HxH

Will togashi 1up his asspulls this year? Is he ever going to fucking put out a chapter?

Another brilliant HxH thread.

everyday with this huh?

You forgot to include Nen Beasts. 400 chapters in Togashi asspulls another Nen system

Emperor Time was the worst asspull on HxH.
Nanika and RUBBER NEN were ok compared to "muh edgelord ultra-secret overpowered nen skill".

Would killua beating those incest ants count as an asspull?

I mean him figuring out the dart board math after being sniped from the fleadom guy always seemed like plot armor

but kurapika is not a normal human, he is from a race of different kind who got hunted by poachers, so his Nen should not be NORMAL either.

the only asspull was kaito and the recent hisoka fight, everything else seemed perfectly okay in its universe.

The fanbase is terrible.

2011 was a mistake.

> man, instead of just inventing a random story about an antidote on a secluded land that can heal all injures, Im going to expand on he zoldyck family and make a really creepy yet interesting story of a family struggle while teasting one of the calamities to the dark continent with alluka.

I bet if you where the writer you would have just leaved gon in coma becase "its totally not an asspull guys!" completely skipping an entire arc and just being overall boring as shit.

aren't nen beasts just a form of the emission type

A fighter using skill and intelligence to avoid damn near death is an asspull.

Once again, this fanbase, or at least, the portion on Sup Forums is terrible.

There was this one moron that thought Leorio should be the one to heal Gon. Even though Gon's injury extends far more than physical.

What Gon did was completely abnormal, so it makes sense that he get healed by an abnormal entity.

>nen that predicts the future, teleports anything steals abilities, or moves at the speed of light and is generally stated to be able to do almost ANYTHING as long as the requirements and conditions are met, even inane things like being perfect at a board game.
>...................

>nen that makes wishes come true or can equal stats happens
>LOL WHAT AN ASSPULL

>nen can be commanded to be stronger after death, as shown by pitou or other cases
>..................

>nen is commanded to replace organs with rubber to keep a character alive (but I dont like that character)
>MAN WHAT AN ASSPULL

>people killed by ants are reborn as new ant/people PLENTY OF TIMES
>..................

>character that got killed by ants comes back as ant/people, but happens to be a person I wanted to stay dead
>MAN WHAT AN ASSPULL

tl;dr something I dont like happens so its an ASSPULL.

But nanika is really retarded.
Why didn't Killua used it to kill the ants?

because no one wants to read that story, at all.

Anyone has the digital version of volume 33? Only the WSJ version is on meguca.

Yes, Abengane the Exorcist that was on greed island also summoned a Nen Beast that had a will of it's own and operated on it's own rules.

The only one I don't like was Kite managing to survive in another body. It somewhat removes the impact of his death now that he's still alive. Everything else is at least established and balanced for the story, Rubber Nen could have had more buildup like Hisoka having multiple near death moments where he notices he needs a contingency or something but it still follows the rules of the series.

Togashi's not coming back, mate.

Kite was legitimately some bullshit since he was never eaten by the queen.

Why would he?

His case was different I think. Pitou mentioned his soul left his body and Ging said that Crazy Slot has a feature that appears when he is very desperate in not dying. So his soul migrated to the nearest vessel, in this case Meruem's twin in utero. The Koala chapter also talked the soul's ability to reincarnate which is how some ants were able to remember their past lives or show some personality traits from thier previous life.

In addition to that, it's a callback to Kurama's backstory in YYH so I don't have an issue with it.