Asexuality

Is asexuality real? Or is it just a thing tumblroids made up to make themselves feel special?

There are no asexual women, just women who haven't encountered Chad yet.

It's hardly a unified thing. There certainly are people who have little or no sex drive, though I am not sure why they'd define themselves by a lack of it - then again vegetarians seem to do exactly that, focusing on something they DON'T do, so all it takes is being a self-important cunt.

This. I don't know why these fucks think low sex drive is a gender.

no such thing

Society defines virgins by what they don't do on a continual basis. If you are constantly reminded about your non-sexual status, and it's due to a lack of sex drive, then of course it will become an identity. Blame the sex-obsessed who won't shut up about it.

Certain autimmune diseases can straight up turn off your libido and interest in sex to the point of not even thinking about it anymore.

i went to high school with a boy that was asexual , he dident ever talk about it and actually seemed well adjusted (he dident buy into any sjw bullshit). i always felt kinda bad for him.... anyways they are real just extremely rare.

he was a vegetarian to and rarely brought it up if ever.

That's a fair point. I am not sure if it truly applies as I've never actually known anyone IRL who are genuinely asexual, but you you make a feasible situation for it.

Like you said, sex-obsessed people who won't shut up about it is at the heart of the whole thing, and by extension so are the people who make some makebelieve grand identity about every fucking thing. In the case of OP's flag or the "community", they are from conception already in the context of being a self-important cunt where whatever you are HAS to be represented, so I would say my point still stands overall.

It's not. It's a sexual preference.

>sexual preference
that's as dumb as claiming atheism is a religion

They exist, but are of far fewer number than those that claim to be. And it's certainly not a yes or no thing, but a continuum

That would make them a Celibate then. Asexual reproduction can only happen in a cellular level and these dumb tumblr kids coop a word.

its only a thing for attention whores

Christianity gas provided an outlet for asexual people for millennium. You know Nuns and Monks right?

there is a difference between celibate and asexual . a celibate chooses not to have sex while an asexual isent interested in the first place.

Celibate is just not having sex, not not wanting to

Yet its less retarded than calling a lack of sexual attraction/urges a gender

After my wife died. I didn’t have a sex drive for a few years. Depression compounded with raising two kids and working a full time job. Made me really not even think about sex.
I wouldn’t say that I was asexual as it never occoured to me but lookin back I guess I was for a time.
Not sure why anyone would use that as a identity as if your not concerned with sex then there is really no point to be proud of it.
Kind of like knowing the brands of flutes when you don’t know how to play any wind instruments.

thats celibate not asexual how do people keep making this mistake? just look up the difference.

I'm asexual. I'm physically attracted to women but physically repulsed by all physical touch and I find vaginas disgusting. It's just who I am. Maybe it's the autism.

wtf 11111 :O

but yet again this isent asexuality.

You can chose to get hormone therapy or take chemicals to fix the medical aspect. Oh wow when did Celibate Monks decide to have relationships? Stop cooping a word and forcing Newspeak down our throats.

I'm similar.

I am attracted to women, but I find vaginas disgusting to look at. I find dicks and men more revolting, sexually. I jerk off every day, but I have little desire for actual sex.

Maybe its asexuality, maybe its the tism.

nice pents you autist.

are you :
attracted to other humans sexually?
interested in intercourse?
have a fetish?
if any of these are anything but "no" then its not asexuality

I had 0 sex drive. I guess the correct word would be celebrate. But I assume celibacy is a choice. This was just nothing.

Asexuality is most often caused by a lack of proper sex hormones and or sexual related trauma. There are very few people with "legitimate" asexuality.