Is twitter the worst thing to ever happen to the internet?

Is twitter the worst thing to ever happen to the internet?

>oh man, this is the worst thing to ever happen to the internet
>just let me take a screenshot of this worst thing ever and spread it around even more by posting it on Sup Forums

Dumbass

WHAT DID HE TWEET NOW

Fuck off, shill.

Yes, yes it is.
Infact shit went down hill at the time twitter and fb got big between 2007 - 2009

I miss the old internet.

Stop browsing it then, no one is forcing you to look at it.

Shill thread.

We literally don't care. Twatter bans anyone who isn't a shilling retard.

>lovely people of Norway
Did she just imply white people are lovely?
Someone behead this racist shitlordess!

No, Sup Forums is.

It's a firehose of idiocy.

Something happened in like 2007 where ultra normies began to use the internet more and more.
Before this it was less mainstream and more nerdy, normies thought less of people who spent all their time on the internet.
The internet back then was obviously a way better place as it was totally disconnected from reality; totally anonymous and people didn't give a shit what others said online. Now it's just pure cancer, people getting fired, arrested, etc for saying stuff online - normies ruining websites with their normie behaviour, and encouraging websites to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
I could write for hours about this but in answer to your question, normies ruined the internet in general long before Twitter became popular.

>Something happened in like 2007

holy shit you're right. it's so fucking obvious now you mention it.
smartphones literally ruined everything.

Going to twitter is more embarrassing than going to reddit, the circlejerking fart-sniffing pseudo-intellectual cliques of chapo , frogtwitter, skeptics, ironybros, boomers are all unbearable, even the right-wing ones.
And it all runs on two weeks old stolen Sup Forums memes

They are incapable of logical thought.

Civilized wealthy European immigrants = improving America.

3rd world low iq poor immigrants = turn parts of cities into 3rd world ghettos with high crime and squalor

Yes

And when mankind had fallen from paradise and under the curse of social media and tweets, the God Emperor assumed the form of a Twitter account and destroyed Twitter by Tweeting.

>woman

Opinion discarded

>not knowing that norway adopted nazi economic policy

You get many retards on twitter

People are the worst thing to ever happen to the internet

I just looked it up, Ivana is from the Czech Republic, did she mean to say Czechoslovakia instead?

>Slovakia
>Yugoslavia
>Melania
>slovenian
>ivana
>Slovakian

Look there are two things wrong.

First adding Soviet to Yugoslavia when it was neutral during the bloc seperation and was never "soviet" and the second on how Slovakia was in Yugoslavia apperantly.

>>Melania
>>Slovenian

But she is?