Akechi is the killer

Akechi is the killer

HEY DON'T TELL PEOPLE WE'RE PHANTOM THIEVES OKAY

wait until the anime actually comes out

You must be retarded to think a game that's been released for over a 8 months hasn't been spoiled user

It has.

That's what people on here will tell themselves thinking they're safe from spoilers but not on my watch

that's not even the twist though

>You must be retarded to think a game that's been released for over a 8 months hasn't been spoiled user

If you don't realize who's the killer after P4 then you are retarded as well.

God bless this game for its love of cakes.

OP is a faggot for posting spoilers, though. I luckily have already finished and on NG+, but I could have easily also been in the middle of it and gotten spoiled, even if it's fairly obvious.

Great anime thread faggot.

Fuck this bitch

She is only attractive with her normal hairstyle and yet only comes to you with that ugly maid shit

They knew having her at max power level would be too much to handle.

best girl

It's obvious as fuck

In P5 crimson edition it's going to be Haru who is the killer.

>Fuck this bitch
Yes I will.

>This is the great plot-twist Atlas doesn't want streamers to spoil.
seriously was there anyone that toke one glance at this character and didn't immediately think "Who, look at this anime villain"?

It's pretty obvious from the beginning of the game dude.

Now that would have been an interesting turn of events.

I was surprised. It got to apoint where it seemed TOO obvious. So when he became a part of the group, I thought they made him a red herring to the actual killer

Hey, it could have been a double ruse to throw you off. A guy who has still yet to play it might think it's too obvious to be him.

that's not the twist