this is proven....

Again, things aren't always as you think they are.....

Here you can have the full image, it's him to the left in the back there

Medical Neutrality? That sounds like an answer someone on the other side would say defending Israel's actions. It is far from neutral,In fact former Mossad chief in fact wouldn't say that there was no tactical reason for treating these fighters in the video I linked in my thread. Minute 3:20 youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y&t=30s