Great idea, Michael Moore!

Great idea, Michael Moore!

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/es.html
archive.is/7LQcQ
archive.is/TbJDZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Resist!!!

We should get this trending but switch the phone number so they call ICE instead

Moore agrees that there are shithole countries too then.

Are England and France shithole countries?

His desperation smells like piss and sour milk.

>yfw blood just wont stop sludging thru your arteries

My family came from England, France and Bavaria, which weren't shitholes at the time my ancestors came over.

False President

How are they so insanely outraged by this? I mean I know that leftists are deranged, but this seems like way too much even for them.

By not going to live in these shithole countries, they keep proving him right.

>still ZERO proof this was ever said

liberals are actually retarded

>which weren't shitholes
Hahaha

lets pretend he DID say it (he didnt)
is he wrong?

the congressman or senator should ask for their name and address and then check if they're legal

MFW shit-isms are making a come back.

Of course not. Maybe part of the reason for the butthurt is that they know it's true

>shit hole countries don't already vote for Moore's communist Democrat party plantation.

Rope yourself Moore. May need a steel cord desu

that's what I'm seeing
I heard the news, and immediately asked myself, wait... is that statement true or false - feels pretty accurate for anyone who's capable of thinking critically, which is hella ironic considering thats what liberals pride themselves on

Fuck off Michael More Degenerate than a goat humper Moore, go save some Shithole country like Cuba remember that one with free health care, you loved it there.

Rip, may the shitbirds of a feather shill together

This

you gotta be shittin' me

family fled Germany because my relative(great great grandfather) was an alcoholic train conductor who crash/derailed a train while drunk...

Should I still call?

Did he even supposedly name specific countries? Are they just assuming the shithole countries?

Lel

literally never seen more dipshits with purple hair in my life this week
wtf is going on?!!

Unironically this all the way

They were undergoing religious and political violence at the time my ancestors fled from Roundheads, Jacobins and whatever the fuck my Bavarian ancestors were getting away from, but they were still civilized white nations.
El Salvador has been shit since the end of the white-controlled Mexican Empire.

>be proud of the shit holes you come from
Cool.
So German/Italian pride for me you silly liberals.

So much of this.

>They were undergoing religious and political violence
>but they were still civilized white nations.
Hahahahaha

My favorite part about this whole thing is that lefties defended those other countries so hard and quickly you can stump them by saying, "Well if it's so good over there then why would they ever want to come to America to begin with?"

the answer is in the fucking tweet. ITS ABOUT REPLACING AMERICAN VOTERS.

PROUD SHITHOLER!

That hilarious.
These are the eurofuckups that Americans come from, and we still produced the greatest superpower the world has ever known.

THIS

Just for the record, El Salvador is whiter than you.

>Trump states the obvious
>virtuous liberals pretend they don’t think the same

Mike revealing what all this faux outrage is all about

Yeah. They can't win. Either they admit they're shitholes or dispute their own 'come here to build a better life' argument.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT

A WHITE MAN IS TELLING US WHAT TO DO?, I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK YOU ARE ON OUR SIDE, MICHAEL MOORE, THAT FACT IS THAT YOU ARE A WHITE MAN TELLING PEOPLE OF COLOR WHAT TO DO

GOOD JOB ON LETTING POC TAKE THE LEAD, YOU FAT DISGUSTING WHITE DEMON

exactly
not only that, but just the fact that a sitting president MAY have said, is absurdly funny to me
like, regardless of political affliation, you have to be a real stick in the mud to not get a good laugh out of that statement

Is Slovakia a shithole, I've never been?

Yeah he left a bunch of bastards all around the Midwest, my grandfather was a self taught engineer that was in the f15 design team...

Oh noooooooo pls don't do it dems

please don't insult yourselves and your origins while simultaneously confirming that the entire democratic electoral strategy is totally and completely dependent on shitholer migrants thereby redpilling the entire nation and giving every single republican lawmaker a do-or-die electoral incentive to go full bore against migration nonstop 24/7 or risk losing their seats forever and ever

Pls don't, pls don't do it pls

don't

WHY IS MICHAEL MOORE, A WHITE MAN, HAVING A SAY IN THIS?

HE SHOULD SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
But, no, I'll totally concede El Salvador isn't a shithole and as such we will be returning all of your people to you along with a reparations bill to recover our expenses in housing them for you.

oddly, Mr Moore's ancestors came from the top 3% of nations

its just like Real Estate. I don't see any Liberals interested in paying some price for RE in a shithole (brown) neighborhood as a good (White) 'hood.

why they so racist?

>we
You mean the jews created

I know he is telling people to say they come from a shithole in a sarcastic tone, but that is not gonna translate well through a tweet. People are gonna think he really thinks they came from a shithole.

Nice. F-15 is my planefu.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/es.html

You mean 86% of you get cucked by the white devil?

No. The Jews just manipulate and guide the superpower down the path that benefits them the most. They aren't capable of creation on this level purely on their own. They never have been.

here you go lad.

Spread it lads.

This

#timesup for this fat piece of shit when? dollars to donuts this weirdo is a kiddie diddler, 100% some kind of sex pervert baka. cringey and embarrassing tweet, very sad. many such cases!

*People whose families came from Venezuela need not apply.

Will do Grandma

THIS.

How has this obscene tub of goo not died of a heart attack yet?

They're super freaked out by boards like this user.

Moore kinda dumb from the get go.

His first big movie "Roger and Me" about how GM left Flint totally missed all points.

Obviously, GM left because of Blacks, and a mobbed up Union, and dumbed down workers, and various Jew Taxes. Hint: Mexican auto factories aren't taxed to support Israel.

lmao.

kys underage autist

Some fat millionaire who is trying hard to stay relevant is swaying a bunch of virtue signaling millennials who do whatever the big corporations and media parties that spoon feed them ideas? And the kids are eating it up? Golly gee pa!

What I don't get is why the left doesn't just admit it and say "well we need to fix this don't we."

But no... that's "racism".

I wish I could ask what I shitbird is but I know the answer will never come ._.

Half the people there say he said it, the other half say he didn't say it. archive.is/7LQcQ

But it's fucking hilarious regardless.

SPBP

Faggots from shithole countries already vote democrat gibs party. It!/ why fat faggots like Moore want them here.

Did Democrats just shitpost the greatest of all shitpost?
The Democrats just lied and got niggers to willingly call themselves shitholes that came from shitholes.

facebook raider spotted.

archive.is/TbJDZ

>Senator Dick Durbin, a Democrat from Illinois, was in the room when Donald Trump described African nations as “shithole” countries. That wasn’t the only thing Trump said that was offensive, Durbin told reporters today

This "Dick Durbin" guy deserves meme status.

>Great idea, Michael Moore!

Fuck that fat Zionist pig. Ignoring the number of Jews involved in 9/11 in his movie. Fuck him.

[Goodbye Horses intensifies]

I hope the senators and members of congress have a translator on hand.

This!

It's a type of shitty bird

So THAT'S why the F-15 is literally perfect.

Share it boys

No that's just he typically smells.

I'm an American. My ancestors originally came from the shithole country of the British American Colonies and turned it into the greatest country on earth.

>tfw WASP
>all of my people (who are still le 56% majority) will vote against Turd Worlders

haha drumpf BTFO:d once again!!!

So just like last time I guess we wont get the shithole vote

This guy is a fat fucking retard.

To you yanks, why don't you guys push the pledge of allegiance and oath of citizenship angle more often?
Extreme Americanism could seriously help you in your battles!
Most of the true enemy will not be able to live up to the requirements of citizenship and Americanism.

Let's do this